Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

So true. Where was he all these years, and why didn't directors sign him up? I think one of the reasons he took on negative roles was because of his eyes. The ITV audience wasn't very accepting of different colored eyes before, but now they don't care.

Eyes hi toh sabse pyaari hai..🧿🧿

As far as I know nakul always played lead he also had kanji eyes...

Pata nhi RP ko kyun nhi liya...

Sachi achi Ruhi is a bachi who longs for love.. how can she forget her true love and move on..? Of course she will keep trying her chances to be with her one soulmate.. He is just confused now so she is showering her love to make sure he returns back to her.. their love is so deep like an ocean.. she understands Armaan so much.. she is the right choice for him.. she is not at all forcing him to stay away from the other woman Abhira.. Lets know see how Armaan can handle this delusional w*tch.. or comes under the spell again and start dancing to her tune..

if he was a wise man, he will loose the case and let her go to jail.. or be like a normal person and refuse to work in her case and avoid contact with her.. But Armaan sa is our Mahaan ML who can’t do that.. he has to go against his wife to help his ex and feed on to her delusion.. he might beg Abhira to trust him but if his actions doesn’t show that then it’s of no use. If he lets his guilt overtake, let Roohi meddle again and keep getting affected with her melodrama then those words have no meaning at all. Abhira’s fear is legit.. if he wants to be with her he has to address it or let his guilt take over, clear it to Abhira that he can’t be with her and divorce her properly as Roohi needs him more ..

Edited by Why_though - 3 months ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Nephy1 thumbnail

I don't find their mistake...

They kept ruhi out and it reflected badly on their FLs character..

It was almost destroyed...and if I can't accept abhira of last week episodes where she was just coming out as my way or highway..

Trps vali aunties toh kya hi karengi accept...

Actually FL have to be this mahaan, and dumb doormat for trps...

So best way is to keep other woman in relationship as it will draw wrath towards ML and PL....and FL would get sympathy trp..

But mistake is theirs , they removed ruhi and made armaan with spine and cut off from ruhi but at what cost, Abhira's...they made her beyond tolerance unreasonable and when it get rejected by trp audience...they interpreted it as come back of third angle and pendulum behaviour of ML🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Balance writers balance is the key to your trp lock not thurd angle😡😡😡

Edited by Nephy1 - 3 months ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Nephy1

I don't find their mistake...

They kept ruhi out and it reflected badly on their FLs character..

It was almost destroyed...and if I can't accept abhira of last week episodes where she was just coming out as my way or highway..

Trps vali aunties toh kya hi karengi accept...

Actually FL have to be this mahaan, and dumb doormat for trps...

So best way is to keep other woman in relationship as it will draw wrath towards ML and PL....and FL would get sympathy trp..

But mistake is theirs , they removed ruhi and made armaan with spine and cut off from ruhi but at what cost, Abhira's...they made her beyond tolerance unreasonable and when it get rejected by trp audience...they interpreted it as come back of third angle and pendulum behaviour of ML🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Balance writers balance is the key to your trp lock not thurd angle😡😡😡

this is what I was saying their deadly combo is shown from day1 till 200 episodes and they painted fl as the extra woman in story. When the flip of ml happened it's not acceptable so they are testing water again that side. All 3 will squeeze our blood this way 🤣🤣
Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

this is what I was saying their deadly combo is shown from day1 till 200 episodes and they painted fl as the extra woman in story. When the flip of ml happened it's not acceptable so they are testing water again that side. All 3 will squeeze our blood this way 🤣🤣

Oh no...

It would not...

Right now I had long list of shows which i can watchsmiley36

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ruhi should go scot free for an "accident" done by her where she was deliberately driving rashly because koi mar nahi gaya. But Akshara should be held accountable by Goenkas for an accident because instead of grevious injury, the person died. Wow.

Edited by Pinecone - 3 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Hain humari acchi sacchi, mature moving on Ruhi abhi tak nhi sudhari smiley37smiley37

Phir Abhira ko itna lecture kyu de rahi thi smiley37smiley37

I had written that day ...Even that lecture was mostly Ruhi in her character...She spoke only considering Ar perspective and blamed Ab for causing troubles for Ar, like she had done many times before..Only difference that she made sense that day unlike the earlier times which were more like unreasonable blame games..

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Didn’t know Ak-Shoooo had fans now. You learn something new everyday.

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Armaan should let go of Abhira and marry Ruhi.Ruhi can't move on ever.if he marry any other girl not Abhira too,Ruhi will come between them and he will allow her too.Abhira should follow her mother and grandmother in this .Plz run from there