Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

So mrs Sharma lawyer banegi ya nhi? None wants to know

Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

But the Gorillas are slowing making they way up to the mountains.

Nav wants to make jam, drive tourists around, do homestay ( with no running water ) and begin organic farming . 🤦🏻‍♀️

Isn’t there a custody case pending in Udhaipur??

[/

I completely forgot about the organic farming and the empty land, I find everything disjointed sometimes sentences just put together so don’t tell me Akshu’s next occupation Farming and of course jam making.

Ash since yesterday I decided not to focus on AA so much it will take time but I am trying 😆 I have noticed in the past I included him even when I talk about AbAk like how I included Ar in everything, I am trying to break this pattern.I am hating the person I am becoming all negative with mean thoughts sometimes, and my heart hurts when I see so much negativity aimed at the leads.

I don’t know what the future of the show is going to be till I feel okay about the scenes I will watch, if they separate AbAk forever I will stop, I cannot bear to see them with other people. Even if one of them leaves the show, Nitya is gone too.

Off topic my cousin has an organic grapes farm in mysore they grow the most delicious grapes.it’s a very lucrative business but involves lots of hard work.

Edited by Hopefaith - 1 years ago
Padm1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

kuchh nahi akshara enough nahi thi Zama habib ke ego ko satisfy karney ke liye…he needs Abhimanyu’s glorification too for his creation …coz outside of his script trp is not glorifying his fav character at all

uta le re baba utale aur nahi dekhsakenge, yeh kachara🤮🤮 golu bhi doodna band kardenge kya apne rw papa ko
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Padm1

uta le re baba utale aur nahi dekhsakenge, yeh kachara🤮🤮 golu bhi doodna band kardenge kya apne rw papa ko

writer ko uthale re baba …humein nahi 🤣

Hopefaith thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAMHope

Look there are so many competitors for Nav’s Organics !

And see where Akshara had to go to write her exams Dharampur.

IMG_1794.jpeg

Ash come here 🤗🤗 You are a darling.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

I hardly care now. As she just uses of lawyer career on one day and next day she will forget.

I want abhi to win custody. As i like abhirmanyu more than sharma fam. Abhi hamesha toh waha nahi reh saktha if they go with crisscross i atleast want to see some happy moments before hc leaves.

Padm1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

mujhe lagta wo fail hojayegi Aaj Tak ek bhi kaam ache se Kiya hai kya mrs Sharma ne phir abhiM evaluator ko bhi manalega or pass karvadega dekhlena 😂😂
Edited by Padm1 - 1 years ago

Even if she becomes a lawyer max one case she will fight then she and everyone else will forget she is a lawyer.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nothingtosay

Thank you!! 🤗
I’m just going to consider this as a filler episode.

It’s still heart breaking to see Abhi like this, where I wanted to see OG Abhi and here I’m seeing AB taking her slippers and going behind her…I’m just going to consider all this as his redemption.
that scene where he opened the door and their reaction, I was like - he lives in that house, he cannot open the door 😓, I don’t know wats the significance of that scene.

Ak-Nav and now Ak-Abhir - don’t want to think too much, let them drag and drag….bubblegum is wat it is 🤦🏽‍♀️

LOL see I take this as Abhi having all kinds of shades....he is as much the intense, possessive guy as he is this guy who will silently help and protect her from afar....the scene of him taking her slippers and silently giving them back to her without her noticing showed that he is willing to humble himself to any extent to atone for his mistakes. He is taking the blame on himself even for things he hasn't done.....Akshara being delayed for the exam wasn't his fault but he took it upon himself because he is feeling like the larger cause for her life's current problems.

I personally don't think he should be taking all the guilt only on himself but then that's Abhi....he hardly does anything halfway....usko sab kuch excess mein hi karna hota hai....chaahe pyar ho ya guilt trip😆

The door opening scene was the weirdest one....lol Nav was staring at him like Abhi ne uska ghar hi chheen liya simply by opening the door for them😕😆.....and Akshara toh wohi usual sade huye looks de rahi thi toh uska kya hi seriously lena....lol

But yeah overall filler hi tha....nothing major to think about....aage Kairav-Muskaan cringe is loading so lagta hai sab log saath mein waapis Udaipur jaayenge after manaaoing Nav for shaadi😆. Guess the Kasauli track will have served its purpose by then in giving Abhi a different perspective on Akshara's life here as well as drawing him emotionally closer to Abhir.

Hopefaith thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAMHope

Ya. It’s stupid if you ask me. If someone comes in 30 minutes before exams end I understand refusing them but as long as they have a fair chance to make up for lost time they should allow.🤷‍♀️

there is a cut off point I think 10 minutes at least in the past there used to be when I was studying,

when I was late they made us wait outside for at least 30 mins till they finished their work( checking hall ticket etc) and then told us to enter quietly.