Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

In tbe bag were Akshara’s favorite cookies Nav brought them. Cream roll was for Golu. They have started eating a lot of pastries- this family! Ak used to own two sarees and Nav wore torn shoes.

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

Woh Teeno Had Nashtha paani and then set out on the return journey that’s why he reached home quickly and they were late . Bag mein patties and cream roll tha Na. Your tiny 6 yr old is hungry imagine him sitting outside in the sunshine for 3 hours at least he could have let him have the rolls. And all through the exam where exactly was Abhimanyu’waiting.

Who bought cookies? When ?

Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ash suddenly I remembered the other one pathankot to Kasauli or was it UD to Pathankot

And the rickety 🚌 those were the days can you imagine it’s been 5 months already, lord spare us further torture.

Reposting this

Look there are so many competitors for Nav’s Organics !

And see where Akshara had to go to write her exams Dharampur.

IMG_1794.jpeg

Ash come here 🤗🤗 You are a darling.

Edited by Hopefaith - 1 years ago
Hopefaith thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAMHope

In tbe bag were Akshara’s favorite cookies Nav brought them. Cream roll was for Golu. They have started eating a lot of pastries- this family! Ak used to own two sarees and Nav wore torn shoes.

oh is it I thought he said Patties 🤦‍♀️ funny creatives they are just writing with their eyes closed killing time, 360 degrees turnaround ,equal opportunity change.
Edited by Hopefaith - 1 years ago

KV and Muskaan fell in love so fast!!! It's been 7 years and Akshara is still not able to love the husband who she is ready to choose 100 times.

Akshara doesn't think about the long term effects of her lies, she does it for the moment. How did she think that abhir Will just forget about his father. He himself mentioned that he couldn't forget the fact. How can she be so casual about it?? She could have atleast asked him, if he wants to know anything about his real father. She just made abhi 'koi bhi' infront of her child!!

Akshara didn't have parents and Abhi had a traumatic childhood with his father. How did she forget all of this while deciding to hide the truth forever. If she wanted abhir rightfully, she could have told her family about abhir's existence, fought for him and then given the fatherly rights to Abhinav.

Padm1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

No!!!!! Abhi please don't become Akshara 2.0

Stop hiding the truth. You are The Abhimanyu Birla for a reason.

Don't let the regret take away your core nature of being kind, compassionate at the same time honest and straightforward.

even i want the same but what if he do for abhirs happiness today also he told he is like kanha having 2 fathers and all anything can happen, if he really sacrifice abhir then ak will realise what abhiM is and what can he do for his son's happiness and assess herself and realise her mistakes
IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Some days I go back and read our posts from back then. It’s been 5 months but the story is stuck in the same spot and so are we.
It was UD to Pathankot I believe!

🤗

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

Ash suddenly I remembered the other one pathankot to Kasauli or was it UD to Pathankot

And the rickety 🚌 those were the days can you imagine it’s been 5 months already, lord spare us further torture.

Reposting this

Look there are so many competitors for Nav’s Organics !

And see where Akshara had to go to write her exams Dharampur.

IMG_1794.jpeg

Ash come here 🤗🤗 You are a darling.

Hopefaith thumbnail

Some days I go back and read our posts from back then. It’s been 5 months but the story is stuck in the same spot and so are we.
It was UD to Pathankot I believe!

🤗

Reposting this

I agree and sometimes when I write something in a post, I get a feeling of déjà vu I repeat the same thing like a stuck tape recorder.

Siri918 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sunshining

I felt whole episode was dragged and all the build up about Abhir knowing the truth fizzled out in less than 2 mins, Watched in ff'd mode again. I was left confused at the end of it.

AA back his to blabbering and his SS increased again😡😡😡😡.

AK and her exam:

- Atleast AK wrote the exam, made possible by one and only AB. Was that UKG exam that AK wrote?

- Examiner allowing her to write just because AB had saved his father's life. Here I was thinking people study law to fight for justice🤣.

- Someone who is writing a law exam couldnt even fight or defend why she was late for her exam. How is she going to be a great lawyer.

AK yet again worrying more about AA's feelings and how disappointed he would be😡😡😡

AK-Abhir talk. I am confused. Please someone explain to me how a child who was so disturbed just agreed to wait for answers about his real dad and how a mother could think a child could be normal knowing his father isnt his real father?. AK asked Abhir to trust her. How can a child trust her mother who kept the truth from him. I did love the hug at the end, that was a such an affectionate hug.

AB why are you so concerned about AA's feelings? please shake it off, we dont want you turning into AK 1.0.

AB opening the door and AA's photo at the back, what does it mean?

Most disappointing, no AB-Abhir scenes today.

Pre cap is giving some hope finally.

Thanks for the update, Nisha!

seems like some more drag fest coming.

Precap is showing Tuesday! Do they continue this till Tuesday?

The past few episodes have been low-key boring, but at least the scenery is nice, and we get some positive vibes, so I am happy. I loved Abhi in today's episode but really hate how uncomfortable he feels in the whole place. He could not approach Ak about her slipper, so just left it there. Abhi, the docman also resolved the issue.

To everyone who thinks Abhi is just using his privilege - he is, and there is nothing wrong with that, but more importantly, even without any connections, he would have made sure Ak could give the exam.

But Ak....the mahaan Ak. Even when she thinks she failed, she is more concerned about Nav. This level of worship makes no sense. Even when she knows that Abhi did something to help her take the exam, she is just angry with him. This level of hate makes no sense. At least she realized she was wrong to blame him, and he was telling the truth about Abhir's revelation. But I don't think she will really change her attitude. I understand that she cannot tell Abhir the full truth about white day, it's too big to tell a kid. But can't they have a simple version -

Abhi is your real dad. He loved you very much. He and I fell apart, but he didn't know about you. Now that he knows he is here to be with you.

I know the kid will have other questions. But at least he won't have abandonment issues that his father didn't love him and stuff. I also don't get why both Abhi and Ak are now coddling Nav. What is the big deal? If a child can deal with such huge news so well, why can't Nav deal with the fact that Abhir knows he is not his real dad, but he still loves him just as much?

Also, I now think Nav will be the one to tell Abhir. Abhir trusts his mom as he should, but he is still a kid and will still be curious. At some point, Nav will get to know and tell the truth himself because he loves Abhir. Also - all the truths so far have been revealed by Nav. He first told Abhi, and then he told Abhir, and now the last piece will also be revealed by him.

Avanti30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Writer ko khud nahi patha what he had written, what he is writing and what will he write in future!!! Aap ka physics ho gaya , and now we can use Zama's writing skills to teach Tenses ( Past, present and future ) at schools.

And probably he forgot his manners also : Say " Thank You " and "Sorry". Abhir ke alawa sab ka top empty hain.