Preethikalian thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

CHA 2

The mommet he saw abeera in hisarms with all those bruises, he saw only red.

“ABEERA”

Armaan trashed the man who triedto molest Abeera.

When the girls were abductedAbeera tried and escape with girls and to protect the girls she took it on herselfto make a escape plan but was caughthence she alone was facing the wrath of the villain.

Armaan was rageful nothing couldstop him from beating the animal black and blue. Abeera was semi conscious butcould not stop armaan.

“ How dare u touch her uworthless piece ***, how dare u hurt her, how dare” Armaan went berserk in hisfight Madhav and his team tried stopping him.

“ leave me papa, how dare he touch MY WIFE, he hurt her, choduga nahitujhe, I will kill him”

“ Armaan control yourself “Madhav is trying to pull him back.

“ Armaan…….” A soft painful voicestops him.

He saw Abeera calling him, Herushed to her and wrapped his arms around her and held her close to his heart

“ Abeera, I am sorry abeera I am sorry,mujhe nahi chodna chaiye tha tumhe I am so sorry, “

“Armaan….” Abeera called himopened her eyes to see him.

Next moment she hugged him andstarted crying

“Armaan armaannn he trie… to he…tried to”

“I know I know Abeera, you aresafe now I am here I will not leave you, u r safe iam sorry, I was not there toprotect you. From now on I won’t let u out of my sight. I swear to god “

“ Armaan we need to take her tothe hospital “

“ji papa”

In hospital

Armaan was going mad… he could not hold on his emotionsall the thoughts are torturing him

He felt it was his fault thatabeera was suffering because of him, he should not have given her divorce. Now abeera is in this state because of hisego and so called arogence. If he hadthought any of these consequences he would have stopped abeera from leaving buthe was too eager to saving his golden boy imagine and threw abeera and hermother under the bus. He had dropped allthe blame on her mother shamelessly. Heput their honor and respect at trash to save himself and for god sake she savedhis life.. what a ungrateful piece of shit am I, here I called abeera theungrateful woman. Ahahaha I hate myself, I could I do this, if anything hadhappened to her what would have done, I would died unable to forgive myself… noits enough of all this stupid fights and divorce. Abeera would never leave his sight I am gonnatie her to my room never let her go.. Armaan was induged in a monlogue when the whole family had come the hospital.

“Armaan, Abeera will be okay calmdown Armaan” Madhav tried to console Armaan

“ how can calm down papa, when Iam reason for her state, nothing like would happened if I had used my dammadvocate brain for once. She tried to save our marriage to many times and mebeing the idiot did not see any of her effort and gave into other words insteadof thinking from shoes. I kept on saying my family my family but forgot that Iwas her family papa, I was her world , main uski sab kuch huh, I thought she ishurting my family but… but I was hurting her only family, the person whosnatched her mother, now thinking everything from her pov, god I could bear howlonely she must have felt, u know papa she always used to say that she has noone and no family, I would fiercely cut off her and say, I am there I am yourfamily, and I only had hurt her so much papa, all my defense was useless Inever thought off as family else I would have never hurt her like this.” Armaanwas poured his mind to his father

“ I know Armaan I know”

“ I have never let any man toeven gaze her, now because of my stupid, he bas** tried to touch her, I wouldleave I will kill him papa, I should have protected ahah she is MY WIFE and sheis mine, how could let that bas*-** her”

The family member got shock aftershock, they saw the extend of Armaan’s emotions and concern for Abhira. Slowly everything starts to sink in. Vidyaclearly understood her whatever her son had for Abeera is not a justresponsibility.

Chap3

The family member got shock aftershock, they saw the extend of Armaan’s emotions and concern for Abhira. Slowly everything starts to sink in. Vidyaclearly understood her whatever her son had for Abeera is not a justresponsibility.

One person felt her heart beingcrushed too much.

“ Armaan she is not ur wife, didu forgot u both are divorce” dadisa said angrly

“ haan yes that is my biggeststupidity, where do I lose my brain while u speak dadisa, I am cancelling mydicorce dadisa, she will be my wife, she will only be my wife” Armaan saidlooking at Ruhi

“Armaan how can u say that welove each other”

“ nonsense Ruhi I told u even fewdays back that I don’t love u I agreed only for my family, so now I am refusingto marry for my family which is Abeera”

“ how is Abeera Armaan whathappened to her, is she fine” Manisha Asked Armaan

“ she is brusied chachi but sheis traumatized, I am scared how she is going to face it”

“ She will do it bravely Armaanshe is courageous girl, now she has you” said Manoj

“that courage is what brought herhere, chacha she tried to escape with those girls…”

“Armaan u cant do this u savedher it enough she is not our bahu not your wife, lets go home and get u marriedto Ruhi, she must have planned all this to trap u” dadisa said

Madhav got angry, even armaanfelt irraited

“ Yes Armaan she must haveplanned all this come lets go and get married”Said ruhi desperately

Madhav

“yes armaan go and get married udon’t deserve u her said Madhav

“Armaan, u want to help make sheis safe fine we will get her married to someone and make sure she is safe okay, now come let's go and get you both married”

“Oh yes Armaan leave now I cantake care of my daughter I will find a good guy for her, no I found one already I will get her marriedto my frnd son Aditya, he is good guy.”

Armaan saw only red why cant hisfamily understand he cant trust anyone with Abeera. And his fathwr want Abeera to marry Aditya ,his rival from childhood anything between them was competition he is IPSofficer, honest and loyal. But he doesnot want anyone near Abeera he would never trust them with her safety ... no nono no i wont let Abeera go away from me no no

“No no dadi sa i wont let thathappen, Abeera is my wife ..”

“No she isnt..”. ruhi said

“Then i will make her my wifeagain, only she will be my wife forever”

“No u can't she can't be ur wifeand my bahu no never... dadi sa “

Vidya was quite , Armaan she sawtoday was so different , she feels she had done mistake and misunderstood hisfeelings for Abeera and Ruhi... shewants to see what he want to do now she did not utter a word.....

“I want Abeera in my wife, forthe first time in my life I want something for myself and u won't accept that.Why dadisa don't u love me , that girl has done so much for this family. “

“Armaan u won't understand...”

“Kyun dadisa agar Rohit apse yepucha tho kya karenge ap Haan bolenga na sir mereliya ye Sara restriction andcompromise.......... (Armaan started loosing his self.......) I have never had anything I want in my lifedadisa ... .. apkiliye I have given up so many things.. .. IPS officer Bana thamujihe us meri papa Thara he was my hero .... Lakin apkiliye I became advocate. There are so many things Ilost to please u and make sure u are not disappointed in me. But that cost myhappiness. Why was I always treateddifferent because I was step son Why nobody ask me what I want , nobody everlisten to me , have anyone of u seen me talking to somebody more than 5. Merafrnds ko choda... oh dadisa list goes on....he wipes his tears and looks at hisdadisa..”

“For first dadisa sees how muchArmaan resembles her husband I u inside her breaks she feels somethingleaving her.... what had she done “

“Here dadisa u can decide what uwant ur pota or your zid. I have done everything as ur pota and son of thisfamily. U have put me through this all the time forced me to choose between mylove and tested my love for this family the time. Now I will test this family's love for me. If u want your bada pota thewhole family must to apologize to Abeera and accept her as my wife .. if not Iwill leave with Abeera and never come back. Haan no emotional blackmail willconvince me to back down. This is my ULTIMATUM, DECIDE WHAT U WHAT AND PROVEME... The atmosphere struck withsilence.... nobody uttered even a word.......

The kids and Manisha went nearAbeera but she finched seeing them. Shedoes not let any body near her except for Armaan.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Nice update