Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

When Madhav got the document, It was clearly shown as decision pending.... What is even the current status?

Madhav has got the original document which has their signatures.. how will the judge even take a decision without looking at the file

no wonder he is avoiding Sanjay ..

and Madhav was stuck in an accident..he was injured and taken to hospital the car got smashed but the document came out cleanly Wah

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

DKP has got so sasta with Gen 4, pura year hogaya show k andar but Armaan or Abhira ka birthday bhi nahi aaya smiley26 They are taking all the fun out of rishta smiley13

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Nhi ache BTS chahiye. KP aur Ruru ke bts nhi dkehne mujhe.

Careful what U wish for! Kahin Madhav Vidya na dikh jaaye phir BTS mein smiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Careful what U wish for! Kahin Madhav Vidya na dikh jaaye phir BTS mein smiley37

yeah we will get Vidya encouraging Abhira to take a stand for her love

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

DKP has got so sasta with Gen 4, pura year hogaya show k andar but Armaan or Abhira ka birthday bhi nahi aaya smiley26 They are taking all the fun out of rishta smiley13

Abhi tho mushkil se Armaan ko Abhira ka blood group pata chala hai.. birthday vagera bhi jaan hi lega kabhi na kabhi smiley37

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

My KP, I think divorce is going to happen; that's why literally zero tamasha and zero dhum tana for this revelation.

I feel they are going to get divorced with a 1-2 year leap, which I think will be better for everyone.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

U think my "accha BTS" will include useless Madhav and whiney Vidya??smiley6smiley6

Edited by Sera-high123 - 3 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

My KP, I think divorce is going to happen; that's why literally zero tamasha and zero dhum tana for this revelation.

I feel they are going to get divorced with a 1-2 year leap, which I think will be better for everyone.

I'm yet to see any tamasha or dhum tana for anything at all this gen so I'm not keeping any hopes! But I would very much like them to take a break! Divorced or not doesn't matter, like Armaan said today..

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I'm yet to see any tamasha or dhum tana for anything at all this gen so I'm not keeping any hopes! But I would very much like them to take a break! Divorced or not doesn't matter, like Armaan said today..

I know divorce won't matter to them. smiley37smiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

They need to either get separated (for like 1-2 years) or have a reunion (don't ask me how) by the end of this track. At least SOMETHING needs to happen. I am SO tired with the plot moving in circles. smiley44