Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tapdance thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I will laugh out loud Choco...if they literally translate this scene 🤣

I'm still laughing at this scene🤣

Look at everyone around staring, I mean so embarrassing!

Originally posted by: Tapdance

Will be very interesting! But dum dum abhi will still find it hard to figure it out!! He might look at parth instead 🤣

624284 thumbnail

Itnaa menaath zarori nayee re..abhi going to find out from abhir medical reports that he s his son..

Edited by Aarthiviji - 1 years ago
Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Tapdance

My Shocking prediction,

Dr Birla will figure it out, 👍🏼

just kidding not shocking at all, because

👇

It won’t be dr Abhimanyu birla but Dr Aaaruehe Birla who will put 2 and 2 together and that lady who’s watching from the back Mahima Birla same expressions but doesn’t do anything Arohi will blackmail Mahima wrt Parth and the CT scan machine and they both will hide it

After many torturous eps when the truth will be revealed Manjari will repeat her standard dialogue kyon didi Aapne Aisa kyun kiya, Parth did not expect this from you Maafi Maango Parth and matter will be brushed under the carpet

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

Itnaa menaath zarori nayee re..abhi going to find out from abhir medical reports that he s his son..

If he doesn't then I don't know how he became a doctor!

I still find it funny how none of them can't figure it out just by looking at abhir! That little boy looks older than roo!

Unbelievable how careless and blind they are towards akshu 🤪

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

My Shocking prediction,

👇

It won’t be dr Abhimanyu birla but Dr Aaaruehe Birla who will put 2 and 2 together and that lady who’s watching from the back Mahima Birla same expressions but doesn’t do anything Arohi will blackmail Mahima wrt Parth and the CT scan machine and they both will hide it

After many torturous eps when the truth will be revealed Manjari will repeat her standard dialogue kyon didi Aapne Aisa kyun kiya, Parth did not expect this from you Maafi Maango Parth and matter will be brushed under the carpet

Talking about parth and mahima, what's happening with the domestic violence stuff? Also they forgotten to punish parth about ct scan machine mishap!!

Oh yeah I forgot, only akshu deserves to be punished! Everyone else gets whitewashed!!

624284 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Choco_mint

I still find it funny how none of them can't figure it out just by looking at abhir! That little boy looks older than roo!

After that abhi tandav shuru..many asking on abhi ost enjoy kRo sab

vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

Lol 😆😆 am having a hard time containing my laughter reading all posts here.

Aarthi can you expand on your theory of just seeing the medical reports. 🤣 I want to learn this sudden perceptive behavior of The Abhimanyu Birla 🤔 It can go a long way for me to seriously understand my husband and son in real life. They both make me feel like, i should 'move on" 😔

And regarding your post "iheartchai" (am still having trouble remembering names here😒) about that human touch - my grand ma and many elders in our families use to insist about this - getting that hand touch or blessings from people who have positive energies radiating in them, whether young or old, doesnt matter. It is very interesting and has that mystic element, i presume. I dont' know.. for me it will remain a mystery. Like, we all like to read those positive reviews by Meher, Lavanya & Hari, It will be nice to read about it, so, Can you share that "illuminatus" twitter space and writings... am unable to find, when i give a search.

Originally posted by Choco_mint

[quote]

[quote]

Haha... Choco...😆 am reminded of how Neil use to tease him "Bhai.. app such mein doctor hO ya.. Papa ney paise dheke degree karidliya hai terey liye 🤣

Viji

Edited by vijisridhar - 1 years ago
-Shobha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijisridhar

Lol 😆😆 am having a hard time containing my laughter reading all posts here.

Aarthi can you expand on your theory of just seeing the medical reports. 🤣 I want to learn this sudden perceptive behavior of The Abhimanyu Birla 🤔 It can go a long way for me to seriously understand my husband and son in real life. They both make me feel like, i should 'move on" 😔

And regarding your post "iheartchai" (am still having trouble remembering names here😒) about that human touch - my grand ma and many elders in our families use to insist about this - getting that hand touch or blessings from people who have positive energies radiating in them, whether young or old, doesnt matter. It is very interesting and has that mystic element, i presume. I dont' know.. for me it will remain a mystery. Like, we all like to read those positive reviews by Meher, Lavanya & Hari, It will be nice to read about it, so, Can you share that "illuminatus" twitter space and writings... am unable to find, when i give a search.

Originally posted by Choco_mint

[quote]

[quote]

Haha... Choco...😆 am reminded of how Neil use to tease him "Bhai.. app such mein doctor hO ya.. Papa ney paise dheke degree karidliya hai terey liye 🤣

Viji

Manj has some kind of feeling when Abir touched her feet, not sure how🤔

SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

My Shocking prediction,

👇

We know this show so well! We know exactly how things will pan out and be brushed under the rug. Mahi mahi, useless Parth, New Dr bahu and MM can go to hell!