Users

Frequent Posters

SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: sunshining

see this. Kaikaan shaadi in Kasauli. SBS only root for Abhira ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

https://twitter.com/ShineNSmile_4ol/status/1664985155147120640

So now they going to drag this track.. ohh i hope manju doesnโ€™t get the idea of getting Abhimanyu and her fav married along side ๐Ÿ’”

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: NomadicWonders

Brilliant idea!! ๐Ÿคฉ

Abhinav ko bhi videos dikha do lage hatho so he can get an idea of what it was like. Hopefully Mr. Sharma sharam ke mare chale jayee ๐Ÿ˜œ

Agar Mr. Sharma ko sharam ka matlab samajh aata toh baat hi kya hoti๐Ÿ˜†.....unka last name irony ke liye hi rakha hai makers ne....jinko koi sharam na aaye, woh hain Sharmas๐Ÿ˜†

Jaise Akshara treats him like he's made of glass and he will collapse if he learns that Abhir knows he's not the real dad, same way makers are trying to spare him the sadmaa of seeing Abhira ki fairytale wedding warna isko wahin pe insecurity se heart attack aa jaayega๐Ÿ˜†

AreYaar thumbnail

see this. Kaikaan shaadi in Kasauli. SBS only root for Abhira ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

https://twitter.com/ShineNSmile_4ol/status/1664985155147120640

I don't see any sign of the Birlas still๐Ÿ˜†.....so finally Goenkas aren't inviting Birlas for one of their family functions?๐Ÿ˜†

So bolo pencil, Udaipur CANCEL for now๐Ÿ˜†.....all the action remains in Kasauli....and Abhira get to have their little family dance with their little munchkin without any third wheel in between....haha ๐Ÿ˜†

I know, right!! They should have started the leap in March after showing holi celebrations. 3 months ka DDP would have been enough and we would have got less AA jap.

actually the first leap made no sense except to show neil and arohi ki shaadi...that should not have been there...acche pal dikhaate thode...the whole rishta is ladai jhagda....dekha jaayee to akshu abhi ne koi bhi festival acche se ek baar bhi nahhi manaya....what rishta is this....

Originally posted by: SejN

So now they going to drag this track.. ohh i hope manju doesnโ€™t get the idea of getting Abhimanyu and her fav married along side ๐Ÿ’”

I think Ash predicted it Sej. A real possibility ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก.SBS posting which means they have been allowed on set. Would they have done that just for Kaikaan wedding?? SBS have always been an Abhira fan, have DKP sttoped so low to make SBS give out lollipops now๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

NomadicWonders thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I don't see any sign of the Birlas still๐Ÿ˜†.....so finally Goenkas aren't inviting Birlas for one of their family functions?๐Ÿ˜†

So bolo pencil, Udaipur CANCEL for now๐Ÿ˜†.....all the action remains in Kasauli....and Abhira get to have their little family dance with their little munchkin without any third wheel in between....haha ๐Ÿ˜†

Yesss. Third wheel standing on the side and clapping!! That is what we want!! Bas ab yeah scene permanent ho jaye ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’ƒ

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I wish that were to be true, but KV is also an AR bhakt, he wont get married without his dear sister.

@bold, appears that way, lets hope birlas get stuck in the landslide

AreYaar thumbnail

Yesss. Third wheel standing on the side and clapping!! That is what we want!! Bas ab yeah scene permanent ho jaye ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’ƒ

Yes, Abhira family is dancing like the hosts in the center and saare GUEST log side pe khade hoke clapping kar rahe hain, including Nav ๐Ÿคฃ

Gotta love the irony of Abhi dancing from ladkewaalon ki side after the shit that Kairav has put him through๐Ÿ˜†.....I guess Abhira+Abhir are all representing Ladkewaalon ki side and Nav is from ladkiwaalon ki side๐Ÿ˜†

Abhi has managed to make his place in Kasauli no matter how much Akshara resisted it๐Ÿ˜†

AreYaar thumbnail

I wish that were to be true, but KV is also an AR bhakt, he wont get married without his dear sister.

@bold, appears that way, lets hope birlas get stuck in the landslide

LOL well until I see some BTS pic of Arohi, I'm going to presume Birlas haven't shown up for this๐Ÿ˜†

Kairav is not a bhakt of anyone.....just a certified constant hater of Abhi๐Ÿ˜†

Am glad itโ€™s just one wedding. I hope KV stops being mean to AB as he sided him. I also hope even if AK refuses to acknowledge it she starts noticing the difference in how AA and AB handle things. AB as usual always puts AK first and he is her support whereas AA needs AK to support him and put her feeling on hold cause he is not mature enough to handle it. Guess once AB goes back he is going to understand more how his family interfered in his life and what he could have had if not for them. He may also get why AK preferred to be in kasauli away from everyone. Even though I want Abhir to know AB is his father and waiting for HC reaction yo be called dad/papa I am liking Abhira keeping it as their secret. Itโ€™s like Abhira and Abhir are sharing something. Though my question wonโ€™t Abhir tell AA he knows or did AK tell him not to?