Character Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 months ago

They know a certain fandom will be pissed..

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Poddars should be tossed in a scrap heap which is where they belong! Ghatiya, vahiyaat, begheirat log! Instead a more decent family like Maheshwari, Singhania’s should be introduced.

And if that’s too hard then just bring a loving Saas and caring SIL like Rathores from Imlie that would be enough.

edited for name-calling

Edited by LizzieBennet - 5 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

One thing I have noticed that in Yrkkh, there is very veryyy less reference of Abhira’s parents. Lost mei har week hota hai. And Kabhi kabhi toh twice thrice a week.

Dillon ke muhalle me bhi Teri meri baate sajna 🎵🎵🎵🎵

Ho jhonke ….🎵🎵🎵

Itna baar yeh foto Sai aur viru ka gen 1 me bhi nahi dekha but sitara chamkaye ja raha hai .. master ji aag me kud Kar foto le aye .. aur ek chowk bhi hai ..

.. and Naya hero is also IPS..

Edited by Aadi04 - 5 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Indira1211

but seriously dkp can alter the story in such a way that he can still retain some of the cast…all he needs to show..is abhira decide to go work in kausauli..where her parents have a house ..there while doing her lawyer work..she meets a handsome dashing police officer.who happens to look identical to Armaan..she even thinks it’s him..but then she meets his lovely mom …then she realises it’s armaans twin ..when Madhav and armaans mom separated..they each took one son with them..Madhav finally leaves vidya and comes lives with armaans mom and his twin.. I don’t know what name dkp can give him.. 😂 and the story shifts to kausauli. Armaans mom..has her family in kausauli. 😍..and this time abhira gets a nice mother in law who adores her.. as for the drama..they can make Armaan into a villain after losing abhira to his brave smart twin.. RoPu will be in his element..playing dual role 😂

I really don’t mind .. because Rohit and Sam have superb chemistry I don’t want to lose him as lead .. they can follow the tamarind 3 wala example

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Pagal Poo-dars should be tossed in a scrap heap which is where they belong! Ghatiya, vahiyaat, begheirat log! Instead a more decent family like Maheshwari, Singhania’s should be introduced.

And if that’s too hard then just bring a loving Saas and caring SIL like Rathores from Imlie that would be enough.

frankly I would love it if they get an identical brother of Armaan .. living with his mother… obviously Kaveri would hate this .. but Rohit Purohit is very good looking he can’t nail emotional scenes but eye candy flirting scenes with Sam Kar lega
And Poddars can continue to live wherever they want with cholmates doing arti

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

One thing I have noticed that in Yrkkh, there is very veryyy less reference of Abhira’s parents. Lost mei har week hota hai. And Kabhi kabhi toh twice thrice a week.

smiley37

Sai was loved by viewers of Ghum 1...Akshu is case was totally opposite smiley37....

DkP knows it ...

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Dillon ke muhalle me bhi Teri meri baate sajna 🎵🎵🎵🎵

Ho jhonke ….🎵🎵🎵

Itna baar yeh foto Sai aur viru ka gen 1 me bhi nahi dekha but sitara chamkaye ja raha hai .. master ji aag me kud Kar foto le aye .. aur ek chowk bhi hai ..

.. and Naya hero is also IPS..

That’s because we don’t talk about Bruno … they made the last FL ML1&2 so controversial that they don’t talk about it anymore.smiley37smiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: leafy2022

That’s because we don’t talk about Bruno … they made the last FL ML1&2 so controversial that they don’t talk about it anymore.smiley37smiley37

I agree it’s a case of ant bhala Toh sab bhala ….

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

smiley37

Sai was loved by viewers of Ghum 1...Akshu is case was totally opposite smiley37....

DkP knows it ...

Frankly I liked fl in gen3 in the later part of the story .. fl in lost was too egoistic and she denied her kids a happy childhood..

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Frankly I liked fl in gen3 in the later part of the story .. fl in lost was too egoistic and she denied her kids a happy childhood.. the kid was leading a miserable life in that village writing on trees for her father .. even after she came to nagpur … daughter was not enroled in a school.. son also suffered..

whereas in comparison previous FL was a good parent to both her kids she tried giving both a happy childhood .. both the kids were happy n smiling .. it was not the case for the kids in lost

When a man not fit to be a husband , he won't ve a good father either ! Who supports a criminal over wife

It was better to be with loving mother than being in that crazy house .

That is long done no point discussing now smiley37

Savi longed for her father because Sai didn't poison her mind against the father , kept father memories very sweet by gifting birthday present etc from his behalf !

Truth is very essential in relationship or any thing 🤔 I don't want to compare at all.

Edited by Rosh4rose - 5 months ago