Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Siasia2014

Am glad it’s just one wedding. I hope KV stops being mean to AB as he sided him. I also hope even if AK refuses to acknowledge it she starts noticing the difference in how AA and AB handle things. AB as usual always puts AK first and he is her support whereas AA needs AK to support him and put her feeling on hold cause he is not mature enough to handle it. Guess once AB goes back he is going to understand more how his family interfered in his life and what he could have had if not for them. He may also get why AK preferred to be in kasauli away from everyone. Even though I want Abhir to know AB is his father and waiting for HC reaction yo be called dad/papa I am liking Abhira keeping it as their secret. It’s like Abhira and Abhir are sharing something. Though my question won’t Abhir tell AA he knows or did AK tell him not to?

I do hope they both realize and come together.. I am not sure I haven’t been watching so I’m not sure if ak told golu to not tell AA.. but I don’t think golu will tell AA.. unless AA says or does something outrageous and golu says something in anger.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

https://twitter.com/ishqkiyaax/status/1665043574898167808?s=20

Verdict : SKIP

Bold and clear and red 😈

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 years ago
Avanti30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

keep posting ...It boosts our morale. I love and keep watching them in loops ....i lost counting 😊

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Anything with “Amaze” scares me….wonder what she meant

IMG_1798.jpeg

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Avanti30

keep posting ...It boosts our morale. I love and keep watching them in loops ....i lost counting 😊

that account has lots of clips 😆
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: IAMHope

IMG_1798.jpeg

Or may be the long due amazing is here 😂

SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: IAMHope

IMG_1798.jpeg

It’s so sad that we are scared of the word amazing… the other day I told diya she will do amazing in her interviews and I said let me take that back and use a better word 💔😢…

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yep we have all been aariffed

Originally posted by: SejN

It’s so sad that we are scared of the word amazing… the other day I told diya she will do amazing in her interviews and I said let me take that back and use a better word 💔😢…

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: SejN

now i know whom to blame 😆 i will blame amaze 🤣