Ak runs late: Epi Air Date 3 June 2023 - Page 33

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhustju thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: jhustju

I wish we get one dance of them saath main or at least one scene of akshara looking pretty and abhimanyu admiring her. Please Thu Thu Thu uncle!!

Based on the sbs pic looks like they are dancing saath main but in front of everyone with nonsense costumes. Will there be stolen looks like zama mentioned in his story?? Jaan ne ke liye dekhte rahiye: yeh bakwaas kya Kehlata hai 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siasia2014

Am glad it’s just one wedding. I hope KV stops being mean to AB as he sided him. I also hope even if AK refuses to acknowledge it she starts noticing the difference in how AA and AB handle things. AB as usual always puts AK first and he is her support whereas AA needs AK to support him and put her feeling on hold cause he is not mature enough to handle it. Guess once AB goes back he is going to understand more how his family interfered in his life and what he could have had if not for them. He may also get why AK preferred to be in kasauli away from everyone. Even though I want Abhir to know AB is his father and waiting for HC reaction yo be called dad/papa I am liking Abhira keeping it as their secret. It’s like Abhira and Abhir are sharing something. Though my question won’t Abhir tell AA he knows or did AK tell him not to?

@bold: Ditto....Abhira will now be sharing a secret together that Nav doesn't know😆....and that may bring them closer. Pehle Akshnav were the ones bonding in hiding a truth together....now it will be Abhira it seems😆. Akshara ko unhi logon se bonding karni hai who help her hide truths😆

Akshara hasn't told Abhir directly not to ask anyone about real Papa but it seems implied that she has told him to trust her that she will tell him one day so doesn't seem like Abhir will ask anyone else.

But thing is, Ruhi also knows😆....she may continue her investigation on the side to find Abhir ke real Papa😆

Originally posted by: jhustju

Based on the sbs pic looks like they are dancing saath main but in front of everyone with nonsense costumes. Will there be stolen looks like zama mentioned in his story?? Jaan ne ke liye dekhte rahiye: yeh bakwaas kya Kehlata hai 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

that's ok Ayesha. It is just Abhira and Abhir in the costume, not the extra. No birlas or Ruhi in sight yet. Lets focus on the 3 people at the front like SBS have done. Interestingly they only tagged Abhira and Abhir. I'd be very disappointed if this is a lollipop and SBS are playing along

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

https://twitter.com/PotnuruSri/status/1664988460527267840?s=20

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 years ago

Word Count: 1

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sunshining

I wish that were to be true, but KV is also an AR bhakt, he wont get married without his dear sister.

@bold, appears that way, lets hope birlas get stuck in the landslide

Ar might come with ruhi. But not sure. But birlas ka kya hi Kam hei g fam k shadi mei ab.

He is going to tell Ab to help him

Secretly.If they show Abhir giving up Ru will find the wedding pics. Now all I want ki when AK slowly starts realizing things and softening KM or AR should NOT come and white wash all the change. We have waited 5 month can’t stand those two wiping it off. What’s next seems like marriage will be done in a week or maybe this is just engagement and if AR and Mahi-mahi also started shoot so they would be there too? Marriage will be in UD I feel. I want few more days of AB in kasauli with AA stuck in a landslide for a couple of days. Actually they can show him meet with an accident due to landslide.As of now I don’t care whitewash day is repeated or not, don’t care if any Birla is responsible or not, don’t care if AA dies a national hero. I just want him gone and as the lady in the SBS said on HC bd time we want Nav gone with no scope of coming back ever. But AK needs to snap out of the AA jaap or atleast have more realization. Knowing her then for his memory she will not move ahead.

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SejN

So now they going to drag this track.. ohh i hope manju doesn’t get the idea of getting Abhimanyu and her fav married along side 💔

Don't think so. At this point her only aim is to get abhir but ab focus is on kasauli and g fam people so yeh vaha nhi aayegi i guess.

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshining

I think Ash predicted it Sej. A real possibility 😡😡🤮🤮😡😡.SBS posting which means they have been allowed on set. Would they have done that just for Kaikaan wedding?? SBS have always been an Abhira fan, have DKP sttoped so low to make SBS give out lollipops now😡😡

I.feel it's abhira track with kairav and muskan.

Agree and I also think her love for AR has got a bit less. She doesn’t trust her to be nice to Abhir.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siasia2014

He is going to tell Ab to help him

Secretly.If they show Abhir giving up Ru will find the wedding pics. Now all I want ki when AK slowly starts realizing things and softening KM or AR should NOT come and white wash all the change. We have waited 5 month can’t stand those two wiping it off. What’s next seems like marriage will be done in a week or maybe this is just engagement and if AR and Mahi-mahi also started shoot so they would be there too? Marriage will be in UD I feel. I want few more days of AB in kasauli with AA stuck in a landslide for a couple of days. Actually they can show him meet with an accident due to landslide.As of now I don’t care whitewash day is repeated or not, don’t care if any Birla is responsible or not, don’t care if AA dies a national hero. I just want him gone and as the lady in the SBS said on HC bd time we want Nav gone with no scope of coming back ever. But AK needs to snap out of the AA jaap or atleast have more realization. Knowing her then for his memory she will not move ahead.

Oh good point....yes, this may just be for the engagement happening in Kasauli. Muskaan also seems very simply dressed in this picture, so maybe they are saving the more elaborate wedding for Udaipur.

I also want to maximize this time of Abhi in Kasauli because this is the most uninterrupted time he will get with Abhir....Udaipur waapis jaake toh again it will be different houses and more people around to interrupt his one one one time with Abhir😆

It does seem like Akshara will start to soften a little bit towards Abhi - basically she may stop making faces at him for wanting to spend time with Abhir since she has seen that he isn't trying to take away Nav ka place by telling him Abhir knows. Still, I'm not keeping high hopes....yeh kabhi bhi Nav jaap ko flip kar sakti hai😆