Ak runs late: Epi Air Date 3 June 2023 - Page 20

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhustju thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

Agree

AA’s character is boring even his dialogues are repetitive he’s coming across as a man child to me, needs protection, lives in his own world, wants to smoothen conflicts by joking about things, can’t read the room most of the times, how long can his character interest anyone and his chemistry with Akshu is practically non existent, my opinion both Ar in AB’s life and AA in Ak’s life not needed at all.

infact AA was better with Ab during the first kasauli trip,

ps entirely my opinion only talking about the character not the actor

Nitya at this point I am openly saying even jai soni is very limited. Maybe the writers have written him as a buffoon but his acting makes the scene worse. The scene where his car crashes or where he finds out about abhirs condition were so badly acted that the only emotion I felt was irritation. On the other hand a scene where all HC did was follow akshara and looked at her was so elevated that you could literally read his thoughts and feel his pain. When you put two actors like that in the same scene it is so obvious that jai soni is sorely lacking

Edited by jhustju - 1 years ago
IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This is coming on Tuesday

IMG_1797.jpeg

Nothingtosay thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

he got a letter right? He still doesn’t know

Letter flew out of his hand and Abhi picked it…he kept to himself saying Mr. Sharma does not deserve to know that Abhir is looking for his real papa

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: DevilHere

He got the letter but it seems he never read beyond dear hospital AbhiM took it and then gave a bogus reason abhir is doing spelling practice as if Nav is abhir or ruhi 😪😪

both parents left AA😆 he is negative or not ye sab dekh ke zaroor negative ban jayega 😆

Originally posted by: IAMHope

This is coming on Tuesday

areee abhi to kairav ko muskaan ko manana bhi hai....to 2 din wohi karenge...😂 i think next two episodes will be lots of kairav muskaan ki kaainn kaainn...😂

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: _Taniia_

Are there high chances of Harshad leaving the show? A big chunk of the audience watch it for him and Abhira..I dont think anyone will watch the show with Nav as the lead..its such a boring character and the actor’s previous show sasuraal genda 2 flopped too..the only way out is to take another leap in yrkkh..

even i don't think show can run without hc. Legacy fans most of them are left in the beginning of s3 only. Show was already getting 1.8 to 1.9 trp. 0.2 audience are the only new ppl who can be either legacy viewers or people who came back seeing abhira kid wi be introduced.

So can not predict much about them.

1169321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAMHope

I’ve never seen proctors not allow folks to check in late to write an exam. They cannot ask for extra time to finish but they can start late ( reasonably so) don’t you think?

There's a time limit in every examination hall to avoid cheating and foul play, the time limit is generally half hour and doors are closed after that, in this period, invigilators sign the copies and mark absentees, this list is sent to head of examination of the exam centre and they upload it online in University portal

jhustju thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

IMO, makers have made abhi appear in kasauli for a reason.,..with manjari hovering over him, uska dimag nahi chalta tha...and now it seems he can see and think better....in kasauli...without his mamma dragging him where she wants....

also, abhinav ko missing dikha rahe hain...abhir ke school function se....akshu ke exam se....so its a slow shift....

pata nahi...this is waht i can c...😂

I still do not want abhinav ka character as negative....i want to end it at a positive note....kuch to pisitivity dikhayen makers....har banda hi toxic to nahi ho sakta na...insaniyaat per vishwaas nahi uthna chahiye...😂

If the makers want to keep jai soni on they may turn him negative and bring him back after abhira get back together

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

AreYaar @ bold I was one of those “ some people “ who said Akshu will not pull down Abhimanyu’s character in front of Abhir when the time comes to explain to him who Ab is. I feel if she does that it will reverse how well she has raised him. Abhir will be really conflicted because he loves Ab too and Ab is a hero to him.
I don’t think how she handled it was wrong, it was rushed ,dialogues could have been much better

I feel she should not let this go but discuss it with Ab and AA and tell Abhir the truth.

I didn’t like the part where everyone is more concerned about hurting Abhinav’s feelings as if he’s made of glass and might shatter.it just didn’t make sense to me. They should be more worried/ concerned about the child than the adult.

Nitya, I am with you too, I dont think she would want to pull him AB down either,

I have a slightly different view on how she handled it. The kid was struggling, him not coming to her and worrying about it should have been enough for her to understand this. Just because the child said he trusts her, how could she think he'd forget about his real papa. I dont disagree that the truth would be too difficult to handle for a 6 year old, but half truth sometimes does more damage than good. She also knows Ruhi is aware of the truth, why didnt she for a min think about how Abhir would feel should he find out from someone else.

Agree right thing would be to discuss and agree the best way to reveal the truth, but knowing DKP we are not going to see that. Unfortunately this is a trait we have seen with AK, she does what she wants without discussing it with others.

But what surprised me even more is her not even discussing it with AA, does this mean she cares so much for his feelings that she will hide this from him. Lets if she does that tomorrow.

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

🤦🏻‍♀️
https://tenor.com/bxqnk.gif

Originally posted by: India_TV

areee abhi to kairav ko muskaan ko manana bhi hai....to 2 din wohi karenge...😂 i think next two episodes will be lots of kairav muskaan ki kaainn kaainn...😂

Word Count: 1