Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Reading updates abhi is now Akshara.

Remember in the past Akshara used to do stuff like saving lives, do poojas, send home remedies and stuff, it never got revealed to abhi or in front of anyone.

When is this nav dying!!!!! I want my abhira back!

Originally posted by: Siri918

Thanks for the update, Nisha!

seems like some more drag fest coming.

Precap is showing Tuesday! Do they continue this till Tuesday?

who knows for now there is fullstop on Abhir finding about truth. AB didnt allow AA to read the letter and said sharmaji doesnt deserve this, dont know if that means he is also going to not force Ak to tell the truth.

There is rain confession of Kaikaan coming, more GV drama for the next 2 days I think. There is anniversary celebrations too🤮🤮🤮

Originally posted by: Choco_mint

Reading updates abhi is now Akshara.

Remember in the past Akshara used to do stuff like saving lives, do poojas, send home remedies and stuff, it never got revealed to abhi or in front of anyone.

When is this nav dying!!!!! I want my abhira back!

not for a while yet Choco koi bhi became kisi our today. Abhira🥺🥺😭😭

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I know the feeling!

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

I agree and sometimes when I write something in a post, I get a feeling of déjà vu I repeat the same thing like a stuck tape recorder.

Siri918 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

kaisa show tha kya bana diya 😵

He is not Muski's own brother right! some time back they said they are just neighbors.

Why do they need his permission for marriage?

Avanti30 thumbnail

How dirty he looks here with his over grown hair. At the starting of the season he was super smart .

Look at the attire. Stylist , writer, entire production team ...disgraceful post second leap. There is no extravaganza and richness . It is simply void

https://twitter.com/Ananna66428588/status/1664813392429826051

Siri918 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL arey I already knew she won't tell Abhir the truth....warna saara truth ek go mein reveal kar dete. The fact that he only learnt half the truth means my guess of Kairav blurting out the whole truth to Abhir at some point is still possible😆.....ab baaki revelation Kairav-Muskaan ki shaadi mein karenge I guess. And maybe Abhi-Abhir will continue to get some time to bond in Kasauli too even if identity of real Papa is not revealed.

Some people had very confidently claimed that Akshara will tell good things about real waale Papa to Abhir😆.....today, Akshara dismissed real waale Papa as "koi aur"😆.....as expected it's all about "Abhir betu, tujhe woh waale Papa nahin achhe lagte that I APPOINTED for you"? 😆.....toh aage se Abhir bechara kya hi bolega....lol obviously he accepted whatever she told him ki haan tell me whenever you feel time is right😆

Abhi was still handling things well today even as Akshara was acting weird around him....for some reason, Sharmas were making a big deal of Abhi opening the door of their house to welcome them in😕😆....bhai ab itni si baat pe bhi their insecurity gets fired up....smh....lol

Everyone is trying to spare Nav ki feelings....lol it's not that Abhi will give up on his son but he was never going to be the kind of person who would snatch away someone else's happiness to build his own....they are just showing him giving regard to Nav which is not surprising cuz Nav has been nicer to him than Akshara has in the matter of Abhir.

Even though Abhir said yes to his Momma, I don't think he will stop exploring!

He is a smart guy! he has his dad's traits more than his mom's.

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Nav was making plans to use his neighborAmma’s land for organic farming. I guess pahadi neighbors are family.

Originally posted by: Siri918

He is not Muski's own brother right! some time back they said they are just neighbors.

Why do they need his permission for marriage?

Originally posted by: IAMHope

Nav was making plans to use his neighborAmma’s land for organic farming. I guess pahadi neighbors are family.

That's the land abhi will buy and make a charity hospital in memory of acha admi abhinav...🤣🤣🤣

Siri918 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

kuchh nahi akshara enough nahi thi Zama habib ke ego ko satisfy karney ke liye…he needs Abhimanyu’s glorification too for his creation …coz outside of his script trp is not glorifying his fav character at all

He is the only one left to glorify AA. I think one more is KM.