FS: Back to reality (Last chapter and summary of ending)

free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

Link to previous chapters: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5354073#165200720

Last Chapter and Summary of Ending

It was morning now. Ayaan decided to check Abhira. She was still sleeping soundly like a princess. He came towards Armaan and asked him to go home and freshen up. He has still got a few hours left in his shift, so he can stay back and look after Abhira. Suddenly Ruhi appeared in front of them.

Armaan: Ruhi, you are here?

Ruhi: Yes, I thought I should come back and check on you and Abhira. How is she doing now?

Ayaan: She is still sleeping. I was asking Armaan to go home and freshen up. Meanwhile, you can stay here beside Abhira. She is still under the effects of sedatives and won't be up for another few hours.

Ruhi wanted to stay with Armaan but now she was stuck. She had to stay back in the hospital alone.

Armaan: Okay, I will go back home to freshen up. I will be back in a couple of hours.

Armaan went pack to Poddar house. After freshening up, he met his family for a quick breakfast.

Dadisa: Armaan, it's good that you are back. Ayaan just called me. Currently, his sister and mother are with Abhira. They are really nice people. Let us have breakfast, then we will go together to meet Abhira.

After a pause, she continued.

Dadisa: Humne ek faisla kiya hai (everyone looked towards Dadisa). Humse Abhira ko samajhne mein bahut badi bhool ho gayi. In order to rectify my mistake, I have decided that Armaan and Abhira won't get divorced. Hum Abhira ko pure samman ke saath ghar wapas layenge 😊

Ruhi who just came back from the hospital heard everything declared by Dadisa. She panicked and immediately ran towards the dining room.

Ruhi: Dadisa, what are you saying? We already had so many problems and issues because of her. Abhira will never be able to adjust to this house.

Dadisa: to phir hum adjust kar lenge.

Armaan was happy to hear Dadisa's words. He felt like he saw a flicker of light at the end of a dark tunnel where he was lost for a long time. Ruhi felt the exact opposite. She took Armaan aside for a private conversation and questioned him.

Ruhi (holding his collar): Why were you quiet? Didn't you promise to marry me? You were supposed to talk with Dadisa about us. How can you agree with Dadisa? How can you do this to me?

Armaan: Ruhi, I have always wished for your happiness, and in the past few months I realized that you can never be happy with me. Mein tumhe kabhi khush nahi rakh paunga. I don't know if Abhira will accept me or not, but I know one thing for sure, i.e., we can never be together. Three months back I didn't realize the gravity of the situation and half-heartedly agreed to your demand thinking it might be best for everyone. But now everything is clear to me. I don't have any doubts in my mind. It's either Abhira or no one for me.

Ruhi: You said the same thing to me. You claimed I was your forever!!

Armaan: I am sorry, Ruhi!

Ruhi: Go to hell, Armaan! I hate you!!

Ruhi was heartbroken. She ran towards her room crying bitterly.

Hospital, Abhira's room

Abhira was slowly regaining consciousness. She opened her eyes and observed her surroundings. She was in a hospital room with some machines connected to her body. She felt a soft hand on her forehead.

Sangeeta(Ayaan's mother): Abhira beta, Kaisa hai mera bachcha?

Abhira was overwhelmed to find Sangeeta aunty and Aditi Di beside her. She hasn't seen them for years now. She was so happy and overjoyed to meet them. She suddenly started to get up but they stopped her.

Aditi: Aaaram se Abhira! I agree all of us love superhero movies but that doesn't mean you will turn into a Wonderwoman.

Abhira: kaa! (her nickname)

Aditi: kya kaa? Bhool gayi hum sab udaipur mein hi rehte hain. I am really angry with you, you were here for so long, yet you didn't contact us.

Abhira: I am sorry di. The past year was the most dramatic year of my life, full of twists and turns. Now that I look back, it feels like a movie.

Aditi: Yes, Ayaan told us everything. He was here with your husband all night. He is also overseeing your case.

She went quiet for a moment and then said, "Abhira, I am sorry for your mom. She was a beautiful soul. I will always miss her."

Abhira's eyes turned misty. Sangeeta and Aditi both consoled her. To divert her mind they started talking about other stuff. Abhira was alone for so long but with Ayaan and his family around she felt so relieved. She finally got some people with whom she could share her grief and sorrow. People who understood her, respected her, and cared for her.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

Abhira (happily): Mowgli!!!

Ayaan (softly): Yes my dear Bagheera, Dr. Ayaan at your service 😊

Abhira: Oh my! our junglee Mowgli has turned into such an RFD!

Ayaan: RFD ??

Abhira: Really Fine Doctor !!

Together, they talked for some more time and then Ayaan's Di and Mom left the hospital. Armaan and Dadisa reached the hospital. Ayaan updated them about Abhira's condition and left home to take some rest. Dadisa and Armaan entered her room, Abhira was lost in some thoughts about her life.

Daadisa (softly): Abhira....

Abhira was like, aaj suraj west se rise hua hai kya? Abhira was surprised to hear her name from Dadisa. Mostly, it's just "ae Ladki." So it came to her as a shock when Dadisa called her name so softly.

Dadisa (joining hands): I have been so wrong about you beta. Please forgive me for hurting you and for all the wrong words I used against you and your mother. Hume maaf kardo beta!

Abhira (holding Dadisa's hand said): Dadisa, I have always craved your love and acceptance. Now that I got it, I will cherish it forever.

Dadisa (with a smile): Ab hume Dragonsa keh kar to nahi bulaogi na?

Abhira: Never! :)

Dadisa (softly said): I have decided to end your and Armaan's Divorce proceeding.

Abhira: Dadisa, I respect you but I cannot accept your decision. Me and Armaan got married in very unusual circumstances. Yuvraj's threat and my mom's last wish forced us into this relationship. Neither I nor Armaan went into this relationship willingly. In fact, for Armaan, I have always been a responsibility. Now that our one-year agreement is over, it's better if we part ways.

Armaan: I am sorry. Please give me a chance. I want to be with you for life. I really like you and can't imagine my life without you.

Abhira: Then what about Ruhi? Didn't you promise to marry her after our divorce? Don't you love her anymore?

Armaan's face went pale. Abhira knew about Ruhi and him? Dadisa was shocked and speechless....

Dadisa (argrily): Armaan!! ye hum kya sun rahe hain? You and Ruhi?? How could you?

Dadisa was extremely angry and upset. She left the hospital immediately with Armaan to confront Ruhi. Afterward, there was chaos in the Poddar house. Ruhi and Armaan were bashed by the entire family. Everyone was disappointed and disgusted with them. Ruhi was sent back to the Goyenka house. Armaan was also asked to leave the Poddar house.

After her Mom passed away, Abhira never got anyone to share her grief and thoughts. Ayaan and his family came back as a boon in her life. She got very strong emotional support from them. Abhira shared everything about her past with them They always loved her like her own and she was so happy to have their love and support. Dadisa and other members of the Poddar family also adored her. On Abhira's insistence, Dadisa accepted Armaan back into the family.

Aditi di offered to help Abhira with her resort. She took Abhira's resort under her hotel management business. In this way, Abhira need not worry about the operation and management of her resort. Abhira was still the owner of the resort but the management was taken over by Malhotra's. Aditi also offered a lump sum money to Abhira to clear off her past dues with Armaan. In retrun, Abhira decided to not take any profit from the resort business and directed all profits to Aditi's firm till she cleared off all the remaining debt.

The secret regarding Armaan's mom also got unveiled eventually by the recording captured in Abhira's phone. Dadisa asked Madav, Vidhya, and Armaan to forgive her. She didn't hide the truth deliberately. She was also misguided. The truth was that Armaan's mom was alive and forced to separate from both Armaan and Madhav under false pretenses. Later, her family got her married to another guy and now she has her own family. The guy who blackmailed Dadisa was Armaan's mom's relative. Armaan was heartbroken to learn the truth. He trusted Dadisa so much, yet she hid the biggest truth of his life from him. He distanced himself from Dadisa and began questioning his life and priorities. He now understood his father and why his life got so messed up. He also learned the biggest lesson of his life--> You cannot keep others happy if you are not happy and content with your life. Secrecy and unnecessary sacrifices always complicate life. Self-love, self-worth, and self-respect are extremely important for a meaningful existence. It was a long path for self-realization and self-discovery for Armaan. He was still in contact with Ayaan and was glad to find an honest friend in him. With time Abhira also warmed up to him and accepted him as a friend in her life.

Ruhi went for rehabilitation. After staying away from Armaan for a long time, she eventually came out of her obsession and started to rebuild her life again. Her relationship with Abhira also improved once she was over Armaan.

Abhira's life was going great. It had been five years since her divorce from Armaan. Now, a successful lawyer loved and respected by everyone, she stood at the threshold of a new chapter. With anticipation dancing in her heart, she was about to embark on the next phase of her life, hand in hand with the love of her life...

The End

Note: "It's an open ending, so you are free to imagine who Abhira ended up with. Please leave a comment sharing whom you imagine as Abhira's life partner."

Edited by free_willy - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: free_willy

whom you imagine as Abhira's life partner."

not with pendulum, she needs someone who she can confine in and she will be his utmost priority.

Maybe she can get back her ex crush who went abroad.

Anyway nice chapter ending.

Waiting to see more of your work when you have time to do so

Edited by CaptDeadpool007 - 5 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

thank you for this story!

Look forward to your return to FF writing once you have more time.

free_willy thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaptDeadpool007

not with pendulum, she needs someone who she can confine in and she will be his utmost priority.

Maybe she can get back her ex crush who went abroad.

Anyway nice chapter ending.

Waiting to see more of your work when you have time to do so

you mean her childhood friend, Ayaan?

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

you mean her childhood friend, Ayaan?

abhira had a crush during her college times who went abroad it was told in show

free_willy thumbnail

okay, I missed that in the show. Thanks for clarifying πŸ™‚
free_willy thumbnail

Do you know the episode number where it was mentioned? I want to know the background. I might write an OS on it later.
Edited by free_willy - 5 months ago

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Do you know the episode number where it was mentioned? I want to know the background. I might write an OS on it later.

it was between dec 17 or dec 19 epi don't know episode number

Edited by CaptDeadpool007 - 5 months ago
free_willy thumbnail

it was between dec 17 or dec 19 epi don't know episode number

okay, thanks a lot. I will checkπŸ™‚
sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice story