Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

I’ve never seen proctors not allow folks to check in late to write an exam. They cannot ask for extra time to finish but they can start late ( reasonably so) don’t you think?

Originally posted by: SejN

They let her write it late? That’s nice lol

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: jhustju

Only good thing is akshara realizing that abhimanyu tried to help her. So her heart may be thawing but even abhimanyu protected sharmaji today. And now they are going to have everyone beg and plead with abhinav for mukka wedding 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

kaisa show tha kya bana diya 😵
jhustju thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I hope he does not leave, but if he does at least that will make me stop watching because I cannot bear jai soni on my screen if there is no possibility of abhira. I really do not think he will go because as delusional as zama and Rajan are they are well aware that HC brings a huge fan base ti this show. SGP2 shut shop in less than six months, I doubt they want the same fate for YRKKH

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: IAMHope

I’ve never seen proctors not allow folks to check in late to write an exam. They cannot ask for extra time to finish but they can start late ( reasonably so) don’t you think?

It's all about discipline. As if we allow ppl in the middle of exam other ppl might get distracted and it will become habit.

Even the checks that happens before exams where they ensure that kids are not carrying chits and all can not be done when ppl randomly enter as that will disturb whole class.

I am not a lecturer. But i felt that's the reason they don't allow.

Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IAMHope

Good Episode today.

Ak is turned away from the exam by the proctor. She walks around in one chappal really disappointed ( my husband said Cinderella) . Abhi fetched the chappal back for her. The proctor came back and took Akshara in to the hall so she could write the exam.

Turns out Abhi had saved Proctor’s dad and he returned the favor by allowing Ak to write the exam. Ak saw Abhi shake hands with the Proctor so I think she knows he made it happen.

Kv still chasing Muskie.

Upon their return from the exam hall Akshu and Golu talk. Golu asks about his real dad. Akshara says I’ll tell you when you are a big boy. The child senses she is worried. He agrees. Ak hugs and kisses him.

I think Golu will continue his search.

thanks for the update Ash🤗 just finished watching it

Liked the Ak Ab scenes their expressions even though there wasn’t any dialogues between them and the AkAbhir scene too.

Ak beginning to realize she blamed him wrongly, good sign . She should apologize to Abhimanyu’.

going to ignore the illogical parts of the examination invigilator calling her back because Ab had operated on his dad.

Didn’t understand the significance of Ab returning her slipper, could it mean he silently helped her./ or in the future protect her dignity.
Found some parts of the episode disjointed, I am a little confused as to what exactly is happening.
Tired of AA’s overacting and everyone including now Abhimanyu’ too trying to protect him from the hurt the revelation is going to cause. Stretch stretch stretch

I am glad Abhir himself confessed what he knows to his mom that was appropriate because she’s his primary caregiver since his birth and a good mother too, so they kept the sanctity of the relationship. Akshu’s reaction though I didn’t like because i like Hindi movies drama “ tumhara Asli Pita Docman Hai”

Doesn’t happen like that in real life so 🤷‍♀️ for now I’m going to wait and see how they are going to take this further but found it rushed, Abhir got convinced in a couple of sentences.
I felt Ak not wanting to tell Abhir because then she will have to tell him all about the divorce etc and he’s too young to understand everything now.
Another reason
They want to create drama so I am going to predict Abhir and Ruhi are going to find a Marriage Album in the storeroom of BH or GV either during Abroghi marriage ceremonies or Kairav Muskaan ceremonies.

Precap Ab is sharing what’s in his heart I hope this doesn’t frighten Akshu and push her in the opposite direction 🤮 what to do past incidents have scarred me and I hope the other lady doesn’t make an entry to claim Ab. Please DKP for once leave AbAk alone to talk

I am bored of AA and I am still not able to understand Kairav Muskaan love story and AAs objecting to it. It’s not making any sense to me. Why is he angry with Kairav in the first place? it looks so fake.

Once again HC PR together lights up my screen.

Edited by Hopefaith - 1 years ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sunshining

who knows Diya, I had hoped if nothing, they would show at least Abhira being together in death but dont know anymore. May be he will die saving Abhir.

Sorry, I should stop this right here before it gets too far that too on a saturday. Lets still hope there is a possibility of Abhira 3.0

lets do a quit party 😂 will only watch if abhira are united else sm pe jo scenes acche lage woh dekh lenge 😂
Dewdrops1995 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

If Hc will leave also I have to watch it for PR

Iam liking her more than HC

I want a joint exit fir both of them

I can quit this with their exit

Iam watching this only for HC,PR,HARSHALI,ABHIRA

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nothingtosay

I don’t know wat to feel abt todays episode. why AB also started to think abt Nav before his son? Wat does AB want??!! Does he want his son to know he is the father or not? Now I’m confused.
AK - again the same old, she thinks abt Nav & how he will feel??!! Wat abt Abhi?! 😒 and she is asking you don’t like ur dad? Wat does that even mean??

Nav already decided and planning their future and looking for next homestay guest once Abhi leaves - nice, let the fake family drama continue 😒

As we know, she didn’t tell Abhir the truth, then why all this build up? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Is it fair for the kid??!! 🤷🏻‍♀️

LOL arey I already knew she won't tell Abhir the truth....warna saara truth ek go mein reveal kar dete. The fact that he only learnt half the truth means my guess of Kairav blurting out the whole truth to Abhir at some point is still possible😆.....ab baaki revelation Kairav-Muskaan ki shaadi mein karenge I guess. And maybe Abhi-Abhir will continue to get some time to bond in Kasauli too even if identity of real Papa is not revealed.

Some people had very confidently claimed that Akshara will tell good things about real waale Papa to Abhir😆.....today, Akshara dismissed real waale Papa as "koi aur"😆.....as expected it's all about "Abhir betu, tujhe woh waale Papa nahin achhe lagte that I APPOINTED for you"? 😆.....toh aage se Abhir bechara kya hi bolega....lol obviously he accepted whatever she told him ki haan tell me whenever you feel time is right😆

Abhi was still handling things well today even as Akshara was acting weird around him....for some reason, Sharmas were making a big deal of Abhi opening the door of their house to welcome them in😕😆....bhai ab itni si baat pe bhi their insecurity gets fired up....smh....lol

Everyone is trying to spare Nav ki feelings....lol it's not that Abhi will give up on his son but he was never going to be the kind of person who would snatch away someone else's happiness to build his own....they are just showing him giving regard to Nav which is not surprising cuz Nav has been nicer to him than Akshara has in the matter of Abhir.

Edited by AreYaar - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

Liked the Ak Ab scenes their expressions even though there wasn’t any dialogues between them and the AkAbhir scene too.

Ak beginning to realize she blamed him wrongly, good sign . She should apologize to Abhimanyu’.

going to ignore the illogical parts of the examination moderator calling her back because Ab had operated on his dad.

Didn’t understand the significance of Ab returning her slipper, could it mean he silently helped her./ or in the future protect her dignity.
Found some parts of the episode disjointed, I am a little confused as to what exactly is happening.
Tired of AA’s overacting and everyone including now Abhimanyu’ too trying to protect him from the hurt the revelation is going to cause. Stretch stretch stretch

I am glad Abhir himself confessed what he knows to his mom that was appropriate because she’s his primary caregiver since his birth and a good mother too, so they kept the sanctity of the relationship. Akshu’s reaction though I didn’t like because i like Hindi movies drama “ tumhara Asli Pita Docman Hai”

Doesn’t happen like that in real life so 🤷‍♀️ for now I’m going to wait and see how they are going to take this further but found it rushed, Abhir got convinced in a couple of sentences.
I felt Ak not wanting to tell Abhir because then she will have to tell him all about the divorce etc and he’s too young to understand everything now.
Another reason
They want to create drama so I am going to predict Abhir and Ruhi are going to find a Marriage Album in the storeroom of BH or GV either during Abroghi marriage ceremonies or Kairav Muskaan ceremonies.

Precap Ab is sharing what’s in his heart I hope this doesn’t frighten Akshu and push her in the opposite direction 🤮 what to do past incidents have scarred me and I hope the other lady doesn’t make an entry to claim Ab. Please DKP for once leave AbAk alone to talk

I am bored of AA and I am still not able to understand Kairav Muskaan love story and AAs objecting to it. It’s not making any sense to me. Why is he angry with Kairav in the first place? it looks so fake.

Love abhir the golgappa.....he is such a cuite pie......akshu and abhinav have really brought him up so well....ideal example wale bacche hote hain na...waisa hai.....😂

I too loved it when he confided in akshu....he trusts her....andmeri ek hi wish hai ki uski matr bhakti wale genes abhi se hon....he should love his mamma jaise abhi does his mamma...😂

i feel abhi ka redemption is on a fast track.....makers ne itna drag kiya hai...and ab zoon shoom se sorry aayega and then akshu abhi ka milan...I mean it has started at a very fast speed...and makers ka kasauli aane ka reason bhi saaf ho gaya.....yahan no gorillas...iss liye...😂

Edited by India_TV - 1 years ago
jhustju thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

going to ignore the illogical parts of the examination moderator calling her back because Ab had operated on his dad.

Another reason

I don’t know why but my heart broke in the scene where abhimanyu was following her with her chapel while this madam was still doing abhinav jaap. The pain in abhimanyus eyes made me want to go into my screen and hug him. HC is such a fine actor. He truly loves his akshara. Tell her sorry you idiot and take her away from this dense man. On the one hand you had akshara say nonsense dialogues like abhinav wanted this more than her and he will be heartbroken and in the next scene they show abhinav say even if you fail so what? Exams are not like kumbh melas. He wants to continue living in kasauli so why did akshara give the exam. It looks like abhimanyu is the only one who truly understands akshara and really unselfishly wants her to succeed. That one scene with him following akshara had far more chemistry than every scene of akshnav combined.

Edited by jhustju - 1 years ago