Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

@bold how did you deduce this? Did I miss any offscreen info? Episodes dekhkar yoh lagta nahi cross couples Atleast from abhi’s side

nah, it was just the speculation about AB's character dying that took over twitter couple of days back. Agree from AB's side cross couple isnt becoming apparent, but Navra are still being shown as close as ever which means the other side still remains a strong possibility

interesting, looks like I am not alone

https://twitter.com/alshaymaics/status/1664814907873718272

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sunshining

nah, it was just the speculation about AB's character dying that took over twitter couple of days back. Agree from AB's side cross couple isnt becoming apparent, but Navra are still being shown as close as ever which means the other side still remains a strong possibility

oh ok…honestly I don’t think abhimsnyu is going anywhere this gen will tank without him they also know that…that’s why all this confused screenplay …and traveling on two boats (pun not intended :) ) n tbh why should he …he us the star of this show currently …he won’t marry aarohi from what I see …n as far as akshara us concerned that fake marriage has already started to fall apart not that it had any standing before too …fake castle made of playing cards about to be blown away

Nothingtosay thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yes - right now, I also agree this is the only possibility - I seriously cannot come to see if anyone will enjoy Abhira after this constant over glorification from AK abt Nav. just kill Abhi…once HC leaves, we also will accept the fate and move on….may b our luck is to just rewatch and be happy with the old episodes. 😓

mathlab, AB's character ending. Again dont go with what am I saying, I think people have started to give up and now wishing AB's character ends as per speculations.

Originally posted by: Nothingtosay

Yes - right now, I also agree this is the only possibility - I seriously cannot come to see if anyone will enjoy Abhira after this constant over glorification from AK abt Nav. just kill Abhi…once HC leaves, we also will accept the fate and move on….may b our luck is to just rewatch and be happy with the old episodes. 😓

I would still enjoy Abhira I have full faith in Harshali making us fall as much in love as before, but doesnt feel like makers want to.

Just repeating, these are just speculations only. So take it with a grain of salt

Edited by sunshining - 1 years ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sunshining

mathlab, AB's character ending. Again dont go with what am I saying, I think people have started to give up and now wishing AB's character ends as per speculations.

Oh okay. I really wished some ak+abhirmanyu scene but shayad nahi milega. 😂

jhustju thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Anything watchable? Should i skip 🥺

Only good thing is akshara realizing that abhimanyu tried to help her. So her heart may be thawing but even abhimanyu protected sharmaji today. And now they are going to have everyone beg and plead with abhinav for mukka wedding 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Oh okay. I really wished some ak+abhirmanyu scene but shayad nahi milega. 😂

who knows Diya, I had hoped if nothing, they would show at least Abhira being together in death but dont know anymore. May be he will die saving Abhir.

Sorry, I should stop this right here before it gets too far that too on a saturday. Lets still hope there is a possibility of Abhira 3.0