Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Avanti30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Did it make any sense that AA comes with Abhir to the exam centre. Every where they want to add JS space and put it on our face , as though he is an incarnation of Lord Vishnu and we have to take his darshan . He is omnipresent in every scene.

Why can't it be like Abhi helped her write exam,, she sees him talking to the invigilator and they come back together. She thanking him or saying a sorry . Kuch bhi ....Makers ko humhare janiye se itna problem hain ki unke Abhi ( nav) ko dal dete scene mein

jhustju thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avanti30

Did it make any sense that AA comes with Abhir to the exam centre. Every where they want to add JS space and put it on our face , as though he is an incarnation of Lord Vishnu and we have to take his darshan . He is omnipresent in every scene.

Why can't it be like Abhi helped her write exam,, she sees him talking to the invigilator and they come back together. She thanking him or saying a sorry . Kuch bhi ....Makers ko humhare janiye se itna problem hain ki unke Abhi ( nav) ko dal dete scene mein

Wasn’t he stuck because of landslide? How did he have so much time to get through the traffic pick abhir and reach the center 5 minutes after akshara did??

jhustju thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

now i feel this kairav and muskan marriage is to show nav

how abhira dance together, smiley36

How they play ladke wale ladki wali game smiley36

Coz muskaan calls abhi as bhaiji so may abhi says he will be from ladki wale side. where akshu goes and becomes ladke wale smiley36

I wish we get one dance of them saath main or at least one scene of akshara looking pretty and abhimanyu admiring her. Please Thu Thu Thu uncle!!

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ya it was quite random. Like he brought cookies too. But the biggest mystery is how did Abhi get home so quickly?

I mean he even beat a Kasauli ka driver by profession Nav!

Originally posted by: Avanti30

Nothingtosay thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

now i feel this kairav and muskan marriage is to show nav

how abhira dance together, smiley36

How they play ladke wale ladki wali game smiley36

Coz muskaan calls abhi as bhaiji so may abhi says he will be from ladki wale side. where akshu goes and becomes ladke wale smiley36

No…I think more like AK will repeat all this with Nav. Let’s watch that also.

That's the sad part. Abhi is thinking about Akshara, abhir and even Nav. But nobody is thinking about him!!! His pain, his emotions, his loneliness, he doesn't have anyone to share. 😭

I really hope Akshara falls in love with Nav and have the legacy child. Let abhir be a Birla. She doesn't deserve to be with abhi anymore. 😡🤬

DevilHere thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

YRKKH Fans

Aapke muh mein kdwa karela😣

No offense intended

Aur woh bhi patties lekar aaya.. Golu ko khaane bhi nahi diya!!!

Usko koi matlab nahi hai if Akshara succeeds in life or not. He just want them to be with him.

Nothingtosay thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

That's the sad part. Abhi is thinking about Akshara, abhir and even Nav. But nobody is thinking about him!!! His pain, his emotions, his loneliness, he doesn't have anyone to share. 😭

I really hope Akshara falls in love with Nav and have the legacy child. Let abhir be a Birla. She doesn't deserve to be with abhi anymore. 😡🤬

Agree 💯 Bring on a new fl for Abhi - Erica F

But - no gonna happen, we need to watch this cringe…Abhi pinning on AK & she in turn on Nav - let’s see how long this goes before we go completely 🤯🤯

Padm1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

makers are so clueless. if they wanted to show custody case why abhi took the case back and they are showing kasauli drama😆 now again custody drama vibes when we know mukka wedding drama will go on. useless writers

i think he is just played reverse pyschology on her kuch zyada hi mahaan banrahai humara bandha and he didn't took back he kept on hold for indefinite period, so after abhir knowing the full truth we will get to know about custody rahegi ya nahi but i am sure she will fail the exam😂, and i am also thinking abhiM will sacrifice let's see