Shefali k liye i guess 😂

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

now i feel this kairav and muskan marriage is to show nav

how abhira dance together, smiley36

How they play ladke wale ladki wali game smiley36

Coz muskaan calls abhi as bhaiji so may abhi says he will be from ladki wale side. where akshu goes and becomes ladke wale smiley36

I feel the same 😂

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

makers are so clueless. if they wanted to show custody case why abhi took the case back and they are showing kasauli drama😆 now again custody drama vibes when we know mukka wedding drama will go on. useless writers

Shefali k liye hei i guess 😂

Originally posted by: Reva_IF

red- I kinda feel it’s the first option. But let’s see! 🤷‍♀️

Lets hope so Reva🤞🤞

Atleast she stops glorifying him. And she also should know she is responsible for it. After 6 years if she thinks AB regrets and will still love her then she needs to know hiding truth from him

Was also wrong. All her actions recently only prove that she deliberately hid it from him due to her zidd n revenge. If they had kept it a suspense about their marriage. The way they show illogical things they may just show that marriage didn’t happen and just forget the whole cringe after the UD trip. She can just get rid of AA then. With so many lies another one. If Abhir shows that he is not that attached to JS but AB then. I want her to feel stuck just for all her AA jaap. It’s 3.30 am I have no clue what am typing

Does AB know that AK knows he is responsible for it ? It seems like he was hiding it from her?

Am afraid the GK will tell AK AA also to get married again and start over forgetting everything else.all three pairs together. Then the grooms should be exchanged that would be fun.

Originally posted by: IAMHope

In tbe bag were Akshara’s favorite cookies Nav brought them. Cream roll was for Golu. They have started eating a lot of pastries- this family! Ak used to own two sarees and Nav wore torn shoes.

I thought AK liked chocolates. So AA knows what she likes🤫🤫

PhoenixRising thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IAMHope

In tbe bag were Akshara’s favorite cookies Nav brought them. Cream roll was for Golu. They have started eating a lot of pastries- this family! Ak used to own two sarees and Nav wore torn shoes.

Yes, and recently Abhir was telling Abhimanyu how Akshara taught him to make simple meals for himself so that it doesn’t mess up their budget.

Maybe she found some hidden treasure while clearing the store room for homestay!

Avanti30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Our writer can do anything for his love Abhinav . So we have to restrict using our brains and just watch whatever is shown to us.

When examiner is allowing a candidate to write inspite of running late and on top of it he himself comes down to inform that.

Tho exam room mein Akshara ka grand welcome hua hoga, tea , snacks bhi diye honge.

Abhinav tho land slide mein Rohit Shetty ke movie scene jaise stunt kiya hoga and reached to pick Akshara to give her a surprise !!

Singham Returns😊

Will we get to see some more cars being exploded in Singham 3 and Golmaal 4 by Rohit Shetty? - Quora

Edited by Avanti30 - 1 years ago