News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Nephy1

You just spoke of my heart's wish...

He will do wonders in web series...

Oh God..

As a cop, gangster, mafia, middle class lover boy, bussiness tycoon, every role would suit him...

Periodic also...Mirza 🤩🤩

Edited by Visszz - 3 months ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Observer007

RoPu and Sam looks immensely amazing beautiful hot and lovely together. DKP and their writers and audiance (w.r.t. trp) ruined the amazing love story. Please somebody cast these two together in other show whose theme would be love story only no third angle. Everybody on SM said and many of YRKKH scenes proved that their are Wattpad coded. Would love to have such kinda story with these two 😍😍😍 Retain Anita Raj madam as dadi of RoPu but this time with good character, fufasa can be uncle and Manisha can be Sam's relative, Krish will be Sam's brother. 🤩🤩Me aur mere unrealistic thoughts akasher ye sab baate sochte hai 🤣🤣🤣😂😂

Pre covid Gul shows type keliye ekdum perfect hai...

Edited by Visszz - 3 months ago
Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

they can go to court and do cootchie coo there . Plus Armaan can sneak in from the window at night to Abhira’s room .. now he knows he is still married to her

Magical window smiley37...

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Kartik bas bolta reh gaya aur Naira pehle nikal bhi li smiley37 sab khokhle shabd smiley36 tab bhi ab bhi smiley37

Toh issbaar dono ko ek saath dakka dethe hai...Waise dialogues toh ekta jaise bol rah hai so maut bhi waise dete hai...Hum saath saath..Legacy nahi hothi toh Reincarnation maang sakta dha...smiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Seeing that two other shows in the channel have gone for a fresh start, it is eminently possible it might happen here too...however I really don’t see the larger point ..why did they even open the Rose Garden track and what about the kidnapper ? Are they just going to bury everything after the identity reveal ..it is kind of sad to see how they’re messing up with everything in the name of TRP..which they still might not get even after a leap 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don’t think so .. anupama story is kind of over so they are trying their level best to do something till one leap is established with some other actress as parallel lead

If Sai could be replaced by Savi .. and yeh rishta had so many gen .. but the problem was anupama’s own kids were so obnoxious and even the adopted one is unlikeable..

So they are trying some tikram to establish adhya as some bechari .. who will live on shah house as an extra .. and later will be the new lead .. with Vanraj as the new bapooji maybe ..

Ghum makers are different they cannot show happy families .. so for them the end point is when leads meet ..

I don’t think yeh rishta can run forever and ever ..they will stretch this story and close it at this gen ..

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Kal se phir shuru ho jayegi so called love triangle.Kuch dino ke liye,chutkara kya mila nahi makers ne ruhi bhabhji ko phirse abhimaan ke bich mein lakar love triangle shuru kar dia.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Visszz

Is he praying.??? smiley37

might be folding hands orelse ruhi will press his hands he is scared 🤣🤣
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Nephy1

I just feel surprised that how come I never ever noticed RP...

He is industry since 17 years aur mujhe pata hi nhi tha...smiley29

Watched his clips from udaariyan..

Bad boy attitude also suits him well...

Why they changed him negative there..

He had such amazing chemistry and beautiful track with FLsmiley44

Sorry RP for missing you out...

Itni khoobsurat bnda itv mein itne saal se aur mujhe pata hi nhi....

Tauba taubasmiley37

So true. Where was he all these years, and why didn't directors sign him up? I think one of the reasons he took on negative roles was because of his eyes. The ITV audience wasn't very accepting of different colored eyes before, but now they don't care.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 3 months ago