Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: IAMHope

Ak wrote the exam. But whether she’ll pass is going to be another dragfest.

They let her write it late? That’s nice lol

Nothingtosay thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jhustju

I don’t think abhir is going to give up his search so easily. He does not want to worry akshara so he is telling her what she wants to hear. Also do people only want to know the truth about themselves when something in their life is not good. Most adopted kids want to know about their birth parents and it’s not because their adoptive parents are bad. What does abhinav being good have to do with abhirs desire to know the truth about himself. Akshara not everyone is an escapist like you. Most people want to face the truth about life and about themselves.
Waise why is this abhinav being given so much importance? And why the eff is he rejecting kairav? Because it took kairav time to realize that he loved muskaan? Why are they shoving this bad actor down our throats??? I only saw the precap; the look between akshara and abhimanyu was so intense. They should talk things out at that table, abhimanyu should apologize and they should take Abhir and run away!! Leave that nonsense abhinav behind. Jai soni really cannot act!! Why are DKP, Rajan and zama so obsessed with this man? When he and HC are in the same frame I do not even notice JS. This show is so damn frustrating

I wish this happens 😒 I don’t understand what they both (AK &Abhi) really want…why both of them thinking abt Nav - I agree he will get hurt, but isn’t that bound to happen. 😓

Seriously - don’t feel like watching even for HC now 🙄

SejN thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAMHope

Good Episode today.

Ak is turned away from the exam by the proctor. She walks around in one chappal really disappointed ( my husband said Cinderella) . Abhi fetched the chappal back for her. The proctor came back and took Akshara in to the hall so she could write the exam.

Turns out Abhi had saved Proctor’s dad and he returned the favor by allowing Ak to write the exam. Ak saw Abhi shake hands with the Proctor so I think she knows he made it happen.

Kv still chasing Muskie.

Upon their return from the exam hall Akshu and Golu talk. Golu asks about his real dad. Akshara says I’ll tell you when you are a big boy. The child senses she is worried. He agrees. Ak hugs and kisses him.

I think Golu will continue his search.

Thank you ash!

Abhimanyu to the rescue!

Ak my dear dear silly girl.. when golu is a big boy you won’t be around since they will kill you.. so might as well tell him now. Enjoy the few years you and Abhimanyu have give us a legacy child and then tata bye bye .. 😂🤣

Originally posted by: jhustju

I don’t think abhir is going to give up his search so easily. He does not want to worry akshara so he is telling her what she wants to hear. Also do people only want to know the truth about themselves when something in their life is not good. Most adopted kids want to know about their birth parents and it’s not because their adoptive parents are bad. What does abhinav being good have to do with abhirs desire to know the truth about himself. Akshara not everyone is an escapist like you. Most people want to face the truth about life and about themselves.
Waise why is this abhinav being given so much importance? And why the eff is he rejecting kairav? Because it took kairav time to realize that he loved muskaan? Why are they shoving this bad actor down our throats??? I only saw the precap; the look between akshara and abhimanyu was so intense. They should talk things out at that table, abhimanyu should apologize and they should take Abhir and run away!! Leave that nonsense abhinav behind. Jai soni really cannot act!! Why are DKP, Rajan and zama so obsessed with this man? When he and HC are in the same frame I do not even notice JS. This show is so damn frustrating

100% agree, after 3 good episodes, they just came out with this?. If this is all AK was ever going to do then why she did she keep the truth from Abhir for so long and 0 consideration towards AB's feelings. I stand by my statement, this isnt AK at all and I dont know who she is anymore.

I dont care whether KV is good/bad or ugly, but I am with you, unnecessarily giving importance to a character with no layers and an actor who cant act makes 0 sense. May be this is the "amaze" story unfolding but we are too dumb to see it.

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

J for June , J for Junoon - it’s kinda “ rhymes” . I don’t think they planned anything more than that. ❤️

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

He deserves better!!!!

Time for me to quit the show. The drag fest will continue forever. Pata nahi kya junoon hai isss June mein.

SejN thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshining

I felt whole episode was dragged and all the build up about Abhir knowing the truth fizzled out in less than 2 mins, Watched in ff'd mode again. I was left confused at the end of it.

AA back his to blabbering and his SS increased again😡😡😡😡.

AK and her exam:

- Atleast AK wrote the exam, made possible by one and only AB. Was that UKG exam that AK wrote?

- Examiner allowing her to write just because AB had saved his father's life. Here I was thinking people study law to fight for justice🤣.

- Someone who is writing a law exam couldnt even fight or defend why she was late for her exam. How is she going to be a great lawyer.

AK yet again worrying more about AA's feelings and how disappointed he would be😡😡😡

AK-Abhir talk. I am confused. Please someone explain to me how a child who was so disturbed just agreed to wait for answers about his real dad and how a mother could think a child could be normal knowing his father isnt his real father?. AK asked Abhir to trust her. How can a child trust her mother who kept the truth from him. I did love the hug at the end, that was a such an affectionate hug.

AB why are you so concerned about AA's feelings? please shake it off, we dont want you turning into AK 1.0.

AB opening the door and AA's photo at the back, what does it mean?

Most disappointing, no AB-Abhir scenes today.

Pre cap is giving some hope finally.

Thank you Nisha 💕.. just by reading the updated you and ash gave I am going to skip on away 😂…

why they are dragging and making big big revaltions like them making a choice for a dinner place.. I don’t know. And I forgot to tag y’all in the post I made to ash lol

But I said ak don’t wait until Abhir is a big boy and just tell him cause you will not be around when he’s a big boy. They will kill you and Abhimanyu.. so tell the truth, live your few years with Abhimanyu .. give us a legacy child and then bye bye 😂🤣🤣.

I can’t take anything seriously anymore. I am sorry if I am being so nonchalant with my posts lately.. even if they come back together I don’t know if I’ll be able to watch 😢🥲😬..

But I do appreciate you all tagging me and giving updates 💕😘

Nothingtosay thumbnail

Originally posted by: SejN

I can’t take anything seriously anymore. I am sorry if I am being so nonchalant with my posts lately.. even if they come back together I don’t know if I’ll be able to watch 😢🥲😬..

This!!!! Very true statement, they are dragging this beyond the limit - are they expecting a total disconnect from fans on Abhira 😓 I couldn’t even enjoy the precap scene between them…🤦🏽‍♀️

Edited by Nothingtosay - 1 years ago
jhustju thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshining

100% agree, after 3 good episodes, they just came out with this?. If this is all AK was ever going to do then why she did she keep the truth from Abhir for so long and 0 consideration towards AB's feelings. I stand by my statement, this isnt AK at all and I dont know who she is anymore.

I dont care whether KV is good/bad or ugly, but I am with you, unnecessarily giving importance to a character with no layers and an actor who cant act makes 0 sense. May be this is the "amaze" story unfolding but we are too dumb to see it.

abhinav still being around makes no sense. He has no place in the story. He adds nothing to the narrative. He brings the collective energy downtown. Right now the story should focus on abhira and abhir but instead everyone is making this guy feel good. Akshara can see how important she and her well being are to abhimanyu but what is the point of all these scenes while abhinav is around. Also WTF!! He told abhimanyu that they would be back in udaipur after a month which is why abhimanyu decided to stay for a month and now he is making plans for after abhimanyu is gone?? Also abhir deserves to know the truth about his father. If he is mature enough to be asking the questions he is, then he deserves to be told the truth. Also why does akshara have such an aversion to the truth? Tell your son the truth. Take your narrative in your hands. The entire world knows the truth at this point but abhir, why does she think he will not find out from someone else? That will be worse for him, abhimanyu and her and even abhinav. Also please please please stop with this jai jai abhinav bhajan.

jhustju thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nothingtosay

This!!!! Very true statement, they are dragging this beyond the limit - are they expecting a total disconnect from fans on Abhira 😓

I think that’s what they want. They want all the abhira fans to get fed up and leave so they can continue making their favorite the hero. So done with this show. I hope the trps tank

Avanti30 thumbnail

Zama and JS ka ship