ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

Consider this scenario buddy..

Kaveri brings ruhi to poddar house coz she adopted ruhi as her own & ruhi shares am independent bond with Kaveri, Sanjay, charu & kajal smiley36

What will abhira do then ? N why would it be wrong to bring ruhi to ph by the elders ?

N it's not a far fetched possibility . Garvita hinted that she will be bk very soon

Bringing in Ruhi and a certain section of PH (now Dadisa, Charu and Sanjay) preferring Ruhi over Abhira isn't wrong (it's their choice) but Armaan who claims to choose Abhira over "anyone" in future, if he allows Ruhi to interfere in their relationship, give long bhashans to Abhira first blaming Armaan then after an episode blaming Abhira, doing her fav. task of being Armaan's spokesperson, barge into their room, gatekeep their room that will be against all the claims. If Abhira's dialogues are scrutinized then Armaan's dialogues can also be scrutinized. Infact Armaan told Abhira he was about to inform Abhira about his and Ruhi's past but was he? He wasn't going to tell her even that day as he didn't want to destroy their happiness (I rewatched the episode) so, there is inconsistency in dialogues of main characters.

Edited by ShadowImbue - 3 months ago
maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Bringing in Ruhi and a certain section of PH (now Dadisa, Charu and Sanjay) preferring Ruhi over Abhira isn't wrong (it's their choice) but Armaan who claims to choose Abhira over "anyone" in future, if he allows Ruhi to interfere in their relationship, give long bhashans to Abhira first blaming Armaan then after an episode blaming Abhira, doing her fav. task of being Armaan's spokesperson, barge into their room, gatekeep their room that will be against all the claims. If Abhira's dialogues are scrutinized then Armaan's dialogues can also be scrutinized. Infact Armaan told Abhira he was about to inform Abhira about his and Ruhi's past but was he? He wasn't going to tell her even that day as he didn't want to destroy their happiness (I rewatched the episode) so, there is inconsistency in dialogues of main characters.

but the day he was injured before going unconscious he was abt to tell Abhira abt Ruhi and his past. If I remember correctly he said Mujhe tumhe apne aur Ruhi kay bare main kuch batana hai.. Ruhi aur main and then he fell unconscious.

Next day, dint asked him. Though yes Madhav came and he went away, but Abhira also forgot to ask him, now that Abhira is having issues with every move of Armaan and Ruhi which is valid.

So I give the benefit of doubt that Armaan never wanted to tell or hide. His timings anyhow went wrong.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Armaan had chance to tell about Ruhi for 10months. he didnt need to wait for realizing love for Abhira to tell her about Ruhi

He only considered telling her when she reminded him that he had a chitwaali, varna he was claiming she is first and last pyaar. He thought about telling her about Ruhi prior to meeting in special place but decided not to but never thought about when/how to tell her except turfing it to sahi wakt ayega tab

Abhira has stayed in Udaipur, gone to PH and is still there because she has hope of reconciliation with Armaan. otherwise she would be gone. Even Armaan knows that.

Abhira will not stay in PH if she is not interested in reconciling with Armaan. She has doubts and insecurities which are not going away but she wants to work on it. Everytime there is a sliver of hope and she melts, he does something to make her feel hurt again. its going on in a loop. she will definitely reach a breaking point of leaving for good if this continues. the day she feels there is nothing to fight for and no scope of reconciliation - she will leave.

Edited by Pinecone - 3 months ago
mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the vote of confidencesmiley37smiley6, my friendsmiley4 and Charu smiley27Just kiddingsmiley1.

Ok, where did I go wrong in my articulation? I made 2 assumptions which I may be wrong.

1. With regards to Abhira staying in the outhouse, it is not just hanging around as a beti and a non-wife of Armaan. I assumed that since the truth of the non-divorce is out, she just couldn't shake off the relationship as easily as " I can't deal with you dealing with Ruhi"smiley18 I thought she is now even more confused on what she is supposed to do and is now in the contemplative phase.

So, during this phase, I didn't find anything wrong in staying with her adoptive parents and extended family.

As when she first started talking to Armaan, her decision was to leave despite the love she had for him, as she can't deal with Ruhi and him. She clearly said that she needed to leave. But, now with the marital bond still in place, I felt she is having a difficult time about what to do. And that is what they showed today, in that gazebo talking to herself. Didn't they? Am I assuming again?

2. If she decided that she can't work out her differences with Armaan and indeed decided to go the route of divorce, then I felt that she doesn't need to uproot herself from Udaipur if she chose to, and can stay out of the Poddar house.

See, I am not that hopelesssmiley4

3. HAIN????smiley11 Now, both of you are scaring me with Ruhi back in PHsmiley7. I didn't see this comingsmiley13Really? In what standing? Itni besharam ho sakti hain? Moreover, will her grandfather allow it? smiley13Waise, I will take that question back, he doesn't seem to have any power or voice against her. Question for either of you, why does everybody seem to hate this guy, Manish Goenka?smiley44He seems like a docile grandfather to this very stubborn and self-centered ladysmiley24

Anyway, in the above scenario, if she reconciles with Armaan, then the question is moot. They would have discussed some boundaries yada, yada, yada....My assumption againsmiley29

If she hasn't reconciled with Armaan, she anyway leaves PH. In between in this contemplative phase, if Kaveri plays her game and is able to bring Ruhi in, then, I don't know the answer to that .

I am sorry Charu, somehow I am not able to tag you, find your name. I must be writing something wrongsmiley18

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Krinya

Consider this scenario buddy..

Kaveri brings ruhi to poddar house coz she adopted ruhi as her own & ruhi shares am independent bond with Kaveri, Sanjay, charu & kajal smiley36

What will abhira do then ? N why would it be wrong to bring ruhi to ph by the elders ?

N it's not a far fetched possibility . Garvita hinted that she will be bk very soon

Charu, not sure why I couldn't tag you my friend. I added my observations in the comment above to Solitudeji

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mili9

Thanks for the vote of confidencesmiley37smiley6, my friendsmiley4 and Charu smiley27Just kiddingsmiley1.

Ok, where did I go wrong in my articulation? I made 2 assumptions which I may be wrong.

1. With regards to Abhira staying in the outhouse, it is not just hanging around as a beti and a non-wife of Armaan. I assumed that since the truth of the non-divorce is out, she just couldn't shake off the relationship as easily as " I can't deal with you dealing with Ruhi"smiley18 I thought she is now even more confused on what she is supposed to do and is now in the contemplative phase.

So, during this phase, I didn't find anything wrong in staying with her adoptive parents and extended family.

As when she first started talking to Armaan, her decision was to leave despite the love she had for him, as she can't deal with Ruhi and him. She clearly said that she needed to leave. But, now with the marital bond still in place, I felt she is having a difficult time about what to do. And that is what they showed today, in that gazebo talking to herself. Didn't they? Am I assuming again?

2. If she decided that she can't work out her differences with Armaan and indeed decided to go the route of divorce, then I felt that she doesn't need to uproot herself from Udaipur if she chose to, and can stay out of the Poddar house.

3. HAIN????smiley11 Now, both of you are scaring me with Ruhi back in PHsmiley7. I didn't see this comingsmiley13Really? In what standing? Itni besharam ho sakti hain? Moreover, will her grandfather allow it? smiley13Waise, I will take that question back, he doesn't seem to have any power or voice against her. Question for either of you, why does everybody seem to hate this guy, Manish Goenka?smiley44He seems like a docile grandfather to this very stubborn and self-centered ladysmiley24

Anyway, in the above scenario, if she reconciles with Armaan, then the question is moot. They would have discussed some boundaries yada, yada, yada....My assumption againsmiley29

If she hasn't reconciled with Armaan, she anyway leaves PH. In between in this contemplative phase, if Kaveri plays her game and is able to bring Ruhi in, then, I don't know the answer to that .

I am sorry Charu, somehow I am not able to tag you, find your name. I must be writing something wrongsmiley18

My view was the same.. She should stay only for her relationship with Ar ( her bond with others are not a reason enough) and to give it a true chance. Today's episode rightly highlighted her state of mind on this.

And staying in Udaipur or not also is purely her choice. If she can move on and not feel hurt inspite of the potential of running into Ar again and again and is ok to deal with the potential evil interference of Kv/ Sanjay ( she is not foolish to expect they will change) , she need not leave.. Should be purely her decision.. See I am not even saying she should think about Ar 😃.

Regarding Ruhi and Gk, I would be happy if they moved to Himalayas😃, but sadly it won't happen

Edited by Solitudelover - 3 months ago
maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mili9

In this I agree with Vidya and Chachisa they were right Armaan need to show Abhira that he is connected to Ruhi only professionally, and Abhira will also have to move on, it means she needs to stay away from MG its important.

Though I am not giving a benefit of doubt to Vidya, but she is right Abhira needs to move on now, she cant think agar aise hua tho kya hoga, if this bothers her she can equally work with Armaan in this matter, she can ask Armaan that she wants to assit him in this matter.

Today its Ruhi kal ko koi aur bhi ho sakta hai.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/neenabinu2023/status/1810910974410662246

agar naach gaana dena hain toh I need a non-sapna song sequence smiley22

What will the function be and what damaka can we expect this time, other than Abhira Armaan still being married known to family?? Roohi didi will be in attendance??

Edited by Why_though - 3 months ago