Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

624284 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Precap heraan ki baath nayee..manjari ka daar...this s just starting manjari Devi..🤣🤣

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Mata ko lag ab akshu chale gaye toh sab thik ho jayega ..Abhi uss ek se baadakar ek shock de raha hai..
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Tapdance thumbnail

It's such a cute adorable unexplainable peaceful bond at this point❤️

As much as I want to see this bond Manjiri scares me at this point.

Abhimanyu's family is so disturbing that them finding out about Abhir gives no sense of happiness for the kid except for maybe the money part. It'll be horrible if Abhi is still listening to his mom after the truth is out, she might keep going on about how Akshara will kill Abhir too with her existence. Such kind of mentality and dialogues...don't know what makers are thinking!

I just watched the precap and Abhi-Abhir scenes today. The precap itself pissed my mood off.

WTF is pind ka kalash🤢 Is Manjiri even human?

And is Akshu's dialogue writer on standby or something? On a holiday? She better give back at the precap scene or break that kalash and leave...are the Goenkas bonkers to make her go, she should have never gone there! What cheap drama is this.

Ultimately Akshara will get some sympathy only because one of the twin lives? Other than that she's a part of the wall? Abhimanyu's redemption is not giving Abhir all he wants, it is also to give respect to his ex-wife irrespective of the circumstances. I cannot believe the feminist Abhimanyu Manjiri brought up is killed and being killed by his own mother. An abuse victim is continuously abusing another woman without any thought or sense and everyone stands watching.

They have to show some strength from Abhimanyu and Akshara to this nonsense. Not the sideys but the leads standing up for their past and present.

Other than that they're showing all this to just trigger the audience, the execution keeps getting more and more regressive that's all!

The TRPs should continue to fall coz Rishta is not some other show and promo has something and episode is just filled with crap from the sideys.

And we want to see Akshu-Abhir bond too with Abhi-Abhir bond ..enough with the Father overdose on both sides. We got your point! They need to stop giving Nav so much prominence, a mother is not immaterial or someone the kid won't reach for just because she's strict! I liked Nav but now it is getting overboard, he's not the only parent. It's not the character but the forced narrative that's annoying.

Long rant inspite of just skimming through..duh😆

With you 100% Aishwarya💕. Glad you let it out

I was really angry this morning. Took me a while to calm down after that precap. Did she say pind or peeda. I thought I heard Pind first which got me all riled up. Peeda isnt any better. If she was referring to pind then she is still talking about Neel and oh god would she have referred to Abhir as well?

I wouldnt be able to watch Abhi's face if he doesnt stand up for Akshu after that, not as his ex wife, or to be SIL🤮 or lover but as a woman and a human. If he doesnt I dont want him to still be thinking about Akshu. My wish though is for Akshu to give it back to Manjari and Abhi to support Akshu and not defend his mother. I will feel a little at peace and will empathise with him for living with that vile vile monster. Dont forget we have the mahaan devi Ar who might yet again steal the limelight, may even make Manjari say thats how a daughter should be. She curses herself for once giving that dharja to Akshu😡😡. After that pind comment, nothing seems off limits.

No arguments with sideys taking too much SS. I dont mind this Surekha as long as she rips gorillas. But worry if she is going to intentionally hurt Akshu by making her do things just to get a kick. Otherwise no way Akshu would have come with that kalash.

If you havent yet, do read Meher's post. Navrohi I am not convinced but everything else makes sense and it is a very positive post

Edited by sunshining - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: sunshining

With you 100% Aishwarya💕. Glad you let it out

I was really angry this morning. Took me a while to calm down after that precap. Did she say pind or peeda. I thought I heard Pind first which got me all riled up. Peeda isnt any better. If she was referring to pind then she is still talking about Neel and oh god would she have referred to Abhir as well?

I wouldnt be able to watch Abhi's face if he doesnt stand up for Akshu after that, not as his ex wife, or to be SIL🤮 or lover but as a woman and a human. If he doesnt I dont want him to still be thinking about Akshu. My wish though is for Akshu to give it back to Manjari and Abhi to support Akshu and not defend his mother. I will feel a little at peace and will empathise with him for living with that vile vile monster. Dont forget we have the mahaan devi Ar who might yet again steal the limelight, may even make Manjari say thats how a daughter should be. She curses herself for once giving that dharja to Akshu😡😡. After that pind comment, nothing seems off limits.

No arguments with sideys taking too much SS. I dont mind this Surekha as long as she rips gorillas. But worry if she is going to intentionally hurt Akshu by making her do things just to get a kick. Otherwise no way Akshu would have come with that kalash.

If you havent yet, do read Meher's post. Navrohi I am not convinced but everything else makes sense and it is a very positive post

She said Peedha ka kalash

Tapdance thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veenapai

She said Peedha ka kalash

Right...I also heard pind ka kalash first time...but it's peedha!

Tapdance thumbnail

Where is Meher's post, which thread? Tag kardo😁

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

After going through all and assessing everything this is my prediction which i highly doubt but cant say. Ddp is mad. Abhi's character may be ruined even more.

1. Abhi will get to know abhir is his son.

2. He will blame akshu and tells her that if she dont break this marriage. He will tell abhir that he is his father. Akshu will forget that she is a lawyer and she just goes with flow fumes when abhi reminds her that her task is to stop the marriage or else he will reveal truth to everyone.

That's why we saw akshu walking like that.

The promo where he asks how you can move on itself shows he is able to tell her how he feels.

It will be like mujhse dosti karoge where abhi will ask akshu to take a call. But akshu decides to stay quiet and goes with the flow. And then abhi asks her to marry abhinav or she decides to marry abhinav and abhi will back off.

He decides to go with the flow then boom. Either abhinav dies or manju will get to know or mahima will blast the truth.

The truth can be either roohi not being neil's child and arohi did ivf or something to concieve in shorter time.

Or

Abhir is akshu's son and abhi is his father.

Or

Neil is not the birla. He is just some random which kandmatha thought that its harsh's kid but harsh's kid was abhinav all along.

Or

Abhinav backs out

Or worst

Arohi backs out.

Ab will not hurt abhir uthna voh nhi karega yes but ak par blast jarur hoga. And AK b karegi chekna chillana from both sides.

Edited by Anu234 - 1 years ago
Managed2Escape thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: lagjagale

I think its because ak hasn't processed everything yet. Abhi processed a bit, but even he is trying to block out painful parts. Since abhi-ak meeting in kasauli, ak has been wanting to go back. She decided to go for arohi's shock, suddenly started missing family, suddenly decided she can't keep away from family any longer, etc. She was literally just waiting for a good enough reason to see abhi again. It's the self-destructive part of her. I mean, the minute she came to Udaipur she went on a bike ride. But then as soon as she got there, she realized her mistake and wanted to go back to safety.

Honestly, ak is really not thinking about abhir as much as she should. She is being selfish in keeping him from abhi. But more importantly, she is allowing her issues with abhi to impact abhir. We have seen this multiple times, with her being mad at him for things related to abhi, and now literally not allowing abhi to treat him, when she knows that would be best for abhir.

Is this the mom we thought ak would be? I always imagined that if ak and abhi had a kid, ak would be the sweet and fun parent and abhi would be the stern caring one. But now abhi gives into ruhi's every wish and ak is the angry mama.

It is ckt assassination by writers to create drama. Her ckt isn’t making sense anymore. You can’t eat your cake and keep it too. If you want family, have the courage to deal with issues or stay away.

If you think of it, she is the only main ckt (nav and muskan don’t count as it’s not their story) who knows Papa baane wale hai Mausa fiasco. She should open her mouth to atleast make it known that they are cooking up a bowl of Spaghetti bolognaise with this marriage (if not for anyone else but for her child’s future’s sake) Imagine knowing your mother watched in silence your father and her sister’s marriage, when no one else but she knew about the child’s existence. I mean that is messed up. We know marriage won’t happen but Ak ckt has given her blessing for the marriage and is doing tilak and other rasaams. I would discount everyone else as they don’t know but after knowing and keeping quite is just plain cringe and wrong.

I can expect this from GoT where ckts were sketched that way and any marriage, cringe stuff was not out of bound, but this is yrkkh and she is FL. I can understand writers are trying to show she has been wronged and is coping but I think the right time for her ckt to speak up has passed. It’s all plot convenience scenarios now for sake of melodrama, not a proper story, I don’t know why I expected it to be!

PS - kya din aa gaye hain to compare yrkkh with GoT