Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 months ago

Per aaj abhira ki ek pj dialogue me koi akali nazuk si Kali nhi hoon

Lekin aaj ka episode itna emotional wala tha ki koi bhi joke mujhe hassa nhi paya ,balki me toh ro padi woh bhi subha subha smiley28

KarwaChothThali thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Its a beautiful scene enacted well by Shehzada. Also both him n Sam were too good in picture scene- tears are unavoidable

But it still feels very platonic- there is no romantic vibe at all and not just this scene but everything shown so far lowers the impact of it. At best it looks like a guardian having to separate from one they took care of.

Not sure how story will pan out with new cast but lets see. As of now these two look like two people who r habitual for eo and care for eo- no romantic inclination.

Hope the story gets back on track with new cast if that is why it was halted and moving in circles.

PS: as much as I feel bad for these two actors if what is told is true then its better. The OG show PH had no guts n tolerated lot coz they couldn’t afford to let go of two main actors n as a result story n performance everything suffered.
Hope this is a learning experience and both improve and gets good opportunities in future

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Look at this fake dhongi Manish goenka praying to God ki mere hisse ki khushiyan abhira ki jholi mein daal do smiley39

Iski umar hi kitni bacchi hai khushi lene?

I bet "Ruhi is Lusty" ke hisse ki khushi jaroor daal denge bhagwan....

Bhagwanji be like... Tumne pehle kaha tha meri khushi = Ruhi ki khushi... So.... Logically it's his khushi only.

priyabehera thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

They have previously never shown the temple area in PH. Last day Charu blurted out the truth which Ab heard but today Ru was screaming, why didnt anyone hear?

Roohi toh jab jab armaan ke sath hoti hai aapne amar pyar ki kahani bhi chila chila kr bolti hai tab bhi koi nhi sunta ,toh ab kanha se sunenge...smiley4

And Ab’s dialogues were if I meet the new person I will tell him ki maine tumko jhela hai to dont underestimate me. What dialogues they have written for these last episodes,
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I don't know who I want to hurt more Sheh for his disregard

for his career and fans or dkp, of just making a decision

without thinking about the fans either

I feel so cheated, I know Abhimaan will move forward but

without Sheh & Sam smiley28growth. Which scenes will

they have to redo with RP, cause there's so many richness

of Abhimaan history smiley27

Edited by pyar-ishk - 7 months ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I don't know who I want to hurt more Sheh for his disregard

for his career and fans or dkp, of just making a decision

without thinking about the fans either

I feel so cheated, I know Abhimaan will move forward but

without Sheh & Sam smiley28growth. Which scenes will

they have to redo with RP, cause there's son many richness

of Abhimaan history smiley27

A whole lot of significant scenes need to be recreated . And everything of Sheh will be erased. Atleast good we are in an era where episodes are available online.
KarwaChothThali thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I wish they had included that in a different scene and Armaan feeling guilty about hiding Ruhi ke saath past from her.

So far he doesn’t consider that wrong or his mistake. For both him and Ruhi they r sacrificial lovers- at best he feels guilty for leaving Ruhi, while he thinks He and family has done favor to Abhira. And that is why he shares everything with her and tolerates everything she says about Abhira.

priyabehera thumbnail

Wese Aaj jo isne kurti pehni hai woh neyi hai ,hain na ,..?Aaj pehle bar dekha ,ya isse pehle bhi pehna tha