Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Choco_mint

Our talks on here have more logic than akshus character at the moment! She hardly gets a dialogue!

So far all I know is nav is great, nav gave birth to abhir, nav drives taxi, nav works 12 hour shifts to raise abhir! Nav was the one who went through all the trauma!

Apart from that one I reject scene, there really hasn't been any impactful scenes of akshu!

I'm still waiting to know where they picked up the sharma surname from 🤣

so right Choco, we need to see Akshu's internal turmoil. Only time that was shown well was after leap 1 in Mauritius. You have to hand it to PR, with no proper dialogues she still makes you feel for Akshu to some extent.

Yes I have always been more inclined towards Abhi, but being a female and a mother, I need to see a mother's journey. There have only been glimpses of that. What we have been shown is Nav's father/mother journey. Hardly any mother/son screens.

When the truth does come out, can we finally have her standup with no support from Nav, she is perfectly capable of justifying her actions and show Abhi and others the mirror, she needs to do this for herself and for us to really connect with her.

https://twitter.com/SarahWaqar07/status/1631351526785417216?t=QKuk_5FC-a8Z4pnVQuZSkw&s=19

Please imagine abhi and

Kkkkkkkkyyyyyuuuuuunnnnnnnn?

In this scene 🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: sunshining

so right Choco, we need to see Akshu's internal turmoil. Only time that was shown well was after leap 1 in Mauritius. You have to hand it to PR, with no proper dialogues she still makes you feel for Akshu to some extent.

Yes I have always been more inclined towards Abhi, but being a female and a mother, I need to see a mother's journey. There have only been glimpses of that. What we have been shown is Nav's father/mother journey. Hardly any mother/son screens.

When the truth does come out, can we finally have her standup with no support from Nav, she is perfectly capable of justifying her actions and show Abhi and others the mirror, she needs to do this for herself and for us to really connect with her.

They even gave this nav and abhi the janiye under the flash light moment!

Akshus been replaced by nav!

Arhu needs to be careful! It's not her sister she needs to worry about 🤣🤣

SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

@ bold and take Manish, Swarna with them

Not mentioning Mimi she has already overstayed her welcome on earth

Abhinav and Muskaan can return to Sakaulii

After yesterday Manish has moved to number one my hit list, his reaction to Arohis defence of Abhimanyu made no sense

oh yeah I forgot about the goneka’s! Kaira must be so disappointed in them! They must be like we left our children to these fools 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Trying to understand this weeks TRP. I am actually surprised it is still equal 3rd amongst SP shows, How? I expected it to be lower. It was such Navlious episodes last week.

Coming to TRP, I thought Indian rural population was greater than urban and with rural viewing impacted, going by last week's TRP, it only went down by 0.8. Does this mean urban population is more regressive or have more time to watch faltu shows.

Tapdance thumbnail

Kyunki you ghosted me when I was pregnant with our child...that's all😆

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

Between kisne kaha arohi going to find and not abhimanyu birla ??? 🤣🤣🤣😆 abhir truth

don't remember but why are you asking such traumatizing ques?🤪
Edited by D_e_s_t_i_n_y - 1 years ago

I think its because ak hasn't processed everything yet. Abhi processed a bit, but even he is trying to block out painful parts. Since abhi-ak meeting in kasauli, ak has been wanting to go back. She decided to go for arohi's shock, suddenly started missing family, suddenly decided she can't keep away from family any longer, etc. She was literally just waiting for a good enough reason to see abhi again. It's the self-destructive part of her. I mean, the minute she came to Udaipur she went on a bike ride. But then as soon as she got there, she realized her mistake and wanted to go back to safety.

Honestly, ak is really not thinking about abhir as much as she should. She is being selfish in keeping him from abhi. But more importantly, she is allowing her issues with abhi to impact abhir. We have seen this multiple times, with her being mad at him for things related to abhi, and now literally not allowing abhi to treat him, when she knows that would be best for abhir.

Is this the mom we thought ak would be? I always imagined that if ak and abhi had a kid, ak would be the sweet and fun parent and abhi would be the stern caring one. But now abhi gives into ruhi's every wish and ak is the angry mama.