Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Siri918

Even though Abhir said yes to his Momma, I don't think he will stop exploring!

He is a smart guy! he has his dad's traits more than his mom's.

Yes, his curiosity about real waale Papa won’t completely die I guess but he will stop asking for info on him maybe now that Akshara has told him to wait 🤷‍♀️

I want to see his bond with Abhi getting stronger regardless. The way he has gotten emotionally closer to him in sharing this secret - I want to see that continue to build in the coming days.

NomadicWonders thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu234

Agree dragfest is unbearable but it's ok yaha tak jhela hamne aage toda aur sahi kar lenge. Ak has to come out of that gratitude era. And nav needs to go . I think she might get conflicted between gratitude vala pyar ne real vala pyar.

I have reached my patience’s threshold to be honest. I have seen every episode in full until 2 weeks ago. Ab tho sirf clips ya FF ho raha hai.

She definitely does need to come out! But how! Abhi ka accident ho gaya, nothing happened!! She doesn’t seem to care abt AbhiM anymore. So I am wondering what will make her change.

And after that I don’t want Nav saying “Ja Simran, jeele apni jindagi” wala scene. Bahut ho gaya uska glorification. Hope Ak takes a decisive action!!

NomadicWonders thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Yes, his curiosity about real waale Papa won’t completely die I guess but he will stop asking for info on him maybe now that Akshara has told him to wait 🤷‍♀️

I want to see his bond with Abhi getting stronger regardless. The way he has gotten emotionally closer to him in sharing this secret - I want to see that continue to build in the coming days.

Again chance reveal happening I guess 🤦🏻‍♀️.

I vote for Abhir and Ruhi to find Abhi-Ak marriage pics album and see all the pics with families in it!! Then no excuse ke modelling kar rahe the 😜

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Direct link to Hari’s analysis:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/163428812

NomadicWonders thumbnail

I don’t think we are going to get much Abhi-Abhir now that Kairav Muskan track is starting. Focus change ho gaya. May be couple of weeks down the line now when whole truth comes out.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: NomadicWonders

Again chance reveal happening I guess 🤦🏻‍♀️.

I vote for Abhir and Ruhi to find Abhi-Ak marriage pics album and see all the pics with families in it!! Then no excuse ke modelling kar rahe the 😜

Haha yes this has been my original wish that Abhir discovers Abhira ki wedding pics 😎

Phir next level fireworks honge 😆

Ruhi finding out at same time will be cherry on the icing…lage haath wedding video bhi dikha do with the whole “Abhi ki Akshu” and “Akshu ka Abhi” 😆….phir explain karna sab kuch bacchon ko why you hid that you were married 😛😆

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

For Meher’s multi post review follow this link:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/163428831

NomadicWonders thumbnail

Haha yes this has been my original wish that Abhir discovers Abhira ki wedding pics 😎

Phir next level fireworks honge 😆

Ruhi finding out at same time will be cherry on the icing…lage haath wedding video bhi dikha do with the whole “Abhi ki Akshu” and “Akshu ka Abhi” 😆….phir explain karna sab kuch bacchon ko why you hid that you were married 😛😆

Brilliant idea!! 🤩

Abhinav ko bhi videos dikha do lage hatho so he can get an idea of what it was like. Hopefully Mr. Sharma sharam ke mare chale jayee 😜

Edited by NomadicWonders - 1 years ago
Siri918 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Otherwise, Madam never going to tell him. he might come to know himself.

One way she is also correct. what she can tell why he left them? But hiding a long time after he came to know the truth is also not possible.

As the precap is for Tuesday, might not come out till KV's wedding.

Might take a few more weeks!

Siri918 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sarah Waqar@SarahWaqar07

So.... #yrkkh

Edited by Siri918 - 1 years ago