Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

So Abhira still in the books but we just have to deal with cringe everything for now.

Wonder what is Abhira (MA) πŸ€”

Abhi and Arohi tilka again πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Akshu trying to run away

Abhinav getting more wrong ideas about Akshu

Goenkas dancing again

Birlas dancing again

Too bad we don't get any funny bantering interviews of HC and PR or BTS of them having fun on sets. It would be funny if they trolled Abhira together 🀣

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

MA is mashaallah

Originally posted by: iheartChai

So Abhira still in the books but we just have to deal with cringe everything for now.

Akshu trying to run away

Goenkas dancing again

Birlas dancing again

Too bad we don't get any funny bantering interviews of HC and PR or BTS of them having fun on sets. It would be funny if they trolled Abhira together 🀣

Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Ash what do you think the red drop emoji signifies And MA( missing in action?) I see a laptop too, I am so bad in decoding emojis and hints πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Got what MA stands for saw your reply to Grace , thanks

Edited by Hopefaith - 1 years ago
Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaveta-1976

Sarah was saying something Pukeworthy is coming n she is cursing dkp since morning. What more cringe they wanna show. Whatever they show bt I don't want ak to humiliate and doing all rasams.

She is doing herself will the rasams and she just does not care about it.

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

Ash what do you think the red drop emoji signifies And MA( missing in action?) I see a laptop too, I am so bad in decoding emojis and hints πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Maybe the blood represents Abhir's truth in a laptop?

The lady on the knee has me nervous 😱

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

Red drop means blood

Hopefaith thumbnail

Akshu trying to run away

Goenkas dancing again

Birlas dancing again

I guess we have a very touchy PH who think they are creating a masterpiece, whatever responses I have seen from their side always defensive they like to troll others but think they’re above it, they will never let their actors give such funny interviews πŸ˜†
Hopefaith thumbnail

Maybe the blood represents Abhir's truth in a laptop?

The lady on the knee has me nervous 😱

does that mean someone will find out and beg Akshu to keep it a secret for Ruhi
Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vijisridhar

You are giving so many small small hints of whatever is upcoming, i feel you are privy to future episodes. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

You said about, Abhi fully flipping to get his son and Akshu back, his jealousy, his gussa on Akshu which you told was already shot, expect the unexpected and many more.

Abhimanyu has not kept any of his promises, Akshara is living in her lala land just to protect her child. Okay i get all that.

Am seeing, that this time the writers are hell bent to fully trash Abhira (which they certainly did) and trying their level best to ship parallel jodis, because of their inane nonsensical writing now. The dialogues are awful and every episode is confusing, by force fitting the new jodis, so, that they can clearly break the Abhira shipping by fans and TV viewers. As per the channel and writers, i think, they are awaiting the onine engagement numbers and original TRPs every week, to see if they can sustain these 2 jodis permanently.

So, can i, as a normal viewer assume, that, they are trying to tell a different story this time around, which is not the usual linear way like it was in previous generations. As we can clearly see, Akshu's gussa boxed up. Abhi in bechara mode and he will definitely not break Roohi's heart as he sees her as a piece of Neil (he was clear in his dialogues many times that he will do anything for her, even if he has to die) Abhi knows that Nav is the AA and has seen how much Abhir loves him. He is aware, even if he comes to know that he is the biological dad, i think this young boy is not going to accept a new found dad. His family is anyway not going to accept Akshara back, not his mother who may only flip for her Pota. I really doubt if he will leave his devi mata in his GFN family and walk out to get his son & wife.

Their redemption could be (like Grace and / or Ash : Iamhope, hopefaith ). said, after all the secrets tumbling out, anger & tears, sorrow & pain; later letting go off the guilts (i told this before too) accepting the new normal of coparenting and moving forward in life, being their for their children. The writers seem to go back to centuries backwards with incest wedding track, but, coming back to tell a "Modern Family" (tv show) like this is what is YRKKH.

I know this is heartbreaking for Abhira fans, me included.

If it is not the above, then, will be a masala and death track for either Nav or Arohi or both. Or may be mental asylum.

Viji

Mata wants arohi only for ruhi to stay with ab if she knows that ak has an child she is gonna flip that's how these ma beta are. Bharosha k layak nhi hei thay gorilla family accept ak back or not is not the matter. The point is ak is not gonna go to that family very easily now neither is he gonna accept ab now. So ya pure ghr mei bas Mata aur beta hi illzam lagaye hei bakion ko toh problem nhi raha hei ak se.

SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

She’s storming off to tell Abhimanyu off πŸ˜‚πŸ€£