Arohi, Kairav in a Dispute: Epi Air Date Mar 2 2023 - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Sarah was saying something Pukeworthy is coming n she is cursing dkp since morning. What more cringe they wanna show. Whatever they show bt I don't want ak to humiliate and doing all rasams.

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Sushantikhana

Same here I am also a neutral viewer I also don't hate aarohi or any character and reason is simple because she is a fictional character how can you hate fictional characters

And I used to be fan of that yrkkh where there is no any permanent villains and leads used to solve family issues. But this time they are not showing this and this is main reason for low TRP. The whole idea behind season 3 is Akshu heroine abhi hero and aarohi villain. Other characters are just watchers.

Even I am liking this leap because other characters are also in focus except nishtha🀣🀣

You're right ..This leap they are focusing on others πŸ‘πŸΌ
Neha179 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

She ll not change at all ...this s what i told .next is abhimanyu ka uturn on way let's get ready as well πŸ˜†

🀣🀣

How many times πŸͺ  wants to get rejected πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

deleting coz, i may have been repetitive.

Edited by vijisridhar - 1 years ago
624284 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha179

🀣🀣

How many times πŸͺ  wants to get rejected πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

This time mujhe lagta hai..both abhi akshu going to get disowned by family terribly

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Shaveta-1976

Sarah was saying something Pukeworthy is coming n she is cursing dkp since morning. What more cringe they wanna show. Whatever they show bt I don't want ak to humiliate and doing all rasams.

So do we get a holi scene of cross pair of Abrohi and Navra

624284 thumbnail

Again i m telling i m not telling any spoilers ..log seeing from first season of yrkkh knows about makers espl S3..

Neha179 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

This time mujhe lagta hai..both abhi akshu going to get disowned by family terribly

Akshu is already away from all for a long time.... Hope abhi get disowned by kand mata and live peacefully too πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

And Kairav wanted Akshara to take responsibility of saving Aarohi from this wedding.I m glad Akshara refused to do so because Aarohi has done so many kaands to hurt Akshara that she doesn't seems like her sister,not even her half sister so its better to let her dig her own grave and frankly why should Akshara take her responsibility..Aarohi is a grown ass up woman with a daughter n has her own brain but its a fact that she was always interested in Abhi for power n status.

SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thank you for the tag!

Now aarohi is giving advice like ak used to! Smh