Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: IAMHope

I’ve never seen proctors not allow folks to check in late to write an exam. They cannot ask for extra time to finish but they can start late ( reasonably so) don’t you think?

i think there are some exams where you are not allowed to enter after a certain time when u r late...but 5 minutes seem too much!!😂

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I’ve never seen proctors not allow folks to check in late to write an exam. They cannot ask for extra time to finish but they can start late ( reasonably so) don’t you think?

they don’t from what I’ve seen to avoid cheating etc

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ya. It’s stupid if you ask me. If someone comes in 30 minutes before exams end I understand refusing them but as long as they have a fair chance to make up for lost time they should allow.🤷‍♀️

Originally posted by: India_TV

i think there are some exams where you are not allowed to enter after a certain time when u r late...but 5 minutes seem too much!!😂

IAMHope thumbnail

But the Gorillas are slowing making they way up to the mountains.

Nav wants to make jam, drive tourists around, do homestay ( with no running water ) and begin organic farming . 🤦🏻‍♀️

Isn’t there a custody case pending in Udhaipur??

Originally posted by: India_TV

Love abhir the golgappa.....he is such a cuite pie......akshu and abhinav have really brought him up so well....ideal example wale bacche hote hain na...waisa hai.....😂

I too loved it when he confided in akshu....he trusts her....andmeri ek hi wish hai ki uski matr bhakti wale genes abhi se hon....he should love his mamma jaise abhi does his mamma...😂

i feel abhi ka redemption is on a fast track.....makers ne itna drag kiya hai...and ab zoon shoom se sorry aayega and then akshu abhi ka milan...I mean it has started at a very fast speed...and makers ka kasauli aane ka reason bhi saaf ho gaya.....yahan no gorillas...iss liye...😂

Originally posted by: Dewdrops1995

If Hc will leave also I have to watch it for PR

Iam liking her more than HC

I want a joint exit fir both of them

I can quit this with their exit

Iam watching this only for HC,PR,HARSHALI,ABHIRA

Actually i started watcjing this....after watchinh pranali ka koi you tube for rishta...😂 na mein pranali ko jaanti thi na harshad ko...😂

Waise I dont think abhi will exit.....harshad ka don't know...

but i will exit agar makers ne abho ko acche se sorry na bulwaya to....chances seem high ki i will not have to leave....aaj ka precap dekh kar...😂

Ya. It’s stupid if you ask me. If someone comes in 30 minutes before exams end I understand refusing them but as long as they have a fair chance to make up for lost time they should allow.🤷‍♀️

i agree....5 minutes late shuld be accepted...and these seem to be normal uni exams...😂

for some professional and competitive exams, I believe it makes sense...as there is a risk of questions being leaked somehow after the start of the exam...

IAMHope thumbnail

Look there are so many competitors for Nav’s Organics !

And see where Akshara had to go to write her exams Dharampur.

IMG_1794.jpeg

But the Gorillas are slowing making they way up to the mountains.

Nav wants to make jam, drive tourists around, do homestay ( with no running water ) and begin organic farming . 🤦🏻‍♀️

Isn’t there a custody case pending in Udhaipur??

i was having the same thoughts....i think abhi ka yun kasauli mein tapak padna...have calmed down the sharmas....ki jab case karne wala hi yahan hai to sahi hai...😂 and abhi has put the case on hold indefinately...😂

dekh kar lagta nahi case will proceed....😂

jab tak gorillas pahadon per aayenge...abi ka thoda realisation dikha denge makers...[LO] and I think viewers like me...ko thodi satisfaction and tasalli mil jaayegi...😂

Look there are so many competitors for Nav’s Organics !

And see where Akshara had to go to write her exams Dharampur.

IMG_1794.jpeg

🤣🤣

v seem to be crazy crazy rishtedaar of this rishhta drama....😂 humare apne drame hii kam nahi hote...😂 Loved this Ash...

Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Kasauli scenes are so good! No birlas and no gorillas…even Abhi has found peace in the mountains! I don’t know if it’s the effect of staying away from Manjari or the good vibes of Kasauli….hope it’s only day 5 in Kasauli, want to see 25 days more here….,