Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Have you seen RP's insta story..

This man is so funny...

Oh God!....they are lovely couplešŸ§æšŸ§æ...and everysone says truth that he sings on anyline anytime

Why don't you guys make him sing in show

Major reason why I so love this guy...šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Ruhi should go scot free for an "accident" done by her where she was deliberately driving rashly because koi mar nahi gaya. But Akshara should be held accountable by Goenkas for an accident because instead of grevious injury, the person died. Wow.

I canā€™t understand this logic only.. Roohi canā€™t be blamed for any mistake ever..if she didnā€™t drive the car in a emotional state, this accident wouldnā€™t have occurred.. As a kid, if she didnā€™t play with the car that accident with her mother wouldnā€™t have occurred at all.. but canā€™t blame her because she was a poor child who knew nothing back then.. but can blame Abhira for the same mistake who was not even born then.. Abhiraā€™s mom trying to protect Roohi is her mistake.. instead of taking the blame, she must have blamed Roohi for playing with the car where she tried but couldnā€™t stop the car and it killed her sister and should have sent Roohi to juvenile prison or any correctional facility.. Atleast she could have informed the truth to everyone and then left.. Thatā€™s her mistake now Abhira has to pay..

Edited by Why_though - 3 months ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Jab isse pyaar hua hai iski dialoguebaazi nahi ruk rahi. Kitna filmy hai yeh. Lagta hai law ki padhai chhod kar films dekhta hoga tabhi dadisa ko farzi degree khareedni padi iske liyesmiley13.

Saath hi saath ekta ke tv shows bhi dekhtha dha shayad.smiley37

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Now,I think ruhi bhabhji will somehow enter the poddar house to do ema with ar.But what steps she will take to go to poddar house?

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Natasha0404

Now,I think ruhi bhabhji will somehow enter the poddar house to do ema with ar.But what steps she will take to go to poddar house?

She will pretend to be a maid and will collide will Abhira one day who will feel sorry for her and will take her to Poddar House.

Originally posted by: Natasha0404

If dadi senses Abhiraā€™s insecurity and Armaanā€™s guilt towards Roohi she will definitely bring her back to Poddar house to use her to keep Armaan and Abhira away.. Dadi used Vidya to separate Madhav from Shivani and was successful. So will use the same technique now..

Edited by Why_though - 3 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Definitely. And Armaan seems to be powerless to stop the inevitable. Bass dialogue bolta hai bahut zyaada conviction seh ki Abhira jaan hai, pyaar hai, biwi hai, zindagi hai etc etc but when it comes to actually putting Ruhi in place, he has failed. Lets hope this time its different.

Edited by Pinecone - 3 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Roohi Didi will enter Poddar House like this to take revenge on Abhira for stealing her soulmate from her. Tab hoga iss show mein kaand naya tamasha šŸ’„šŸæ
https://youtu.be/WyAAqZM7Iwg?feature=shared

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Instead of cat fight/ jealousy scenes, I would like to see Ab helping Ar deal with his guilt wrt Ruhi and call out Ruhi as well... Like how she had spoken to Ar earlier about how he is entitled to the love from his family during the Krish sequence or how she had showed the mirror to Vidya on how she had treated Ar..

This is not to say why Ar can't deal with his guilt and see Ruhi true nature and cut off Ruhi himself/ why should Ab help him on this/why cant Ar make efforts... If Ar can do it by himself, that is the best scenario.. If not I would take Ab help him deal with it logically rather than being jealous and resorting to petty fights..

Edited by Solitudelover - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Definitely. And Armaan seems to be powerless to stop the inevitable. Bass dialogue bolta hai bahut zyaada conviction seh ki Abhira jaan hai, pyaar hai, biwi hai, zindagi hai etc etc but when it comes to actually putting Ruhi in place, he has failed. Lets hope this time its different.

He has to overcome his guilt otherwise he will have to let go of Abhira and will have to suffer with this mental woman lifelong. The ball is in his court.. let him decide what he wants.. Or he can pretend to be ā€œabla mardā€ and let Abhira rescue him šŸ˜„šŸ˜„

But jokes apart, I want him to draw boundaries and help Roohi only professionally and not let her manipulate/guilt trip him.. even if itā€™s not for Abhira, he canā€™t let Roohi have a control on him like she does now.. her tears just melts him.. we will see how the track goes..