Armaan and Rohi never even had a date

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

What are they even showing? How is she so in love with him? when they did not even go out properly few days and thats it.

He is been with Abhira longer than Roohi

The guy is so confused just pick on whats the drag..... its so boring name the show somerthing is this is not YRKKH

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

I'm glad at least Swarna aunty acknowledged the fact that theirs was a 2 min noodle wala pyaar and he's been with Abhira for wayy longer.

Not that I want Abhira to be with that family, but I do feel her response post her confession and even her confession, was very dignified.

Ruhi is the quintessential rich selfish entitled brat. How is her love more significant than Abhira's? For the first time Aunty was talking sense.

Then they had to dump a load of crap by that conspiracy to fire Abhira🤦‍♀️

Arey date kya un dono ki beech kuch bhi nahi hai ..they look like some boring old relative couple in a family get together

Edited by Swathi.A - 4 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

But I thought you liked this season and said that Rishta vibes were back?

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Arey date kya un dono ki beech kuch bhi nahi hai ..they look like some boring old relative couple in a family together

This is so true smiley36 for two days love ruhi destroyed someone life's , carrier , ab life so onnnnn smiley44

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Starwatcher01

What are they even showing? How is she so in love with him? when they did not even go out properly few days and thats it.

He is been with Abhira longer than Roohi

The guy is so confused just pick on whats the drag..... its so boring name the show somerthing is this is not YRKKH

it’s not love..it’s obsession and lust that can get triggered by just looking at someone.. can you not see how lusty Ruhi is,.she can’t keep her hands off Armaan..she uses every opportunity to touch him 🙄

Wut? Her getting married to RoPod and him getting married to Ab - that's the beginning of their first lub story date. What followed each day were a series of homewreckingly romantik dates smiley42

Edited by bangtanARMY - 4 months ago

That is why " Ruhan" loveeeeeeeee is greatest love ❤️ ( lust) story ever without even a date " Loveeeee " can exist that too in a too lusty form smiley37

Wow ...power of love