Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Avanti30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

As i told u in the other post . He got the chance for Akshara to write the exam which she would have missed .

Abhinav was about to read the letter but he snatched it saying it was his and then he speaks to himself AA does not deserve this

Precap u must have seen.

I m definitely sure Abrohi will not happen.

Somewhere both the times he let goes Abhir 's hand . Yest also and today also . Is he sacrificing? Is he really given exit .

All people r praying for JS to make the exit .

Originally posted by: IAMHope

Meher

Abhi carried her chappal and gave it to her. Does the chappal signify anything or am I overthinking this?

IMG_1795.jpeg

sole====> soul!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

How could I forget.

Originally posted by: Siasia2014

Don’t think he will leave. I saw precap seems nice I hope the episode lives upto that expectation. I dunno I feel very slowly but it seems like AK and Abhi except with respect to Abhi they seem to I dunno what term to use connect/understand isn’t the right word but like they both are with KV. She and AA have different opinion. Now Ak and AB have this secret between them and AA not aware Abhir knows. Him dropping her for the exams, getting her to sit all AA is missing.

to me also, precap hints towards abhi ka redemption....ab tak to akshu ke saamne abhi ne maana hi nahi tha ki he was wrong...this is the first time akshu will hear ot from abhi....

Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL arey I already knew she won't tell Abhir the truth....warna saara truth ek go mein reveal kar dete. The fact that he only learnt half the truth means my guess of Kairav blurting out the whole truth to Abhir at some point is still possible😆.....ab baaki revelation Kairav-Muskaan ki shaadi mein karenge I guess. And maybe Abhi-Abhir will continue to get some time to bond in Kasauli too even if identity of real Papa is not revealed.

Some people had very confidently claimed that Akshara will tell good things about real waale Papa to Abhir😆.....today, Akshara dismissed real waale Papa as "koi aur"😆.....as expected it's all about "Abhir betu, tujhe woh waale Papa nahin achhe lagte that I APPOINTED for you"? 😆.....toh aage se Abhir bechara kya hi bolega....lol obviously he accepted whatever she told him ki haan tell me whenever you feel time is right😆

Abhi was still handling things well today even as Akshara was acting weird around him....for some reason, Sharmas were making a big deal of Abhi opening the door of their house to welcome them in😕😆....bhai ab itni si baat pe bhi their insecurity gets fired up....smh....lol

Everyone is trying to spare Nav ki feelings....lol it's not that Abhi will give up on his son but he was never going to be the kind of person who would snatch away someone else's happiness to build his own....they are just showing him giving regard to Nav which is not surprising cuz Nav has been nicer to him than Akshara has in the matter of Abhir.

AreYaar @ bold I was one of those “ some people “ who said Akshu will not pull down Abhimanyu’s character in front of Abhir when the time comes to explain to him who Ab is. I feel if she does that it will reverse how well she has raised him. Abhir will be really conflicted because he loves Ab too and Ab is a hero to him.
I don’t think how she handled it was wrong, it was rushed ,dialogues could have been much better

I feel she should not let this go but discuss it with Ab and AA and tell Abhir the truth.

I didn’t like the part where everyone is more concerned about hurting Abhinav’s feelings as if he’s made of glass and might shatter.it just didn’t make sense to me. They should be more worried/ concerned about the child than the adult.

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

🤣

At this point I’m happy they actually shot at a new location that looked like a law examination center with banners and all.

She left but he followed her this time and helped her out somehow and then drove faster than the Himachal driver to reach home and open the door for them! 🤣

But at this point I’m ok with any sh*t they serve. They have worn me down.

Originally posted by: India_TV

normal Uni exams mein I believe that it is allowed to enter the exam hall if u r late by 5 minutes....😂 But drama hai na.....and now makers ko jo mauka milega they will try to redeem abhi ka character...so sahi hai...

Mujhe to yeh ajeeb laga ki examiner/invigilator khud aa kar akshu ko le kar gaya....who does that?? and he lets her in because abhi operated on his father.....yaar abhi ka charm dikha dete that he can sweet talk with the examiner....waise bhi abhinav bhi fida tha abhi per...may b examiner ko bhi waisa dikha dete...😂🤣🤣

law ka exam mein bhi illegal cheezen daal di makers ne...😂 medicine and law...dono profession ki dhajjiyan uda din makers ne...😂

It happens only in India 😂😂😂 who was supervising if he went to call her?

waise to aur bhi honge.....

but v can think he is giving a chance to students who r on time...😂

jo late aaye use hall mein entry....jo time per aayee...unhe room without an invigilator!!!!😂

so equality ...for law ka exam...🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

It happens only in India 😂😂😂 who was supervising if he went to call her?

we had two invigilators always

fun fact my exam centre booked by my college for all the final university exams was always Government law college Churchgate.

Ash Nisha Dekho

Yeh Bandhan toh pyaar ka Bandhan hai

Yrkkh ( AbAk) ke saath Janamon ka Sangam hai

Edited by Hopefaith - 1 years ago
jhustju thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

But the Gorillas are slowing making they way up to the mountains.

Nav wants to make jam, drive tourists around, do homestay ( with no running water ) and begin organic farming . 🤦🏻‍♀️

Isn’t there a custody case pending in Udhaipur??

[/

I completely forgot about the organic farming and the empty land, I find everything disjointed sometimes sentences just put together so don’t tell me Akshu’s next occupation Farming and of course jam making.

Ash since yesterday I decided not to focus on AA so much it will take time but I am trying 😆 I have to noticed in the past I include him even when I talk about AbAk like how I included Ar in everything, I am trying to break this pattern.I am hating the person I am becoming all negative with mean thoughts sometimes, and my heart hurts when I see so much negativity aimed at the leads.

I don’t know what the future of the show is going to be till I feel okay about the scenes I will watch, if they separate AbAk forever I will stop, I cannot bear to see them with other people. Even if one of them leaves the show, Nitya is gone too.

Off topic my cousin has an organic grapes farm in mysore they grow the most delicious grapes.it’s a very lucrative business but involves lots of hard work.

These people are systematically driving the HC and abhira fans away. What hold does JS have on them? Or why are they so obsessed with abhinav. No shades to that character just safedi ki chamkaar. On the other hand both akshara and abhimanyu have all kinds of shades - good bad and ugly. I would rather watch HC and PR sit silently for twenty minutes than watch abhinav overact and play the victim for 2 minutes

to be fair I think slowly they are showing akshara melting but this nonsense has gone on for sooo long that we are all losing patience

Originally posted by: IAMHope

🤣

At this point I’m happy they actually shot at a new location that looked like a law examination center with banners and all.

She left but he followed her this time and helped her out somehow and then drove faster than the Himachal driver to reach home and open the door for them! 🤣

But at this point I’m ok with any sh*t they serve. They have worn me down.

i know....they have shown such absurd things....these absurdities look nice...now...and normal.....😂🤣🤣

yaar bola na...v r sacche wale rishtedaar of this rishta drama...and v believe in drama...😂🤣