Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Don’t forget AbRohi will be together too.

Originally posted by: Nothingtosay

No…I think more like AK will repeat all this with Nav. Let’s watch that also.

Padm1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IAMHope

Ya it was quite random. Like he brought cookies too. But the biggest mystery is how did Abhi get home so quickly?

I mean he even beat a Kasauli ka driver by profession Nav!

he told na akele tha isliye jaldi aagaya

Ya it was quite random. Like he brought cookies too. But the biggest mystery is how did Abhi get home so quickly?

Originally posted by: jhustju

Wasn’t he stuck because of landslide? How did he have so much time to get through the traffic pick abhir and reach the center 5 minutes after akshara did??

Originally posted by: Avanti30

Did it make any sense that AA comes with Abhir to the exam centre. Every where they want to add JS space and put it on our face , as though he is an incarnation of Lord Vishnu and we have to take his darshan . He is omnipresent in every scene.

Why can't it be like Abhi helped her write exam,, she sees him talking to the invigilator and they come back together. She thanking him or saying a sorry . Kuch bhi ....Makers ko humhare janiye se itna problem hain ki unke Abhi ( nav) ko dal dete scene mein

makers are keeping a balance between the abhis in kasauli........pehle abhinav ko fatafat exam centre mein bhej diya...that was too much....landslide mein fansa tha...but then abhir ko school se pick kar ke almost same time per pahunch gaya...😂 as akshu and abhi....😂

and ab abi ko kaise peeche chodte...to makers showed that he reached sharme ke ghar to open dorrs for them....😂

padhte the...light travels faster than sound....yahan light kaun and sound kaun!!!🤣🤣 boojho to jaane....🤣 ya fir dono abhi ke speed light and sound se bhi zyada...😂

Edited by India_TV - 1 years ago
Avanti30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Abhi kaise bhi pahunche...kuch bhi karen ..humhe manzoor hain 😀

IAMHope thumbnail

Zoom 🏎️ zoom

https://tenor.com/39Bj.gif

Originally posted by: Padm1

he told na akele tha isliye jaldi aagaya

Nothingtosay thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Don’t forget AbRohi will be together too.

Oh yes!! How did I miss the other couple, so Kv and Muskan will take the center stage and cross couple are the sides…🥳👏

Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sunshining

Nitya, I am with you too, I dont think she would want to pull him AB down either,

I have a slightly different view on how she handled it. The kid was struggling, him not coming to her and worrying about it should have been enough for her to understand this. Just because the child said he trusts her, how could she think he'd forget about his real papa. I dont disagree that the truth would be too difficult to handle for a 6 year old, but half truth sometimes does more damage than good. She also knows Ruhi is aware of the truth, why didnt she for a min think about how Abhir would feel should he find out from someone else.

Agree right thing would be to discuss and agree the best way to reveal the truth, but knowing DKP we are not going to see that. Unfortunately this is a trait we have seen with AK, she does what she wants without discussing it with others.

But what surprised me even more is her not even discussing it with AA, does this mean she cares so much for his feelings that she will hide this from him. Lets if she does that tomorrow.

@ bold agree that’s why I said I found it rushed she should get together with Ab and AA and discuss when to tell Abhir the truth, I don’t know why they don’t want to do it, my guess would be to create drama and he finds out accidentally. Makes no Sense to me.i found Abhir accepting it so easily also out of character for him.
They build it up and then suddenly in one episode it fizzles out. Like letting the air out of a balloon.

I feel she still hurts from the divorce incident, the finality of it, her flashbacks always show him signing the documents with a flourish and I maybe wrong but she also feels guilty for Neil and her other child dying.

Knowing Akshu’s chr she internalizes it, and for her Ab is completely out of her reach one becoz she married and secondly because he’s marrying her sister.
As for Akshu doing things without discussing Both Ak and Ab do whatever they want without discussing with the others,

Ab has improved he has let Arohi into his life and consults her and has shown a lot of restraint in Abhir’s case

if the truth comes out Abhir is going to ask him why did you leave my mom what is he going to say, very very tough for him

Ak still hides things from everyone, but I don’t think her intentions have malice in them it’s a misplaced sense of not wanting to see others in pain, not giving others trouble.

Edited by Hopefaith - 1 years ago
IAMHope thumbnail

It might bring up conversations of a double wedding AbRohi and KaiKaan and no one will care that it might be hard on Akshara since she’s already moved on 7 years ago.

Originally posted by: Nothingtosay

Oh yes!! How did I miss the other couple, so Kv and Muskan will take the center stage and cross couple are the sides…🥳👏

Edited by IAMHope - 1 years ago

No!!!!! Abhi please don't become Akshara 2.0

Stop hiding the truth. You are The Abhimanyu Birla for a reason.

Don't let the regret take away your core nature of being kind, compassionate at the same time honest and straightforward.

Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Woh Teeno Had Nashtha paani and then set out on the return journey that’s why he reached home quickly and they were late . Bag mein patties and cream roll tha Na. Your tiny 6 yr old is hungry imagine him sitting outside in the sunshine for 3 hours at least he could have let him have the rolls. And all through the exam where exactly was Abhimanyu’waiting.

Who bought cookies? When ?