Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: jhustju

These people are systematically driving the HC and abhira fans away. What hold does JS have on them? Or why are they so obsessed with abhinav. No shades to that character just safedi ki chamkaar. On the other hand both akshara and abhimanyu have all kinds of shades - good bad and ugly. I would rather watch HC and PR sit silently for twenty minutes than watch abhinav overact and play the victim for 2 minutes

to be fair I think slowly they are showing akshara melting but this nonsense has gone on for sooo long that we are all losing patience

Agree

AA’s character is boring even his dialogues are repetitive he’s coming across as a man child to me, needs protection, lives in his own world, wants to smoothen conflicts by joking about things, can’t read the room most of the times, how long can his character interest anyone and his chemistry with Akshu is practically non existent, my opinion both Ar in AB’s life and AA in Ak’s life not needed at all.

infact AA was better with Ab during the first kasauli trip,

ps entirely my opinion only talking about the character not the actor

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

But the Gorillas are slowing making they way up to the mountains.

Nav wants to make jam, drive tourists around, do homestay ( with no running water ) and begin organic farming . 🤦🏻‍♀️

Isn’t there a custody case pending in Udhaipur??

[/

I completely forgot about the organic farming and the empty land, I find everything disjointed sometimes sentences just put together so don’t tell me Akshu’s next occupation Farming and of course jam making.

Ash since yesterday I decided not to focus on AA so much it will take time but I am trying 😆 I have noticed in the past I included him even when I talk about AbAk like how I included Ar in everything, I am trying to break this pattern.I am hating the person I am becoming all negative with mean thoughts sometimes, and my heart hurts when I see so much negativity aimed at the leads.

I don’t know what the future of the show is going to be till I feel okay about the scenes I will watch, if they separate AbAk forever I will stop, I cannot bear to see them with other people. Even if one of them leaves the show, Nitya is gone too.

Off topic my cousin has an organic grapes farm in mysore they grow the most delicious grapes.it’s a very lucrative business but involves lots of hard work.

they grow grapes in mysore🤫,

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL see I take this as Abhi having all kinds of shades....he is as much the intense, possessive guy as he is this guy who will silently help and protect her from afar....the scene of him taking her slippers and silently giving them back to her without her noticing showed that he is willing to humble himself to any extent to atone for his mistakes. He is taking the blame on himself even for things he hasn't done.....Akshara being delayed for the exam wasn't his fault but he took it upon himself because he is feeling like the larger cause for her life's current problems.

I personally don't think he should be taking all the guilt only on himself but then that's Abhi....he hardly does anything halfway....usko sab kuch excess mein hi karna hota hai....chaahe pyar ho ya guilt trip😆

The door opening scene was the weirdest one....lol Nav was staring at him like Abhi ne uska ghar hi chheen liya simply by opening the door for them😕😆.....and Akshara toh wohi usual sade huye looks de rahi thi toh uska kya hi seriously lena....lol

But yeah overall filler hi tha....nothing major to think about....aage Kairav-Muskaan cringe is loading so lagta hai sab log saath mein waapis Udaipur jaayenge after manaaoing Nav for shaadi😆. Guess the Kasauli track will have served its purpose by then in giving Abhi a different perspective on Akshara's life here as well as drawing him emotionally closer to Abhir.

@bold, great observation Anu.

Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sunshining

they grow grapes in mysore🤫,

I think outskirts they converted normal farm land to organic farmland it takes about three to five years to get the land ready for organic farming.
Edited by Hopefaith - 1 years ago
IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

In fact no one makes it on time if there is snow and ice in winters - in winters when I had to finish my job and then get to classes, people understood!

But If they have to strip search the student for copy chits I guess it messes with their system - so they may have rules around it.

Originally posted by: sunshining

if there is a genuine reason they do allow. It is only in school that they are very strict, hence my question, was this a UKG exam?

Edited by IAMHope - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: IAMHope

🤣

At this point I’m happy they actually shot at a new location that looked like a law examination center with banners and all.

She left but he followed her this time and helped her out somehow and then drove faster than the Himachal driver to reach home and open the door for them! 🤣

But at this point I’m ok with any sh*t they serve. They have worn me down.

thats true, atleast savings from UD log is going towards realistic sets

Edited by sunshining - 1 years ago
jhustju thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

i think aaj ka precap was a good sign...akshu ke saamne abhi ka first time kabool that he was wrong....a huge step...with such drag....

I just hope this keeps moving ahead and after this start by abhimanyu, akshara does not go and hug abhinav! Seriously at this point the character of abhinav is literally being shoved into places where there is no need. His character arc is done and he is not adding anything else. I don’t know what the makers will show but logically the only story moving ahead should be akshara abhimanyu and abhirs

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Siasia2014

Don’t think he will leave. I saw precap seems nice I hope the episode lives upto that expectation. I dunno I feel very slowly but it seems like AK and Abhi except with respect to Abhi they seem to I dunno what term to use connect/understand isn’t the right word but like they both are with KV. She and AA have different opinion. Now Ak and AB have this secret between them and AA not aware Abhir knows. Him dropping her for the exams, getting her to sit all AA is missing.

he got a letter right? He still doesn’t know
DevilHere thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

YRKKH Fans

He got the letter but it seems he never read beyond dear hospital AbhiM took it and then gave a bogus reason abhir is doing spelling practice as if Nav is abhir or ruhi 😪😪

Originally posted by: jhustju

I just hope this keeps moving ahead and after this start by abhimanyu, akshara does not go and hug abhinav! Seriously at this point the character of abhinav is literally being shoved into places where there is no need. His character arc is done and he is not adding anything else. I don’t know what the makers will show but logically the only story moving ahead should be akshara abhimanyu and abhirs

IMO, makers have made abhi appear in kasauli for a reason.,..with manjari hovering over him, uska dimag nahi chalta tha...and now it seems he can see and think better....in kasauli...without his mamma dragging him where she wants....

also, abhinav ko missing dikha rahe hain...abhir ke school function se....akshu ke exam se....so its a slow shift....

pata nahi...this is waht i can c...😂

I still do not want abhinav ka character as negative....i want to end it at a positive note....kuch to pisitivity dikhayen makers....har banda hi toxic to nahi ho sakta na...insaniyaat per vishwaas nahi uthna chahiye...😂