Preethikalian thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

The D Day happened, the day ofArmaan and Ruhi’s marriage, Whole family is happy except few ( and u knowwho). The Groom’s emotion was another story. For past 3 days he could not feel peace hismind and heart was calling for her sensing something wrong with her. The inner turmoil he felt was taking too muchof his peace. HE had repeatedly calledAbeera to know her well but she did not pick his call. He could not ask anyoneabout same. He was restless, and hecouldnot understand his feeling.

“ what are doing “

“ no papa not now”

“ I know, I am not here to remindu of Abeera, s don’t worry, I am here to ask r u really happy with thismarriage if u really love Ruhi and want this for your happiness then I willhappy for u” said Madhav

“ I don’t know papa, I reallydon’t know, but all are happy that would be enough for me”

“ Armaan, plz think for yourself,do this only if u r happy not for others”

“I tellin you papa I don’t know”

“ Bhaiya, will do something ifask you” Krish popped out and asked

“ hmm” Armaan said without andinterest

“ closing eyes bhaiya, andimagine what I say”

Armaan did

“ it is beautiful place, it isdecorated with flower as wedding stage, u are adorned as groom eagerly waiting for ur bride. And slowly u hear a anklet noise, u see and abeautiful pair and foot decending fromthe stairs with golden anklets. U look up find the bride with her face coverwith veil. U go near and slowly lift theveil and see the woman, who love the most, and would do anything for and breakthe world for her, her pain would pain u and smile would make u smile and uwant her as your wife forever” Krish said each and every with a pause to seeArmaan’s reaction and he got what he wants.

Armaan was shocked to feel allthose for Abeera, yes he saw Abeera’s face. He understood the pain he felt.

“ no no this cant be truth and Icant…. I cant..”

“ Okay Bhaiya , but just imaginethis too, the woman waling past u andgoes to another man who is on the stage as his bride. May be she would be happywith him and find all the respect and love she earned for in him.”

“ no no she cant that no she..she cant go to him no she….. ABEERA……” he scream he name.

“ Bhaiya Calm down Bhaiya PlzCalm down…”

Just then Madhav gets a call

“ WHAT are u sure it was her?Fine I am coming trace the location I will be there”

“What happened papa”

“Abeera was abducted by womentrafficking mafia her phone was found near the location we are goingthere”Saying this he rushed out of the room

Armaan’s world crumbled in fewsecond he could think about anything only one thought was repeating in hismind. Abeera is in danger….. she is not safe….Without thing about anything herushed with his father and Krish also followed.

“ Madhav what happened y arerushing out like this”

“ Maa Abeera ko ek mafia gangkidnap Karli”

“ WHAT” many voice said

“ I don’t have time to explain Iwill come back soon”

“ Papa wait, I am coming with u”

“ no Armaan, I will take of mydaughter u can and mind your business” said Madhav

“ Papa PLz”

The whole family was shocked andworried for her. Manisha started crying

“ When will hard time will leaveAbeera with peace, the child is already suffering”

“ Armaan its our Marriage how canleave like this” said Ruhi

“ Ruhi Abeera Ki jaan is inDanger aur tumhe shadi ki padi hai” Armaan spat on her

Madhav left the place and armaanwent behind him. The family to wentbehind them.

They went near a forest area butfamily member stood out. Armaan saw herphone and started tracing and finding clue. He knew that Abeera would have left clues for them.

They see a building and go nearthat they could hear Abeera screaming,

“Let me go AAAhhhh”

Armaan barged in withoutlistening to the police.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Great start! Love the concept

I wish to see it in the show

Excited to read more

Please continue soon

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Read your update on Wattpad. Thank you for writing. Look forward to reading more of your works!

One suggestion- please update your title to say- Fanfic so people dont miss it :)

Preethikalian thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago
Thank you Oki will add that
Kalma007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Looking forward to reading more!!