Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

I think outskirts they converted normal farm land to organic farmland it takes about three to five years to get the land ready for organic farming.

I should go visit some wineries next time then. I dont drink wine but love visiting wineries. Strange I know.

Originally posted by: Siasia2014

Even if she becomes a lawyer max one case she will fight then she and everyone else will forget she is a lawyer.

makers are so clueless. if they wanted to show custody case why abhi took the case back and they are showing kasauli drama😆 now again custody drama vibes when we know mukka wedding drama will go on. useless writers
jhustju thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAMHope

This is coming on Tuesday

IMG_1797.jpeg

I think akshara is beginning to realize that abhimanyu regrets what he did and despite everything that has happened he still loves her and may never really stop loving her. But what is the point of this if she can’t really do anything or won’t do anything about it since abhinav is very much in the picture

Nothingtosay thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

both parents left AA😆 he is negative or not ye sab dekh ke zaroor negative ban jayega 😆

Ya - that’s the highlight, both of them don’t want to hurt Mr. Sharma…so not sharing with him that abhir knows.

jhustju thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

makers are so clueless. if they wanted to show custody case why abhi took the case back and they are showing kasauli drama😆 now again custody drama vibes when we know mukka wedding drama will go on. useless writers

If she will end up fighting a case it will be shefalis and abhimanyu will convince her to fight it

Edited by jhustju - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: IAMHope

This is coming on Tuesday

IMG_1797.jpeg

2 filler episodes of Kaikaan rain confession

waise sharma madam came to know her kid now knows aa is not his dad, and the first thought was how nav will handle it?? really??? a small kid is having existential crisis and she cant be bothered with him. ye maa kiski hai abhir ki ya aa ki?

Originally posted by: jhustju

If the makers want to keep jai soni on they may turn him negative and bring him back after abhira get back together

in this case, i may want him exit as a positive character.....

baad mein agar laana hai to bhoot ki tarah le aana 😂🤣🤣

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Abhi is protecting Nav and Ak is not telling Nav about Abhir because he will spiral into his insecure self and then she will have to go infinity and beyond to reassure him on the jhoola again.

Originally posted by: sunshining

But what surprised me even more is her not even discussing it with AA, does this mean she cares so much for his feelings that she will hide this from him. Lets if she does that tomorrow.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Nothingtosay

Ya - that’s the highlight, both of them don’t want to hurt Mr. Sharma…so not sharing with him that abhir knows.

this is the thing that is missing in navra. Akshu hides everything from nav. So that he don't feel insecure.

Uska past nahi bathaya.

Uska family history nahi bathaya

Now she is hiding this.