Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siri918 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Siri918

he could move mountains for her, that day he lost her, his everything but it can’t stop him from loving her, wishing the best for her, seeing her succeed, prioritizing her happiness and career, that’s Abhimanyu birla y’all, no one can love her the way he does 💕

Seems like he did fix the issue for her! hope now at least she will be normal with him!

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Good Episode today.

Ak is turned away from the exam by the proctor. She walks around in one chappal really disappointed ( my husband said Cinderella) . Abhi fetched the chappal back for her. The proctor came back and took Akshara in to the hall so she could write the exam.

Turns out Abhi had saved Proctor’s dad and he returned the favor by allowing Ak to write the exam. Ak saw Abhi shake hands with the Proctor so I think she knows he made it happen.

Kv still chasing Muskie.

Upon their return from the exam hall Akshu and Golu talk. Golu asks about his real dad. Akshara says I’ll tell you when you are a big boy. The child senses she is worried. He agrees. Ak hugs and kisses him.

I think Golu will continue his search.

Siri918 thumbnail

Didn't watch the episode! but saw a clip! looking like another drag fest!

“Tumhe tumhare papa acha nahi lagte hai kya?”“Phir kisi aur ke bareme kyun sochna” -- AK

So now Abhir quest for his real father ended? Cameo doesn't know anything..n we r on the next track That is kairav n Muskaan..n dat cameo ko sablog milkar manayenge..wow..good keep it up.n dn cry why u can't get trp..aise hi mind-blowing tracks lekar aate raho..🤡🤡🤡

Originally posted by: IAMHope

Ak wrote the exam. But whether she’ll pass is going to be another dragfest.

I felt whole episode was dragged and all the build up about Abhir knowing the truth fizzled out in less than 2 mins, Watched in ff'd mode again. I was left confused at the end of it.

AA back his to blabbering and his SS increased again😡😡😡😡.

AK and her exam:

- Atleast AK wrote the exam, made possible by one and only AB. Was that UKG exam that AK wrote?

- Examiner allowing her to write just because AB had saved his father's life. Here I was thinking people study law to fight for justice🤣.

- Someone who is writing a law exam couldnt even fight or defend why she was late for her exam. How is she going to be a great lawyer.

AK yet again worrying more about AA's feelings and how disappointed he would be😡😡😡

AK-Abhir talk. I am confused. Please someone explain to me how a child who was so disturbed just agreed to wait for answers about his real dad and how a mother could think a child could be normal knowing his father isnt his real father?. AK asked Abhir to trust her. How can a child trust his mother who kept the truth from him. I did love the hug at the end, that was a such an affectionate hug.

AB why are you so concerned about AA's feelings? please shake it off, we dont want you turning into AK 1.0.

AB opening the door and AA's photo at the back, what does it mean?

Most disappointing, no AB-Abhir scenes today.

Pre cap is giving some hope finally.

Edited by sunshining - 1 years ago
Siri918 thumbnail

But which ship is the writer of #Yrkkh talking about in relation to YRKKH these r the ships as featured by the channel itself

OG ship Naitik/Akshara, Kaira & now!

Siri918 thumbnail

Can't say about the story but now-a-days #yrkkh is giving some aesthetically beautiful scenery in episodes..🏞️🌿🌸🍀

❤️💖❤️

Edited by Siri918 - 1 years ago

If that’s what she was going to tell

abhir why had she to panic so much. Heights heights. Did AA get to know Abhir knows? Let her do what she wants it always backfires.

Nothingtosay thumbnail

I don’t know wat to feel abt todays episode. why AB also started to think abt Nav before his son? Wat does AB want??!! Does he want his son to know he is the father or not? Now I’m confused.
AK - again the same old, she thinks abt Nav & how he will feel??!! Wat abt Abhi?! 😒 and she is asking you don’t like ur dad? Wat does that even mean??

Nav already decided and planning their future and looking for next homestay guest once Abhi leaves - nice, let the fake family drama continue 😒

As we know, she didn’t tell Abhir the truth, then why all this build up? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Is it fair for the kid??!! 🤷🏻‍♀️

jhustju thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshining

I felt whole episode was dragged and all the build up about Abhir knowing the truth fizzled out in less than 2 mins, Watched in ff'd mode again. I was left confused at the end of it.

AA back his to blabbering and his SS increased again😡😡😡😡.

AK and her exam:

- Atleast AK wrote the exam, made possible by one and only AB. Was that UKG exam that AK wrote?

- Examiner allowing her to write just because AB had saved his father's life. Here I was thinking people study law to fight for justice🤣.

- Someone who is writing a law exam couldnt even fight or defend why she was late for her exam. How is she going to be a great lawyer.

AK yet again worrying more about AA's feelings and how disappointed he would be😡😡😡

AK-Abhir talk. I am confused. Please someone explain to me how a child who was so disturbed just agreed to wait for answers about his real dad and how a mother could think a child could be normal knowing his father isnt his real father?.

AB why are you so concerned about AA's feelings? please shake it off, we dont want you turning into AK 1.0.

AB opening the door and AA's photo at the back, what does it mean?

Pre cap is giving some hope finally.

I don’t think abhir is going to give up his search so easily. He does not want to worry akshara so he is telling her what she wants to hear. Also do people only want to know the truth about themselves when something in their life is not good. Most adopted kids want to know about their birth parents and it’s not because their adoptive parents are bad. What does abhinav being good have to do with abhirs desire to know the truth about himself. Akshara not everyone is an escapist like you. Most people want to face the truth about life and about themselves.
Waise why is this abhinav being given so much importance? And why the eff is he rejecting kairav? Because it took kairav time to realize that he loved muskaan? Why are they shoving this bad actor down our throats??? I only saw the precap; the look between akshara and abhimanyu was so intense. They should talk things out at that table, abhimanyu should apologize and they should take Abhir and run away!! Leave that nonsense abhinav behind. Jai soni really cannot act!! Why are DKP, Rajan and zama so obsessed with this man? When he and HC are in the same frame I do not even notice JS. This show is so damn frustrating

Siri918 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siasia2014

If that’s what she was going to tell

Abhir why had she to panic so much. Heights heights. Did AA get to know Abhir knows? Let her do what she wants it always backfires.

Abhir handled the inconsiderate Sharma truth reveal so well! N thankfully Abhi was there fr Abhir when he needed someone.

But Ak today manipulates the kid from knowing the truth saying he needs to be a big boy and also thinks about Nav’s feelings…What kind of a useless parent she is becoming

Man, this Ak has so much of gratitude towards Nav that she is not even bothered about Abhir's feelings. I hope someone puts some sense in her brain.?

"Tumhe tumhare papa acha nahi lagte hai kya?”

“Phir kisi aur ke bare mein kyun sochna”

Ak today manipulates the kid from knowing the truth saying he needs to be a big boy N also thinks about Nav’s feelings…