Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SejN

We know this show so well! We know exactly how things will pan out and be brushed under the rug. Mahi mahi, useless Parth, New Dr bahu and MM can go to hell!

@ bold and take Manish, Swarna with them

Not mentioning Mimi she has already overstayed her welcome on earth

Abhinav and Muskaan can return to Sakaulii

After yesterday Manish has moved to number one my hit list, his reaction to Arohis defence of Abhimanyu made no sense

Edited by Hopefaith - 1 years ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

My Shocking prediction,

Dr Birla will figure it out, šŸ‘šŸ¼

just kidding not shocking at all, because

šŸ‘‡

It wonā€™t be dr Abhimanyu birla but Dr Aaaruehe Birla who will put 2 and 2 together and that lady whoā€™s watching from the back Mahima Birla same expressions but doesnā€™t do anything Arohi will blackmail Mahima wrt Parth and the CT scan machine and they both will hide it

After many torturous eps when the truth will be revealed Manjari will repeat her standard dialogue kyon didi Aapne Aisa kyun kiya, Parth did not expect this from you Maafi Maango Parth and matter will be brushed under the carpet

with this i want to give one more hopes to everyone what if arohi starts dancing on mahima's head and mahima does the deed of revealing truth to manjari and abhi before the marriage we all know how selfish she is. She will wait untill marriage day to slap manju and uski bin bulayi beti with her proofs and tactics. I will be happy if they do that. Definitely they both deserve this kind of humiliation and abhi deserves some sort of punishment
Managed2Escape thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

The ā€œtruthā€ coming out by chance is the worst story plot ever in my opinion, as this just shows Ak being vengeful (which I thought was NOT her point of being silent all these years). It should have been Ak choosing to tell the truth.

I could understand when she went ā€œfather jiā€ way after delivery. If you have seen Friends, when Rachel was pregnant with Emma, she rejected Rossā€™s proposal to marry saying we shouldnā€™t marry because we are having a kid together, we donā€™t love each other. And same Rachel said yes to Joey when she thought he was proposing to her in hospital after delivery. That is what motherhood does, makes you weak with worry for your child and strong to face any adversity at the same time (difficult to comprehend I know). Of course Rachel didnā€™t marry Joey then because they all had sense to understand what that yes meant. Here Nav for his selfish reasons of wanting a family said yes to being ā€œfather jiā€ rather than being a good friend and saying you are in trauma and you are not thinking straight. Anyways for sake of drama, I can comprehend two consenting adults made a decision to marry and live together to raise a kid.

Ak starts living in her world she has chosen and doesnā€™t want to inform Abhi because she wants to block her past out and doesnā€™t want to face it. I get it. when they are face to face again by chance and she puts her trauma in words ā€œI reject your sorryā€, and shuts herself again because she is still not ready, I get that part too. But when she makes a conscious decision to come back to Udaipur, doesnā€™t she realise that she will have to face her past because Abhi is part of the world she is returning too. She is opening that channel. Did she intend to visit them once for Mimiā€™s birthday and never return again. Donā€™t think so because she returned as she wanted Abhir to know his family, which isnā€™t one time thing. There is no hiding now because she chose to come out of hiding. So how can she not be ready to speak up then. I donā€™t understand her silence. What is the rational of not telling Abhi about Abhir now. She doesnā€™t need to forgive him for his behaviour, tell him that promo thing that love isnā€™t enough for a happy married life etc. But why hid the childā€™s identity. What is she scared of, Abhi taking Abhir away from her - donā€™t think that is a legitimate reason. She has been shown studying law, surely she can figure that out plus I donā€™t think that is Abhiā€™s ckt (hopefully Ak thinks the same, they knew each other well even though briefly)

So why pack her bags and leave without saying anything at all, except defending her decision (and ARs to marry for the sake of child). Come on it was relatable for AK for taking that decision in trauma but not for AR and Abhi!!

It is morally, ethical wrong to say I wonā€™t let the father know about the child even after they have met and known each other. Abhi was wrong 6 years ago but AK is wrong now and two wrongs donā€™t make it right. Aks actions seem vengeful now. I know it is all writers fault but I think they have thrown Aks ckt under the bus.

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: vijisridhar

Lol šŸ˜†šŸ˜† am having a hard time containing my laughter reading all posts here.

Aarthi can you expand on your theory of just seeing the medical reports. šŸ¤£ I want to learn this sudden perceptive behavior of The Abhimanyu Birla šŸ¤” It can go a long way for me to seriously understand my husband and son in real life. They both make me feel like, i should 'move on" šŸ˜”

And regarding your post "iheartchai" (am still having trouble remembering names herešŸ˜’) about that human touch - my grand ma and many elders in our families use to insist about this - getting that hand touch or blessings from people who have positive energies radiating in them, whether young or old, doesnt matter. It is very interesting and has that mystic element, i presume. I dont' know.. for me it will remain a mystery. Like, we all like to read those positive reviews by Meher, Lavanya & Hari, It will be nice to read about it, so, Can you share that "illuminatus" twitter space and writings... am unable to find, when i give a search.

Originally posted by Choco_mint

[quote]

If he doesn't then I don't know how he became a doctor!

I still find it funny how none of them can't figure it out just by looking at abhir! That little boy looks older than roo!

Unbelievable how careless and blind they are towards akshu šŸ¤Ŗ

[quote]

Haha... Choco...šŸ˜† am reminded of how Neil use to tease him "Bhai.. app such mein doctor hO ya.. Papa ney paise dheke degree karidliya hai terey liye šŸ¤£

Viji

Mini had posted her name before in one of her threads so sharing here:

Here is her twitter handle:

ItsMini19

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

After going through all and assessing everything this is my prediction which i highly doubt but cant say. Ddp is mad. Abhi's character may be ruined even more.

1. Abhi will get to know abhir is his son.

2. He will blame akshu and tells her that if she dont break this marriage. He will tell abhir that he is his father. Akshu will forget that she is a lawyer and she just goes with flow fumes when abhi reminds her that her task is to stop the marriage or else he will reveal truth to everyone.

That's why we saw akshu walking like that.

The promo where he asks how you can move on itself shows he is able to tell her how he feels.

It will be like mujhse dosti karoge where abhi will ask akshu to take a call. But akshu decides to stay quiet and goes with the flow. And then abhi asks her to marry abhinav or she decides to marry abhinav and abhi will back off.

He decides to go with the flow then boom. Either abhinav dies or manju will get to know or mahima will blast the truth.

The truth can be either roohi not being neil's child and arohi did ivf or something to concieve in shorter time.

Or

Abhir is akshu's son and abhi is his father.

Or

Neil is not the birla. He is just some random which kandmatha thought that its harsh's kid but harsh's kid was abhinav all along.

Or

Abhinav backs out

Or worst

Arohi backs out.

624284 thumbnail

Between kisne kaha arohi going to find and not abhimanyu birla ??? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜† abhir truth

Edited by Aarthiviji - 1 years ago
beanstalk04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

Between kisne kaha arohi going to find and not abhimanyu birla ??? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜† abhir truth

Pehle kis ko pata chale ga?

Originally posted by: DotDash

The ā€œtruthā€ coming out by chance is the worst story plot ever in my opinion, as this just shows Ak being vengeful (which I thought was NOT her point of being silent all these years). It should have been Ak choosing to tell the truth.

I could understand when she went ā€œfather jiā€ way after delivery. If you have seen Friends, when Rachel was pregnant with Emma, she rejected Rossā€™s proposal to marry saying we shouldnā€™t marry because we are having a kid together, we donā€™t love each other. And same Rachel said yes to Joey when she thought he was proposing to her in hospital after delivery. That is what motherhood does, makes you weak with worry for your child and strong to face any adversity at the same time (difficult to comprehend I know). Of course Rachel didnā€™t marry Joey then because they all had sense to understand what that yes meant. Here Nav for his selfish reasons of wanting a family said yes to being ā€œfather jiā€ rather than being a good friend and saying you are in trauma and you are not thinking straight. Anyways for sake of drama, I can comprehend two consenting adults made a decision to marry and live together to raise a kid.

Ak starts living in her world she has chosen and doesnā€™t want to inform Abhi because she wants to block her past out and doesnā€™t want to face it. I get it. when they are face to face again by chance and she puts her trauma in words ā€œI reject your sorryā€, and shuts herself again because she is still not ready, I get that part too. But when she makes a conscious decision to come back to Udaipur, doesnā€™t she realise that she will have to face her past because Abhi is part of the world she is returning too. She is opening that channel. Did she intend to visit them once for Mimiā€™s birthday and never return again. Donā€™t think so because she returned as she wanted Abhir to know his family, which isnā€™t one time thing. There is no hiding now because she chose to come out of hiding. So how can she not be ready to speak up then. I donā€™t understand her silence. What is the rational of not telling Abhi about Abhir now. She doesnā€™t need to forgive him for his behaviour, tell him that promo thing that love isnā€™t enough for a happy married life etc. But why hid the childā€™s identity. What is she scared of, Abhi taking Abhir away from her - donā€™t think that is a legitimate reason. She has been shown studying law, surely she can figure that out plus I donā€™t think that is Abhiā€™s ckt (hopefully Ak thinks the same, they knew each other well even though briefly)

So why pack her bags and leave without saying anything at all, except defending her decision (and ARs to marry for the sake of child). Come on it was relatable for AK for taking that decision in trauma but not for AR and Abhi!!

It is morally, ethical wrong to say I wonā€™t let the father know about the child even after they have met and known each other. Abhi was wrong 6 years ago but AK is wrong now and two wrongs donā€™t make it right. Aks actions seem vengeful now. I know it is all writers fault but I think they have thrown Aks ckt under the bus.

Our talks on here have more logic than akshus character at the moment! She hardly gets a dialogue!

So far all I know is nav is great, nav gave birth to abhir, nav drives taxi, nav works 12 hour shifts to raise abhir! Nav was the one who went through all the trauma!

Apart from that one I reject scene, there really hasn't been any impactful scenes of akshu!

I'm still waiting to know where they picked up the sharma surname from šŸ¤£

624284 thumbnail

Originally posted by: beanstalk04

Pehle kis ko pata chale ga?

What u think šŸ§

You make a lot of good points Grace

Ar I think wanted to be like Mahima but you are right she was smart enough to realise Manjari holds all the cards Following in Manjari's foot steps, she has gotten everything she ever desired. I dont buy that she ever truly loved Neel. She just used him. As for Abhi, he is just a trophy for her. He was one that that was always out of reach for her. She finally has him and thought had closed all escape routes as well. What she didnt expect in her wildest dreams was that god always leaves a little opening. it was just Abhi who wasnt looking for an opening. With Abhir's truth he may want to open that door fully and escape. Hope he does. Otherwise there is no point in Abhir's existence.

Agree with you about Tilak, that was probably the jolt Abhi needed to open his clogged brain. The pain both of them felt in that moment when they realised it was all becoming a reality that was so wholesome to watch. From Manish's hug to Akshu putting tilak. No words but a lot of conversations happening between Abhira. I so need Akshu to breakdown. Can she do that infront of Rohan please, at least he wont judge her.

We know now that Abhir's truth is coming out. Whilst I want Abhi's brain to work like it used to, I dont want his anger coming back. Abhir will be petrified and Akshu even more determined to take Abhir away from him. Can they show these 2 behaving as mature parents for once. Yell at each other in private but not infront of families and definitely no court drama please.

I hope DKP give us good drama for putting us through the cringe and dragfest over the last 50 odd episodes. Appears Nav will still have a lot of SS, he has been shooting literally everyday. Hoping this is the last track for him.

I want Abhira redemption journey to speed up a bit so Abhi cuts his hair. I can see HC's hair taking half the SS.

P.S I sometimes listen to Mini's space, I find the discussions there very balanced, even though they favour Abhi a little more, they call him out for the wrong thisng and present Akshu's point of view well. I get quite amazed as to how invested people still are in this show. I 'd recommend others, if interested to listen too. I think she records and posts them these days. I have time zone challenges so I cant listen live and also it goes on for a couple of hrs, I cant spare that much time. I listen to some bits of the recorded version when I can

Link to todays for those interested

https://twitter.com/ItsMini19/status/1631333955764125696