A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Posted: 3 months ago

Dadi hospital se lautkar isko poti banakar ghar layegi smiley36

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Ghar girwi ho jaaye, Jail Jana pade, panic attack aajaye, Goli lag Jaye, chaku lag jaaye but dance nhi rukna chahiye.

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Surrogacy aa raha hain?? 🤦‍♀️

Idhar shaadi hi nahi ho rahi, toh surrogacy kahan se aa gayi??

I don't know yaar. Woh star station wala banda kehraha hai ki yeh aayega....who knows... we all know how much sadistic makers are...
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Ghar girwi ho jaaye, Jail Jana pade, panic attack aajaye, Goli lag Jaye, chaku lag jaaye but dance nhi rukna chahiye.

smiley37smiley37 very important!

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

It's not second attempt of getting married to Armaan,ryt?The way this dadisaa is, I think she will be okay with her grandson having two wives too.She will make him do that using heartattacksmiley36I feel sympathy for Armaansa .He cannot manage a wife and an ex.how will he manage two wives?smiley36smiley36

Edited by elizamerin - 3 months ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: elizamerin

It's not second attempt of getting married to Armaan,ryt?The way this dadisaa is, I think she will be okay with her grandson having two wives too.She will make him do that using heartattacksmiley36I feel sympathy for Armaansa .He cannot manage a wife and an ex.how will he manage two wives?smiley36smiley36

madhavs story repeats one in ph another in outhouse 🤣🤣
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Yeah also KP ko itna weak dikhaya ho nahi hai.. and it's too early for her ww also I think.. nothing to keep things interesting if everyone becomes pro-leads.. Ruhi isn't a game changer and Phuphu isn't a lone trouble maker

If this is the case, then I would like to see madhav/manisha suggesting armaan abhira to have patience, not to get emotional & decide to seperate. Someone finding out dadi's drama, side by side can show armaan abhira ka chup chupke romance from everyone's eyes.

Dono ko dur rekhe ek dusre ke liye rote hue bahut dekh liya ab kuch aisa dikha de dkp plsssss... And end the track with public announcement of the fact that armaan abhira are still married. And dadi accepting them to keep her image clean in front of family. Isse dadi can continue her tricks to separate them also we can get some romance before shaadi.

Mujhse ab aur rona nahi dekha jayega 🤦‍♀️

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Yeah also KP ko itna weak dikhaya ho nahi hai.. and it's too early for her ww also I think.. nothing to keep things interesting if everyone becomes pro-leads.. Ruhi isn't a game changer and Phuphu isn't a lone trouble maker

I feel KP is going to pretend to be good but will plan something to seperate Armaan and Abhira.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Isi function mein shayad dadisa hospital pahunch jayegismiley36

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 3 months ago