Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago
Jab isse pyaar hua hai iski dialoguebaazi nahi ruk rahi. Kitna filmy hai yeh. Lagta hai law ki padhai chhod kar films dekhta hoga tabhi dadisa ko farzi degree khareedni padi iske liyesmiley13.
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Is IF acting funny, or is it just me?

it's happening with me too. There's some sort of glitch
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

No no........they did sign the Annulment papers. smiley36smiley36I meant that any half-decent lawyer would have understood that they should have gone for divorce and not an annulment.

but that you don’t get in 15 days na ..they had a deadline you see smiley37
sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Jab isse pyaar hua hai iski dialoguebaazi nahi ruk rahi. Kitna filmy hai yeh. Lagta hai law ki padhai chhod kar films dekhta hoga tabhi dadisa ko farzi degree khareedni padi iske liyesmiley13.

lawyer sa nahi hero sa banna chahiye ta..yehi hai na smiley37

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Is IF acting funny, or is it just me?

Surely is

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Phufasa

this surely is a funny place smiley37
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

this surely is a funny place smiley37

That it is...I have Abhira like trust issues with it... I keep saying I'll quit but I am still here smiley19

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

if the marriage was solemnised under force and was non-consensual, annulment was the way out ..but annulment is granted only in the rarest or rare cases in India ..and definitely not to a couple that’s lived together for ten months and has publicly participated in events, rituals etc seemingly with full consent ..even if the marriage per se was solemnised under emotional pressure, which does not mean lack of consent in itself, the fact is Abhira has lived with Armaan as his wife for too long for the provisions of annulment to apply ..the only logical thing about the whole scenario was that it was not granted ….maybe Armaan was too overwhelmed emotionally to question the circumstances and Abhira didn’t give a damn because of the deal …otherwise any half decent lawyer would’ve wondered how the judge even granted the annulment ..

When Madhav got the document, It was clearly shown as decision pending.... What is even the current status?

sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fortnight

He will forget all this once he see ruhi and again become pendulum

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

When Madhav got the document, It was clearly shown as decision pending.... What is even the current status?

It is still pending.