Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NomadicWonders thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Anu234

Atleast she realised na she was wrong in blaming abhimanyu and he wants to help he atleast their is a baby step and she is realising things.

itna drag fest karke pura excitement khatam kar diya writers ne 😡 this should have happened at least one month ago.

Also did you all notice when AbhiM opened the door, she looked at him and then the photo frames at the back, so she is now conflicted with gratitude wala pyaar and real wala pyaar?

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: NomadicWonders

itna drag fest karke pura excitement khatam kar diya writers ne 😡 this should have happened at least one month ago.

Also did you all notice when AbhiM opened the door, she looked at him and then the photo frames at the back, so she is now conflicted with gratitude wala pyaar and real wala pyaar?

i watched only that scene. It looked more like she is comparing abhim ka saath vs her basa basaya family 😆
DevilHere thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

YRKKH Fans

I guess they wanted to drag for IPL but yeah kinda destroyed the essence

I think she sees AbhiM making space in her kasauli family nd that thought scares her... it's sharma family pics in AbhiM background

Avanti30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hello no body mentioned which IPL....It seems it will be on and on and Dhoni will be back to win for CSK in IPL 2024. So be patient and we will ship our shippers till then ... With patience it is possible to dig a well with a teaspoon is the quote And Zama is digging maximum achhai from his favorite AA.

Agar makers ne white day thoda delay kar diya hota… to Aise scenes milte…😃😃😃 May b chote abhir ke…

NomadicWonders thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i watched only that scene. It looked more like she is comparing abhim ka saath vs her basa basaya family 😆

is it, so it was more like mera baasa basaya ghar ujad raha hai thought 😡🤦🏻‍♀️

My wishful thinking wanted her to think abt AbhiM’s actions as to how he still cares for her, motivated and helped her to give exam (even though she is doing all that to get back at him) 😞

NomadicWonders thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

Agar makers ne white day thoda delay kar diya hota… to Aise scenes milte…😃😃😃 May b chote abhir ke…

I know, right!! They should have started the leap in March after showing holi celebrations. 3 months ka DDP would have been enough and we would have got less AA jap.
Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NomadicWonders

Agree dragfest is unbearable but it's ok yaha tak jhela hamne aage toda aur sahi kar lenge. Ak has to come out of that gratitude era. And nav needs to go . I think she might get conflicted between gratitude vala pyar ne real vala pyar.

NomadicWonders thumbnail

Originally posted by: DevilsHeart

Yes, and recently Abhir was telling Abhimanyu how Akshara taught him to make simple meals for himself so that it doesn’t mess up their budget.

Maybe she found some hidden treasure while clearing the store room for homestay!

6 yr old knowing how to cook dal chawal was too much!! I guess writers never had kids!! Bread jam ke option ka kya hua.

My 6 yr old would happily snack on biscuits or khakra and fruits if I couldn’t cook for any reason. At best he would make cheese sandwich for himself. Neither seen any of his friends even those who were too mature for their age do cooking at 6 yrs! Kuch bhi dikhate hai!!

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

To me it looked like she was checking in the background ki kahin Abhi ne iske happy Sharma family waale photo frames tod toh nahin diye 🤪😆…..she always glares at him like he’s a threat to her Sharma family paradise.

Sharmas ne kaafi boasting ki hai about how strong their family is and koi tod nahin sakta but an Abhi simply opening the front door of their house to welcome them in made them act like he has taken over their whole life 😕😆

Abhi bechara had a smile when he was opening the door for them and they made the whole situation so awkward like Abhi ne inka koi haq chheen liya simply by opening the door 🤷‍♀️😂