Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siri918 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

do you guys think this is from Muski's wedding or Navra's anniversary?

might be Kairaan Dashi is loading?

Dkp back to nach gana

After their amaze Navji's Rona dhona crashed trp🙄

Siri918 thumbnail

Edited by Siri918 - 1 years ago
Siri918 thumbnail

Looking like our PR bought a car ❤️

Edited by Siri918 - 1 years ago
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sunshining

Sej, group hug time, we havent had one in a while 🤗🤗🤗. I know the feeling, starting to feel it myself.

I also saw the speculations about AB's character being killed off, I wrote down my thoughts but refrained from posting because I thought I was over thinking. But the last couple of episodes are giving me strange feelings that it may not be just a speculation after all.

Posting now.

All these rumours of AB dying and HC potentially leaving, Here are my thoughts(not that anyone is asking)smiley37.

This is purely a speculative post, please ignore if you dont want to read it. Going by track record they never come true.

Dont know if there is internal politics within DKP or between SP and DKP, one thing is for certain, both channel and DKP do respect HC. If there is some truth in him leaving, I would expect PH to give HC an opportunity to announce it rather than letting the news slip. HC has also talked about difficulty finding work and is thankful he is working. So I doubt him quitting is true.

Having said that, if it is indeed true, then I'd say good on you HC.

Some of us have often wondered over the last 6 months as to why HC is still doing the show given his character was butchered and SS reduced to a few secs in a lot of the episodes. It is also very clear from his recent interviews that he is not happy with the track. A guy who was so happy and proud to be playing Abhimanyu Birla saying AB is no longer AB should tell us how disappointed he has been. He was also seen apologising to his fans.

Perhaps he was promised story would shift post IPL, but since then, SP and DKP may have decided to continue with cross couples and with AK being the legacy child, obviously focus would be on her. I doubt HC would want to continue playing the second fiddle. It is possible that he has decided to leave on amicable terms. Honestly speaking, I'd rather see AB's character dying than marrying AR.

Last few episodes appear to have firmly shifted towards Navra, AK singing for AA, giving him credit for everything, talking about second time love, Abhira no longer being uncomfortable living under the same roof. AB-Abhir bond. Kaikaan getting more and more SS and relevance etc

Somehow it feels like we are heading towards closure. Whilst my heart thinks Abhira, my head after seeing the rumours thinks may be AB's character is indeed ending.

Other thing I have noticed in the last few episodes, AB is shown to be fixing everything. Is that in preparation for his exit(like kal ho na ho) i.e making sure AK takes her exam to become a lawyer and him telling Abhir he or his mother werent at fault etc, now trying to convince AA to agree to Kaikaan's wedding. Whilst there is nothing out of character with what he has been doing, them being shown now suggests either Abhira are coming together or AB's character ending. If it is the later, I hope he is sent off a hero and that is how Abhir remembers him.

One wish I do have, is for him to have a hair cut and look his best self in the last few episodes. Since he wouldnt be marrying AR, I am sure Nitya would approve. My biggest gripe over the last 18 months has been HC's mushroom/broccoli hair. DKP's obsession with his over grown hair is same as their obsession over AA and JS.

Group hug Nisha 💕💕… I love your post! If he is leaving plz let him go as a hero and not some side character. I don’t know if the makers realize they ruined a good potential season by adding stupid tracks.I hope this show ends with HC leaving. And yes plz make him get a hair cut. 😂🤣

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sunshining

dont disagree with you Priyanka. I am of the same opinion too, but have lost trust in DKP. If you noticed a man who was happy that his wife left the exam for him is shown suddenly encouraging her. There was a twitter post where they showed parallels of AB and AA. AA's dialogues were pretty much the same as AB indicating they are trying to make AA a better version of AB. Little do they know there can only be one the Abhi the manyu the birla.

yeah that I’ve noticed too…all of a sudden akshara’s dream is his …all BS …try bhi khud ko dekhkar karna chahiye lol

SejN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

She didn’t even bother to thank abhimsnyu …she did see him talking to examiner…if it was NSAA she would have been given dialogues worth Atleast three pages 🤷‍♀️

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ of course she didn’t and I don’t think she will

Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I know we are all tired of Nav glorification in general but in this particular instance, I could still understand why Abhi said he doesn't deserve this....Nav has still shown more inclination to co-parent with Abhi, he's given him space to stay in his house to get more time with Abhir....and that letter is the worst way to find out Abhir knows he's not his father. Baaki real reason ofcourse is that makers want to drag the truth toh uske liye Abhi ko bhi use kar liya is baar😆

Double dholki banda hai if you ask me…saamney yeh kehta hai peechhey 50yrs ki planning kar raha hai kasauli ki …he deserves to see the reality not just him everyone including abhir …yeh dialogue yeh dada chhey nahi hain kya why looking for real dad …all BS

Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: SejN

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ of course she didn’t and I don’t think she will

n that’s why I say both leads need redemption not just sbhi

SejN thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAMHope

I’ve never seen proctors not allow folks to check in late to write an exam. They cannot ask for extra time to finish but they can start late ( reasonably so) don’t you think?

Yes, I have seen people come late for exams and they were able to write. They just didn’t get extra time. But was it you or Nisha who said that it’s funny they let her write it after Abhimanyu asked for a return favor almost like a bribe. And it’s for a law exam 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣. I mean come on writers!

see this. Kaikaan shaadi in Kasauli. SBS only root for Abhira 💕💕💕

https://twitter.com/ShineNSmile_4ol/status/1664985155147120640

Edited by sunshining - 1 years ago