Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Siasia2014

It happens only in India 😂😂😂 who was supervising if he went to call her?

Originally posted by: India_TV

waise to aur bhi honge.....

but v can think he is giving a chance to students who r on time...😂

jo late aaye use hall mein entry....jo time per aayee...unhe room without an invigilator!!!!😂

so equality ...for law ka exam...🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by India_TV - 1 years ago

Word Count: 1

Originally posted by: jhustju

These people are systematically driving the HC and abhira fans away. What hold does JS have on them? Or why are they so obsessed with abhinav. No shades to that character just safedi ki chamkaar. On the other hand both akshara and abhimanyu have all kinds of shades - good bad and ugly. I would rather watch HC and PR sit silently for twenty minutes than watch abhinav overact and play the victim for 2 minutes

to be fair I think slowly they are showing akshara melting but this nonsense has gone on for sooo long that we are all losing patience

i think aaj ka precap was a good sign...akshu ke saamne abhi ka first time kabool that he was wrong....a huge step...with such drag....

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

AreYaar @ bold I was one of those “ some people “ who said Akshu will not pull down Abhimanyu’s character in front of Abhir when the time comes to explain to him who Ab is. I feel if she does that it will reverse how well she has raised him. Abhir will be really conflicted because he loves Ab too and Ab is a hero to him.
I don’t think how she handled it was wrong, it was rushed ,dialogues could have been much better

I feel she should not let this go but discuss it with Ab and AA and tell Abhir the truth.

I didn’t like the part where everyone is more concerned about hurting Abhinav’s feelings as if he’s made of glass and might shatter.it just didn’t make sense to me. They should be more worried/ concerned about the child than the adult.

I wasn't referring to you specifically.....many other people had said that Akshara will give a positive impression of his real father to Abhir but as expected, the makers totally diverted the matter to avoid even having to face the good/bad image question.....lol Akshara made it all about whether Abhir is not happy with his current waale Papa.....typical escapism from her yet again.

There is no sign that she wants to have a joint discussion on this issue and reveal the truth to Abhir....the matter has been shunted aside indefinitely for now. She has taken the call to indefinitely put it off and she will hide it from Nav cuz she knows he falls apart at the first sign of anyone reminding him he's not Abhir's real father😆

Abhi also will not pre-empt the Sharmas on revealing this to Abhir cuz he has seen the emotional conflicts Abhir is going through....so he will continue to be deferential on this topic for now. He is the only one showing actual regard and maturity about this. Akshara has just escaped accountability as usual.

The child in question is giving so much leeway to the adults and they are all happy to run with it to avoid facing difficult questions....lol how happy was Akshara today when he told her he trusts her and she was lavishing him with "mera samajhdaar beta" praise....makes her all the more confident about her choices and decisions then na😆.....problem so easily solved and apparently now Abhir will never wonder about real waale Papa again😆

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

oh ok…honestly I don’t think abhimsnyu is going anywhere this gen will tank without him they also know that…that’s why all this confused screenplay …and traveling on two boats (pun not intended :) ) n tbh why should he …he us the star of this show currently …he won’t marry aarohi from what I see …n as far as akshara us concerned that fake marriage has already started to fall apart not that it had any standing before too …fake castle made of playing cards about to be blown away

dont disagree with you Priyanka. I am of the same opinion too, but have lost trust in DKP. If you noticed a man who was happy that his wife left the exam for him is shown suddenly encouraging her. There was a twitter post where they showed parallels of AB and AA. AA's dialogues were pretty much the same as AB indicating they are trying to make AA a better version of AB. Little do they know there can only be one the Abhi the manyu the birla.

Edited by sunshining - 1 years ago
DevilHere thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

YRKKH Fans

Pehle yeh btao which college is this where there's only one invigilator maybe I can also get a lawyer degree for fun....I might be able to cheat if there's just one person 😜

Originally posted by: IAMHope

I’ve never seen proctors not allow folks to check in late to write an exam. They cannot ask for extra time to finish but they can start late ( reasonably so) don’t you think?

if there is a genuine reason they do allow. It is only in school that they are very strict, hence my question, was this a UKG exam?

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: IAMHope

Meher

Abhi carried her chappal and gave it to her. Does the chappal signify anything or am I overthinking this?

IMG_1795.jpeg

giving her respect back 🙌ak gets her lost glory and respect thru abhi.

Originally posted by: jhustju

I don’t know why but my heart broke in the scene where abhimanyu was following her with her chapel while this madam was still doing abhinav jaap. The pain in abhimanyus eyes made me want to go into my screen and hug him. HC is such a fine actor. He truly loves his akshara. Tell her sorry you idiot and take her away from this dense man. On the one hand you had akshara say nonsense dialogues like abhinav wanted this more than her and he will be heartbroken and in the next scene they show abhinav say even if you fail so what? Exams are not like kumbh melas. He wants to continue living in kasauli so why did akshara give the exam. It looks like abhimanyu is the only one who truly understands akshara and really unselfishly wants her to succeed. That one scene with him following akshara had far more chemistry than every scene of akshnav combined.

couldnt agree more. A character is a writer's imagination but the actor brings it to life and the stark contrast is clearly visible here with HC elevating a simple screen and taking you with him and JS taking AA the opposite way.

Dont know what makers have in mind, but one thing for sure, they are completely exposing JS's limitations

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I’m one of those who posted that Akshara will not dip Abhi down in Abhir’s eyes when she decides to tell Abhir about his birth father. I don’t know that I ‘claimed it confidently’ - I was just making a prediction based on gut feel.

The events from six years ago still haunt her as seen in her flashbacks and events after have hardened her. Like you said perhaps Golu will learn the truth via someone else /Kv but when Golu approaches his mom and asks, I still feel she will be fair to Abhi and not blame him for their divorce. She will not malign the birth father.

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL arey I already knew she won't tell Abhir the truth....warna saara truth ek go mein reveal kar dete. The fact that he only learnt half the truth means my guess of Kairav blurting out the whole truth to Abhir at some point is still possible😆.....ab baaki revelation Kairav-Muskaan ki shaadi mein karenge I guess. And maybe Abhi-Abhir will continue to get some time to bond in Kasauli too even if identity of real Papa is not revealed.

Some people had very confidently claimed that Akshara will tell good things about real waale Papa to Abhir😆.....today, Akshara dismissed real waale Papa as "koi aur"😆.....as expected it's all about "Abhir betu, tujhe woh waale Papa nahin achhe lagte that I APPOINTED for you"? 😆.....toh aage se Abhir bechara kya hi bolega....lol obviously he accepted whatever she told him ki haan tell me whenever you feel time is right😆

CA exams had only one. But then there no much scope to cheat also. 😂😂