Frequent Posters

Siri918 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

like his real Dad he also worried about his momma’s exams

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

JS has said he isn’t going anywhere. Like KS he is here to stay.
So now everyone is busy killing Abhi off .

Originally posted by: Choco_mint

That's the land abhi will buy and make a charity hospital in memory of acha admi abhinav...🤣🤣🤣

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Family

IMG_1789.jpeg

Word Count: 1

Originally posted by: IAMHope

JS has said he isn’t going anywhere. Like KS he is here to stay.
So now everyone is busy killing Abhi off .

If hc does decide to leave the show, then I'm following him out too!

Mostly reading updates and watching abhir abhi scenes anyway!

Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

I have only one word for the makers When?

Originally posted by: Siri918

He is not Muski's own brother right! some time back they said they are just neighbors.

Why do they need his permission for marriage?

I too was thinking the same. He himself got married without taking anybody's permission.

Now, people need his permission for the marriage!!!

A humble request to the makers, please ek cheez mein logic dikhado!!! Bas hogaya abhi.

Reva_IF thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sunshining

Sej, group hug time, we havent had one in a while 🤗🤗🤗. I know the feeling, starting to feel it myself.

I also saw the speculations about AB's character being killed off, I wrote down my thoughts but refrained from posting because I thought I was over thinking. But the last couple of episodes are giving me strange feelings that it may not be just a speculation after all.

Posting now.

All these rumours of AB dying and HC potentially leaving, Here are my thoughts(not that anyone is asking)smiley37.

This is purely a speculative post, please ignore if you dont want to read it. Going by track record they never come true.

Dont know if there is internal politics within DKP or between SP and DKP, one thing is for certain, both channel and DKP do respect HC. If there is some truth in him leaving, I would expect PH to give HC an opportunity to announce it rather than letting the news slip. HC has also talked about difficulty finding work and is thankful he is working. So I doubt him quitting is true.

Having said that, if it is indeed true, then I'd say good on you HC.

Some of us have often wondered over the last 6 months as to why HC is still doing the show given his character was butchered and SS reduced to a few secs in a lot of the episodes. It is also very clear from his recent interviews that he is not happy with the track. A guy who was so happy and proud to be playing Abhimanyu Birla saying AB is no longer AB should tell us how disappointed he has been. He was also seen apologising to his fans.

Perhaps he was promised story would shift post IPL, but since then, SP and DKP may have decided to continue with cross couples and with AK being the legacy child, obviously focus would be on her. I doubt HC would want to continue playing the second fiddle. It is possible that he has decided to leave on amicable terms. Honestly speaking, I'd rather see AB's character dying than marrying AR.

Last few episodes appear to have firmly shifted towards Navra, AK singing for AA, giving him credit for everything, talking about second time love, Abhira no longer being uncomfortable living under the same roof. AB-Abhir bond. Kaikaan getting more and more SS and relevance etc

Somehow it feels like we are heading towards closure. Whilst my heart thinks Abhira, my head after seeing the rumours thinks may be AB's character is indeed ending.

Other thing I have noticed in the last few episodes, AB is shown to be fixing everything. Is that in preparation for his exit(like kal ho na ho) i.e making sure AK takes her exam to become a lawyer and him telling Abhir he or his mother werent at fault etc, now trying to convince AA to agree to Kaikaan's wedding. Whilst there is nothing out of character with what he has been doing, them being shown now suggests either Abhira are coming together or AB's character ending. If it is the later, I hope he is sent off a hero and that is how Abhir remembers him.

One wish I do have, is for him to have a hair cut and look his best self in the last few episodes. Since he wouldnt be marrying AR, I am sure Nitya would approve. My biggest gripe over the last 18 months has been HC's mushroom/broccoli hair. DKP's obsession with his over grown hair is same as their obsession over AA and JS.

red- I kinda feel it’s the first option. But let’s see! 🤷‍♀️
Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAMHope

It might bring up conversations of a double wedding AbRohi and KaiKaan and no one will care that it might be hard on Akshara since she’s already moved on 7 years ago.

I don't think abrohi will move forward kyuki abhir is on the verge of knowing truth he might not like it.

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

That's the sad part. Abhi is thinking about Akshara, abhir and even Nav. But nobody is thinking about him!!! His pain, his emotions, his loneliness, he doesn't have anyone to share. 😭

I really hope Akshara falls in love with Nav and have the legacy child. Let abhir be a Birla. She doesn't deserve to be with abhi anymore. 😡🤬

Atleast she realised na she was wrong in blaming abhimanyu and he wants to help he atleast their is a baby step and she is realising things.

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padm1

i think he is just played reverse pyschology on her kuch zyada hi mahaan banrahai humara bandha and he didn't took back he kept on hold for indefinite period, so after abhir knowing the full truth we will get to know about custody rahegi ya nahi but i am sure she will fail the exam😂, and i am also thinking abhiM will sacrifice let's see

Lol they gave this much buildup for law and will not let her fail in that especially fl itv k after lots of struggle success hote heu