News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

How is Abhira a bully though? She's exerting her haq on a man thats still her husband and who said he loves her. So she's not lusting or exerting haq on someone unavailable. I also don't wanna see jealous catfight. But if Abhira is territorial, it's valid because she has seen Ruhi do hadh paar too many times already.

No one in their right mind can feel Ruhi is bechaari.

Personally I want Abhira to just observe silently and then tell Armaan that his actions are such that she cannot trust him despite his tall promises because his actions always contradict them. And if he continues to be dense, every day he's gonna be putting another strike against his name and losing Abhira bit by bit until her patience wears out and she decides to stop giving any more chances and leaves for good.

Lagtha hai time is come for an acha sach dost of Abhira...Shayad theory samaj mein nahi aa rah hoga vakeel Saab ko..So some practicals may needed...smiley37

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

ya he really needs a small taste of something to make him feel insecure or jealous to understand the gravity of what he is putting Abhira through which is infinitely worse

I'm sure Armaan will see red and be impacted, affected, annoyed to see a rando dude even flirt with Abhira good naturedly. So he should imagine what she feels like when he gives Ruhi so much leeway and is so over the top involved with Ruhi in some capacity or another.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Why_though

He has to overcome his guilt otherwise he will have to let go of Abhira and will have to suffer with this mental woman lifelong. The ball is in his court.. let him decide what he wants.. Or he can pretend to be “abla mard” and let Abhira rescue him 😄😄

But jokes apart, I want him to draw boundaries and help Roohi only professionally and not let her manipulate/guilt trip him.. even if it’s not for Abhira, he can’t let Roohi have a control on him like she does now.. her tears just melts him.. we will see how the track goes..

That dialogue of vidya is so ekta shows coded..Usme hothi hai aise dialogues becoz male lead ke horoscope me kuch problem hothi hai.smiley37

Pinecone thumbnail

Sam's choice of reels/content is always interesting and fun. She is as clued into rap/American pop music as she is to Mehdi Hassan and hindi stuff. Its quite awesome.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9Kg6J7tAb-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

ya but Abhiras core personality is confrontational. she has already calmly told him what her issue is. phir bhi agar voh aisi cheezein karega jiss seh she is feeling insecure and hurt then she will react.

Vidyas words will make her feel that if she is territorial, she will be showing her pyaar. but if Armaan sees her behavior and is irked by it and says something untoward to her about bechaari Ruhi, then she can distance herself and walk away because he is all talk and no action.

I think the behavior of Armaan in this track will determine if Abhira will trust him and give him a chance or not. If he puts his guilt for Ruhi over his pyaar for Abhira then he should lose Abhira for good.

I understand where Abhira stands and her feelings.. Armaan’s guilt is the issue.. his inability to say no to Roohi and melting to her tears will be a problem. If he genuinely wants to be with Abhira he will do the needful.. if not let Abhira move back to Mussoorie and Armaan can be with his Arti mate doing Arti for his ghar ki shanti..

but I hope through out the track Roohi gets lot of “moye moye” and Armaan breaks free of his guilt and gain Abhira’s trust (hope he doesn’t break it ever) also hope they maintain Armaan’s character like this and don’t butcher it..

Pinecone thumbnail

yes we can only hope but pata nahi makers kya karenge :(

yes we can only hope but pata nahi makers kya karenge :(

Yeah! Let’s see how they take the story forward.. I want to see some light happy moments between Armaan snd Abhira iother than in dream sequences.. Abhira has lost her original charm of being the sunshine girl! I want her to become bubbly and cheerful again! Hope they have a better plot and wont make it more messy!

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I'm not your well wisher but why didn't you keep it to yourself, hameshasmiley44

Especially after this @1:45-2:40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHnYsoC6k8k

Ruhiza, kyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Bust Out Laughing Laugh GIF – Bust Out Laughing Laugh Funny – discover and share GIFs

Edited by pyar-ishk - 3 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Ruhi girl STAND UP, this gives me second hand embarrassment. And what even is that dumb lecture from Vidya. smiley37

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8