Future relationship of Abhira with Poddars

piyushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Frankly, I'm in favour of Armaan and Abhira living away from Poddar family but considering this is ITV, will not be possible. Even if initially Armaan lives with Abhira till she forgives him, they will eventually return to Poddar house. What I don't want is Abhira to forgive the behaviour of Poddar family.

I want her to call Vidya as aunty or Mrs Poddar, Sanjay as Mr Bansal, Daadisa as Mrs Poddar and straight away tell that Charu chorni not to try to act all miss goody with her neither to expect any help from her anytime soon. Relations matter when both sides understand and respect it. All 4 have behaved horribly with her and even now not ready to accept any wrongdoing.

Tell them clearly that she misunderstood them as relatives and gave them due respect which they didn't deserve. Let them earn it.

Edited by piyushi - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Yep. Let poddars BEG to Abhira

Charu chorni smiley37

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Abhira will herself ask for forgiveness from "maa" as she betrayed her by hiding one year deal marriage truth. Maa sided with Ab going against Daadisa during many instances even slapped achi bahu Ruhi. Well she won't ask for forgiveness from Dadisa as then how will they show their famous Abhira vs Dadisa Tashan. Abhira could've addressed Vidya as Mrs. Poddar as Vidya told her to never address her maa again after that band baja baarat comeback but she didn't. Abhira can only show tashan and give back to Kaveri, Ruhi and Sanjay or even Armaan at times but giving back to Vidya isn't yet added to her to-do list.

barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

I hope the makers are listening to this.

I'm voting on this so that they know this is what the audience wantssmiley42