Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 5 months ago

Armaan has divorced Abhira .. the Poddars are no longer related or relevant to the legacy FL Abhira

Sauteli cousin ki shadi and uske sasural walo ke shenanigans se humei kya Lena Dena ..

nikal Bahar feko Poddars ko from the show DKP why are you still paying the Poddars and wasting ur money

Give them their exit cheque and hire a new family to build a new track with new characters..

Edited by Aadi04 - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Armaan has divorced Abhira .. the Poddars are no longer related or relevant to the legacy FL Abhira

Sauteli cousin ki shadi and uske sasural walo ke shenanigans se humei kya Lena Dena ..

nikal Bahar feko Poddars ko from the show DKP why are you still paying the Poddars and wasting ur money

Give them their exit cheque and hire a new family to build a new track with new characters..

And away fromUD. I am sick of seeing the same sets.
CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

pack their bags with lusty as well, can't tolerate their faces the whole lot, they can keep manish as he is blood related to abhira, the rest can go to hell or fall off a mountain they will not be remembered one bit.

Edited by CaptDeadpool007 - 5 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

And away fromUD. I am sick of seeing the same sets.

yeah it will be good if Abhira moves away from udaipur .. and goes to live in a big city .. Delhi would be the best bet ..

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: CaptDeadpool007

pack their bags with lusty as well, can't tolerate their faces the whole lot, they can keep manish as he is blood related to abhira, the rest can go to hell or fall off a mountain they will not be remembered one bit.

exactly MG should pack his bags along with Abhira ..

tell suwarna thanks to your global Gyan I only was fair to Ruhi and was totally wrong to Akshara and both her kids

I have already lost Akshara and Abhir .. now let me do right to Abhira .. you do your duty towards Ruhi

As you , surekha , Arohi and Ruhi have collectively only destroyed Akshara’s life .. so pls keep your selves away from Abhira ..

He should move on with Abhira and they should show a leap where MG has died .. and Akshara has some cousin ideally Kairav muskan living with her

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Lost is already throwing out MLs family. Yaha bhi hoga. Dono same show hi toh hai

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Lost is already throwing out MLs family. Yaha bhi hoga. Dono same show hi toh hai

For once I'd be happy if they follow Lost blindly and throw out entire Poddar clan along with bhabhiji and wigwali.

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Is it confirmed that Ishan's character is getting axed or is he just put on the back burner in case the new ML doesn't work?
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Is it confirmed that Ishan's character is getting axed or is he just put on the back burner in case the new ML doesn't work?

Everyone is tight-lipped about it. Rekha ke promo se hi pata chalega

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

For once they will be copying and showing the right message.. but tamarind has done this many times thrown away the ML and brought in a new guy with new family