Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I wanted Armaans dialogues to hint that he'd pick Abhira but that didn't happen. He didn't acknowledge how much he'd miss her if she wasn't there or can't think of her not being there and how she's family too. I wish he did. But no complaints from Shehs performance.

Because when you see pics, it looks tender and intimate but his dialogues in those moments were SO meh.

He did not say he will choose Ab and also he agreed to take pics. But that does not mean he was going to tell Dadi that he is choosing family. Lets see if he says his choice tomorrow. Also I felt bad in the picture scene, both from story point of view as well as because of impending cast change. And I feel we have just one more episode with Sheh in it.
priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Shehezda ya armaan pata nahi lekin uski aankhein bahut pyare Hain ❤️

Jo mujhe bahut yaad aane wala hai 💔😭..

Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

My heart feels heavy! It was such a heartbreaking and sweet episode. Every scene was just right.

They played "Darmiyan" on AbhiMaan

Abhira trying to convince Armaan to let her go!! Both of them were broken even with the possibility! I legit cried in that scene! Both of them are too attached.

I loved the cute jealous Armaan! Haaayee!! Sheh would have nailed a Jealous Armaan! (Sheh! I wish things were better. I can't help but feel deprived.) Armaan is gonna be a super possessive husband.

Their clicking pictures together was... tear-jerking! It was such a sweet moment laced with vulnerability and sadness.

His pillow talk! Their first pillow talk! His last line "Mai bhi nehi." means he considers Abhira as his own! His own to love, own to cherish, own to possess, His Abhira.

Abhira knows what Armaan has decided in her heart. She knows Armaan chose her, that's why she was packing her clothes.

Vidya! I don't know her/I don't trust her. But it was nice to see her take a stand against Kaveri for Armaan.

I feel one by one everyone will go against Kaveri. Abhira will bring much-needed changes to the stagnant Poddar House. It was nice to see Vidya acknowledging her inability to love Armaan as her own. And also giving him his due. Armaan is the son of the house.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: DivyaaaV

It’s absolutely terrible

Even the story timeline matches the fact that Armaan and Abhira are separating…aka shehzada has left

what an ironic coincidence

Watching the episode today felt like bidding goodbye to shehzada

I know he messed up…but I don’t feel an attachment for him as a person, but I see him as the face of Armaan

very sad last few episodes

True :( but it's not coincidence. Writers must have known ki Shehzada ko nikaal rahe hain. Shivam (Rohit Poddar) said a week back he was called for look test with new roohi

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

He did not say he will choose Ab and also he agreed to take pics. But that does not mean he was going to tell Dadi that he is choosing family. Lets see if he says his choice tomorrow. Also I felt bad in the picture scene, both from story point of view as well as because of impending cast change. And I feel we have just one more episode with Sheh in it.

RUHI IS LUSTY!

I feel he chose Abhira! His dialogue "No one is more important to me than family. Not even me" kind of hints that he would let go of his family if they don't want him. He would not force himself onto them.

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Maybe it’s just me.. I don’t know if it’s the fact that these are probably last scenes of Pratiksha and sheh but today I found even Pratiksha’s scene decent ( definitely not great but bearable) actually the scen itself was illogical and stupid, giving dhamki to god but still..

And more than Pratiksha I am going to miss sheh as Ar… my heart breaks every time I think about this… dkp had taken months to select their leads and the effort showed, Sam and sheh had such beautiful chemistry… I don’t know if it can be ever recreated or not with Rohit

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wow wow wow Did I hear Vidya correctly

Nupur Nupur Bhushan GIF - Nupur Nupur Bhushan Mayur GIFs

Time Out

What Hello GIF - What Hello Yes GIFs

I had to look everywhere to make sure I heard

Vidya lay the down the law