News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 3 months ago

Anyway,ruhi bhabhji ki jewellery business ka kya hua?Kya bhabhji phirse sab kuch chodke ar ke piche pad toh nahi gayi?

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Instead of cat fight/ jealousy scenes, I would like to see Ab helping Ar deal with his guilt wrt Ruhi and call out Ruhi as well... Like how she had spoken to Ar earlier about how he is entitled to the love from his family during the Krish sequence or how she had showed the mirror to Vidya on how she had treated Ar..

This is not to say why Ar can't deal with his guilt and see Ruhi true nature and cut off Ruhi himself/ why should Ab help him on this/why cant Ar make efforts... If Ar can do it by himself, that is the best scenario.. If not I would take Ab help him deal with it logically rather than being jealous and resorting to petty fights..

I am not looking forward to these jealous catfights.. it will make Abhira look like a bully and Roohi a victim.. They could show Abhira helping him overcome the guilt and working as a team.. but no… the writers will have some atrangi ideas for Kalesh.. Armaan has been getting brownie points so far so they can’t tolerate that.. they will turn him a confused Atma again who will struggle to balance Love and majboori - Roohi will do all kaands and act as victim with a support team to clean her mess while Abhira without doing anything getting all the blames and curses, struggling all alone with Armaan in between siding with Roohi more because of his guilt.. Abhira should be okay with that because he loves her and won’t be there for her when she needs if Roohi needs him at the same time.. it’s fiction and writers can put in some effort to write it in a better way..

Edited by Why_though - 3 months ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Vidya is suddenly a love and relationship guru?? She should shut her mouth up.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Natasha0404

Anyway,ruhi bhabhji ki jewellery business ka kya hua?Kya bhabhji phirse sab kuch chodke ar ke piche pad toh nahi gayi?

Her soulmate will help her with court case now.. so there is no reason for her to work in jewellery business anymore.. if she becomes busy in work, how will she spend time with her soulmate? Sachi achi Roohi is not career oriented but family oriented.. She just wants to focus on starting family with her soulmate.. now she has again got chance in the form of two court cases.. she will use it to her advantage.. let that jewellery designing wait.. she will again get back to it when Armaan abandons her again..

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Natasha0404

The greedy hags probably stole all get jewellery and sold it..
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

How is Abhira a bully though? She's exerting her haq on a man thats still her husband and who said he loves her. So she's not lusting or exerting haq on someone unavailable. I also don't wanna see jealous catfight. But if Abhira is territorial, it's valid because she has seen Ruhi do hadh paar too many times already.

No one in their right mind can feel Ruhi is bechaari.

Personally I want Abhira to just observe silently and then tell Armaan that his actions are such that she cannot trust him despite his tall promises because his actions always contradict them. And if he continues to be dense, every day he's gonna be putting another strike against his name and losing Abhira bit by bit until her patience wears out and she decides to stop giving any more chances and leaves for good.

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Vidya is suddenly a love and relationship guru?? She should shut her mouth up.

Because after so many years, she finally has her man now without having to share with anyone ..just hope her marital bliss lasts forever.. So now She has become love guru for her beta and bahu 😄😄

Ru is kutte ki dhum…. Ye kabhi nahi sudhregi and makers bhi triangle end nahi karne wale 😡

Originally posted by: Pinecone

How is Abhira a bully though? She's exerting her haq on a man thats still her husband and who said he loves her. So she's not lusting or exerting haq on someone unavailable. I also don't wanna see jealous catfight. But if Abhira is territorial, it's valid because she has seen Ruhi do hadh paar too many times already.

No one in their right mind can feel Ruhi is bechaari.

Personally I want Abhira to just observe silently and then tell Armaan that his actions are such that she cannot trust him despite his tall promises because his actions always contradict them. And if he continues to be dense, every day he's gonna be putting another strike against his name and losing Abhira bit by bit until her patience wears out and she decides to stop giving any more chances and leaves for good.

Yes she has all rights on Armaan.. all her feelings are valid but she is FL na whatever she does will be bashed. .. that too poor Roohi will shed her crocodile tears, will present herself as a unfortunate poor woman.. already she is suffering because of the accident (that she caused ) Because of Abhira, Armaan left her at the altar.. because of the wedding, Goenkas are bankrupt.. Now Abhira is fighting case against a struggling Roohi.. She was just trying to make her soulmate eat but jealous, “other woman” Abhira couldn’t tolerate that and creating more troubles for her.. This will be the narrative.. even Armaan might blame Abhira if he sees Roohi shedding tears because of that..

Like you said, I want Abhira to observe and not react in front of Roohi but go home and discuss with Armaan.. She must express how she feels calmly.. Otherwise Roohi will use this to create further differences between them.. I really hope he breaks free from Roohi’s clutches.. can’t bear her melodrama..

Edited by Why_though - 3 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

ya but Abhiras core personality is confrontational. she has already calmly told him what her issue is. phir bhi agar voh aisi cheezein karega jiss seh she is feeling insecure and hurt then she will react.

Vidyas words will make her feel that if she is territorial, she will be showing her pyaar. but if Armaan sees her behavior and is irked by it and says something untoward to her about bechaari Ruhi, then she can distance herself and walk away because he is all talk and no action.

I think the behavior of Armaan in this track will determine if Abhira will trust him and give him a chance or not. If he puts his guilt for Ruhi over his pyaar for Abhira then he should lose Abhira for good.