Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Yet another day of abhimsnyu being the large hearted character he is…real wala..announce karne wala nahi…yet another day of akshara being delusional and short sighted …and yet another day of glorification of an insignificant character NSAA …jitna nichod saktey hsin yeh log nichodenge

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Anything watchable? Should i skip 🥺

Originally posted by: SejN

Thank you Nisha 💕.. just by reading the updated you and ash gave I am going to skip on away 😂…

why they are dragging and making big big revaltions like them making a choice for a dinner place.. I don’t know. And I forgot to tag y’all in the post I made to ash lol

But I said ak don’t wait until Abhir is a big boy and just tell him cause you will not be around when he’s a big boy. They will kill you and Abhimanyu.. so tell the truth, live your few years with Abhimanyu .. give us a legacy child and then bye bye 😂🤣🤣.

I can’t take anything seriously anymore. I am sorry if I am being so nonchalant with my posts lately.. even if they come back together I don’t know if I’ll be able to watch 😢🥲😬..

But I do appreciate you all tagging me and giving updates 💕😘

Sej, group hug time, we havent had one in a while 🤗🤗🤗. I know the feeling, starting to feel it myself.

I also saw the speculations about AB's character being killed off, I wrote down my thoughts but refrained from posting because I thought I was over thinking. But the last couple of episodes are giving me strange feelings that it may not be just a speculation after all.

Posting now.

All these rumours of AB dying and HC potentially leaving, Here are my thoughts(not that anyone is asking)smiley37.

This is purely a speculative post, please ignore if you dont want to read it. Going by track record they never come true.

Dont know if there is internal politics within DKP or between SP and DKP, one thing is for certain, both channel and DKP do respect HC. If there is some truth in him leaving, I would expect PH to give HC an opportunity to announce it rather than letting the news slip. HC has also talked about difficulty finding work and is thankful he is working. So I doubt him quitting is true.

Having said that, if it is indeed true, then I'd say good on you HC.

Some of us have often wondered over the last 6 months as to why HC is still doing the show given his character was butchered and SS reduced to a few secs in a lot of the episodes. It is also very clear from his recent interviews that he is not happy with the track. A guy who was so happy and proud to be playing Abhimanyu Birla saying AB is no longer AB should tell us how disappointed he has been. He was also seen apologising to his fans.

Perhaps he was promised story would shift post IPL, but since then, SP and DKP may have decided to continue with cross couples and with AK being the legacy child, obviously focus would be on her. I doubt HC would want to continue playing the second fiddle. It is possible that he has decided to leave on amicable terms. Honestly speaking, I'd rather see AB's character dying than marrying AR.

Last few episodes appear to have firmly shifted towards Navra, AK singing for AA, giving him credit for everything, talking about second time love, Abhira no longer being uncomfortable living under the same roof. AB-Abhir bond. Kaikaan getting more and more SS and relevance etc

Somehow it feels like we are heading towards closure. Whilst my heart thinks Abhira, my head after seeing the rumours thinks may be AB's character is indeed ending.

Other thing I have noticed in the last few episodes, AB is shown to be fixing everything. Is that in preparation for his exit(like kal ho na ho) i.e making sure AK takes her exam to become a lawyer and him telling Abhir he or his mother werent at fault etc, now trying to convince AA to agree to Kaikaan's wedding. Whilst there is nothing out of character with what he has been doing, them being shown now suggests either Abhira are coming together or AB's character ending. If it is the later, I hope he is sent off a hero and that is how Abhir remembers him.

One wish I do have, is for him to have a hair cut and look his best self in the last few episodes. Since he wouldnt be marrying AR, I am sure Nitya would approve. My biggest gripe over the last 18 months has been HC's mushroom/broccoli hair. DKP's obsession with his over grown hair is same as their obsession over AA and JS.

Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: SejN

They let her write it late? That’s nice lol

She didn’t even bother to thank abhimsnyu …she did see him talking to examiner…if it was NSAA she would have been given dialogues worth Atleast three pages 🤷‍♀️

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sunshining

I felt whole episode was dragged and all the build up about Abhir knowing the truth fizzled out in less than 2 mins, Watched in ff'd mode again. I was left confused at the end of it.

AA back his to blabbering and his SS increased again😡😡😡😡.

AK and her exam:

- Atleast AK wrote the exam, made possible by one and only AB. Was that UKG exam that AK wrote?

- Examiner allowing her to write just because AB had saved his father's life. Here I was thinking people study law to fight for justice🤣.

- Someone who is writing a law exam couldnt even fight or defend why she was late for her exam. How is she going to be a great lawyer.

AK yet again worrying more about AA's feelings and how disappointed he would be😡😡😡

AK-Abhir talk. I am confused. Please someone explain to me how a child who was so disturbed just agreed to wait for answers about his real dad and how a mother could think a child could be normal knowing his father isnt his real father?. AK asked Abhir to trust her. How can a child trust her mother who kept the truth from him. I did love the hug at the end, that was a such an affectionate hug.

AB why are you so concerned about AA's feelings? please shake it off, we dont want you turning into AK 1.0.

AB opening the door and AA's photo at the back, what does it mean?

Most disappointing, no AB-Abhir scenes today.

Pre cap is giving some hope finally.

Episode Verdict : SKIP 😂🥳

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 years ago
Nothingtosay thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Anything watchable? Should i skip 🥺

Pls skip - I wish I had

AK wrote the exam - thanks to AB

His mom said - I will tell the truth once u are a big boy - Abhir said ok. Why all this build up?? No idea 🤷🏻‍♀️

and and AB also started Mr. Sharma jaap…so u May def want to skip - he thinks Nav doesn’t deserve to know that Abhir wants to know his real parents 😒😒

Edited by Nothingtosay - 1 years ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Nothingtosay

Pls skip - I wish I had

AK wrote the exam - thanks to AB

His mom said - I will tell the truth once u are a big boy - Abhir said ok. Why all this build up?? No idea 🤷🏻‍♀️

and and AB also started Mr. Sharma jaap…so u May def want to skip - he thinks Nav doesn’t deserve that Abhir wants to know his real parents 😒😒

these ppl just give hype in promo. Kuch hone wala nahi hai inka

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Episode Verdict : SKIP 😂🥳

yup. Nothing of significance. I ff'd so much it was as though I skipped it anyway. Just brief moments of Abhir still being excited to see his docman everytime

Edited by sunshining - 1 years ago
Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshining

Sej, group hug time, we havent had one in a while 🤗🤗🤗. I know the feeling, starting to feel it myself.

I also saw the speculations about AB's character being killed off, I wrote down my thoughts but refrained from posting because I thought I was over thinking. But the last couple of episodes are giving me strange feelings that it may not be just a speculation after all.

Posting now.

All these rumours of AB dying and HC potentially leaving, Here are my thoughts(not that anyone is asking)smiley37.

This is purely a speculative post, please ignore if you dont want to read it. Going by track record they never come true.

Dont know if there is internal politics within DKP or between SP and DKP, one thing is for certain, both channel and DKP do respect HC. If there is some truth in him leaving, I would expect PH to give HC an opportunity to announce it rather than letting the news slip. HC has also talked about difficulty finding work and is thankful he is working. So I doubt him quitting is true.

Having said that, if it is indeed true, then I'd say good on you HC.

Some of us have often wondered over the last 6 months as to why HC is still doing the show given his character was butchered and SS reduced to a few secs in a lot of the episodes. It is also very clear from his recent interviews that he is not happy with the track. A guy who was so happy and proud to be playing Abhimanyu Birla saying AB is no longer AB should tell us how disappointed he has been. He was also seen apologising to his fans.

Perhaps he was promised story would shift post IPL, but since then, SP and DKP may have decided to continue with cross couples and with AK being the legacy child, obviously focus would be on her. I doubt HC would want to continue playing the second fiddle. It is possible that he has decided to leave on amicable terms. Honestly speaking, I'd rather see AB's character dying than marrying AR.

Last few episodes appear to have firmly shifted towards Navra, AK singing for AA, giving him credit for everything, talking about second time love, Abhira no longer being uncomfortable living under the same roof. AB-Abhir bond. Kaikaan getting more and more SS and relevance etc

Somehow it feels like we are heading towards closure. Whilst my heart thinks Abhira, my head after seeing the rumours thinks may be AB's character is indeed ending.

Other thing I have noticed in the last few episodes, AB is shown to be fixing everything. Is that in preparation for his exit(like kal ho na ho) i.e making sure AK takes her exam to become a lawyer and him telling Abhir he or his mother werent at fault etc, now trying to convince AA to agree to Kaikaan's wedding. Whilst there is nothing out of character with what he has been doing, them being shown now suggests either Abhira are coming together or AB's character ending. If it is the later, I hope he is sent off a hero and that is how Abhir remembers him.

One wish I do have, is for him to have a hair cut and look his best self in the last few episodes. Since he wouldnt be marrying AR, I am sure Nitya would approve. My biggest gripe over the last 18 months has been HC's mushroom/broccoli hair. DKP's obsession with his over grown hair is same as their obsession over AA and JS.

@bold how did you deduce this? Did I miss any offscreen info? Episodes dekhkar yoh lagta nahi cross couples Atleast from abhi’s side