Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Starship1

Kasauli scenes are so good! No birlas and no gorillas…even Abhi has found peace in the mountains! I don’t know if it’s the effect of staying away from Manjari or the good vibes of Kasauli….hope it’s only day 5 in Kasauli, want to see 25 days more here….,

the peace of kasauli is shown in a stark contract to toxity of gorillas in udaipur....

Arre as long as it was AB and not AA I don’t care logic. Like anything else made sense that this whole being late and being allowed or not matters. I am just glad it was not AA. I want AB to say sorry and then I want him also to make her dance like she has. I wanted AK to not forgive him easily but not this way. Now I want him not to just forgive her too. She can’t always do stupid thing and expect him to just forget when she herself doesn’t. Maybe they first want AB to

Be redeemed then AK. That way they can drag it a bit more. Hope he says sorry and then they concentrate on AK redemption. We think HC will be cliffed it maybe AA. The makers knwo without Abhira there is no yrkk.

Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: India_TV

the peace of kasauli is shown in a stark contract to toxity of gorillas in udaipur....

yep! Udaipur ki hava is too hot (toxic) to handle

Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IAMHope

Look there are so many competitors for Nav’s Organics !

And see where Akshara had to go to write her exams Dharampur.

IMG_1794.jpeg

wow! Is this for real??? That means YRKKH is being very realistic 😁

LoveHC thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

The frustration with Mrs Sharma is real and I feel u. Best thing is and I’ve decided this myself- just like Abhimanyu I’m going to be immune to whatever she says/does. She isn’t worth the time to discuss and doesn’t even deserve our anger as viewers. Best is ignore until she becomes old Akshara!😊

Padm1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LoveHC

The frustration with Mrs Sharma is real and I feel u. Best thing is and I’ve decided this myself- just like Abhimanyu I’m going to be immune to whatever she says/does. She isn’t worth the time to discuss and doesn’t even deserve our anger as viewers. Best is ignore until she becomes old Akshara!😊

the dialogue of abhi- Sharma ji doesn't deserve this what is that i dint understand can you explain if you understood??
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: LoveHC

oh I’m not angry …I’m just bored …as I said yesterday story aagey badhayen …ho gaya bhai yeh track …maybe she took one tiny step …but that too fleeting…lifetime nahi bitani iss story key saath

Nothingtosay thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL arey I already knew she won't tell Abhir the truth....warna saara truth ek go mein reveal kar dete. The fact that he only learnt half the truth means my guess of Kairav blurting out the whole truth to Abhir at some point is still possible😆.....ab baaki revelation Kairav-Muskaan ki shaadi mein karenge I guess. And maybe Abhi-Abhir will continue to get some time to bond in Kasauli too even if identity of real Papa is not revealed.

Some people had very confidently claimed that Akshara will tell good things about real waale Papa to Abhir😆.....today, Akshara dismissed real waale Papa as "koi aur"😆.....as expected it's all about "Abhir betu, tujhe woh waale Papa nahin achhe lagte that I APPOINTED for you"? 😆.....toh aage se Abhir bechara kya hi bolega....lol obviously he accepted whatever she told him ki haan tell me whenever you feel time is right😆

Abhi was still handling things well today even as Akshara was acting weird around him....for some reason, Sharmas were making a big deal of Abhi opening the door of their house to welcome them in😕😆....bhai ab itni si baat pe bhi their insecurity gets fired up....smh....lol

Everyone is trying to spare Nav ki feelings....lol it's not that Abhi will give up on his son but he was never going to be the kind of person who would snatch away someone else's happiness to build his own....they are just showing him giving regard to Nav which is not surprising cuz Nav has been nicer to him than Akshara has in the matter of Abhir.

Thank you!! 🤗
I’m just going to consider this as a filler episode.

It’s still heart breaking to see Abhi like this, where I wanted to see OG Abhi and here I’m seeing AB taking her slippers and going behind her…I’m just going to consider all this as his redemption.
that scene where he opened the door and their reaction, I was like - he lives in that house, he cannot open the door 😓, I don’t know wats the significance of that scene.

Ak-Nav and now Ak-Abhir - don’t want to think too much, let them drag and drag….bubblegum is wat it is 🤦🏽‍♀️

Good thing is AB spending time there he also knows that AA did him a huge favour for being there. So he will see everything AK does as her gratitude only. That’s why he is ok.but now that exams are over and AK doesn’t have to study how will she maintain distance. Top of it the anniversary. For one week all fans should just refrain from reacting and the makers would come back on track. Right now we are doing exactly what they want. I can’t believe I am so so pissed with AK and I know she is a fictional character.

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Padm1

the dialogue of abhi- Sharma ji doesn't deserve this what is that i dint understand can you explain if you understood??

kuchh nahi akshara enough nahi thi Zama habib ke ego ko satisfy karney ke liye…he needs Abhimanyu’s glorification too for his creation …coz outside of his script trp is not glorifying his fav character at all