Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

Vigorously..next kya pathaaa less than one hogi

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1629047843272159232?t=1WMHDnQFfyxCDngILx4z-A&s=19

Only case is continuing. Broadcasters resumed conection.

Edited by Veenapai - 1 years ago
624284 thumbnail

I told naa it's due to rural cable scam Funda only ...big impact

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Choco_mint

Deserve even less for showing such dirvel!

I'm so happy! This sibling wedding deserves lower than 1!!

Hmmm and they should record a new theme tune too #YehRishtaIncestKehlataHai

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

@ bold KAUN AKSHU it’s all about Arohi and her needs I am not against Aroo moving on but not with her ex brother in law, the way she was defending him today did not sit well with me and Manish was so proud of her at the end of the speech,

moral of the story one speech by Arohi Changes the whole narrative so everyone including Arohi has forgotten what happened to Akshu, one point which Ar made has stayed with me, she said BP u consider Ab as your son, that hit me so BP is okay with how Akshu was treated by the birlas and Abhi and does that mean he somewhere holds Ak responsible for Neil’s death, even if Abhi is the greatest dad in the world, how is it right to agree to get both your daughters married to the same man, I cannot understand this family, so they are all under the impression once marriage is done Arohi will win over Abhimanyu’s love and they will be a normal couple

Swarna had tears in her eyes after Manish agreed

When people wondered and questioned why Akshu did not go back to Goenkas or asked for help...the past few days have shown exactly why Akshu stayed away. No one in that family has cared about Akshu. They always get manipulated by the one who speaks the most and that is Arohi. She has always been the most vocal in how she feels. While Akshu has always been the silent one. She takes it all in and never really says anything and because of that they don't really pay that much attention to her.

Arohi has spent 6 years watching master manipulator Manjari and she has now learned how to better emotionally manipulate everyone. Goenkas fooled by her words thinking Arohi finally growing up and speaking sense.

Arohi is foolish to think Abhi would even give that romantic space to her. Its like the same thinking during tilak 2.0 when Abhi told her flat out I will always love Akshara. In these past 6 years if Abhi hasn't moved on then no way is he moving on now. He is only agreeing to this marriage because Roohi wants a father figure in her life and wants to call him Papa thats it. He has been clear about that. There is no room for love like a husband just a partner in raising a child.

The main thing is Akshu has created this wall around her to keep everyone out. Hence this fake family thing and putting Abhinav in front while she does her Abhinav is Abhir Papa jaap. So to non discerning eyes they cannot see how Akshu truly feels. They all think fine she has a family and has moved on. So we shouldn't be too concern.

As cringy as the tilak happening, the good thing is it seems the connection is back between Abhira. Meher and Hari have always referenced about the power of foods/blessing from certain characters. Akshu’s one touch on Abhi's forehead was like a reawakening for him. He is fired up and angry.

Maybe finally we will get what we have all been wondering, Abhi has at times been able to discern Akshu's thoughts and actions and he can be perceptive. He is a doctor has he not wondered why 7 months marriage and so soon? He knows her medicial condition but she suddenly has this son? Why is she so admant for me to stay away? Why did she mention the phone calls?

I hope 🤞 he is going to start seeing pieces of Akshu's facade falling. In the pre-cap Akshu stops him from going to Abhir. I hope he starts thinking why doesn't she want me to treat Abhir? Why is she saying she doesn't care but it looks like she is affected by what I am doing? If she has moved on then she shouldn't care at all. Why is she trying to run away to Kasauli? Our reality is such we are where we are and she has given approval to this wedding so why go away and not stay for the wedding? Does it actual bother her? But why should it if she has moved on with Abhinav? Or why can she not see I am dying here and she isn't affected? Something isn't quite right. Kyun, kyun, kyun? This has to lead to another confrontation between them.

I happened to listen to a twitter space recording discussing the past 2 episodes and their main focus is on characters and their point of view. Its less about where the track is going. Its in Hindi but there was a good amount of English in there that I picked up on a few thoughts and ideas. Found it very enlightening. If any of you know illuminatus. It is her space. She use to write a lot of character analysis on the forum. She isn't as active here anymore but every now and then she drops by. She wrote a few pieces regarding Akshu's character perspective even though she tends to lean and understand Abhi more.

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Kacchakela21

That house is a cesspool of toxicity. Emotional manipulation, domestic violence, mental abuse, anger issues..not one person in that house is free from these and not one person has a stable, healthy relationship with their spouse. A child belonging to Abhir's age should be kept as far as possible from a family like that.

I hope Abhir and Roohi both stay away from that house. Already Roohi ke galat lakshan nazar aane lage hain🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

But.

They will say it’s not because of Jeeja-saali wedding but because of whatever problem they had in coverage.

Originally posted by: Choco_mint

Deserve even less for showing such dirvel!

I'm so happy! This sibling wedding deserves lower than 1!!

624284 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAMHope

But.

They will say it’s not because of Jeeja-saali wedding but because of whatever problem they had in coverage.

This happened in regional South some years back..even the issue resolved it ll take some time to come back on trp original ..next week ll be original trp comedy

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

This s previous week trp..next week trp ll be clownary history of yrkkh trp..producer ko attack zaroor ..they don't have any other go other than revealing

It would reduce more i guess and it's because of this broadcaster dispute right ? But till when it would be like this ?

Originally posted by: IAMHope

But.

Maybe but if they didn't show these misleading promos they would get even lower! They been using akshu in all the promos but showing sibling wedding and arhu whitewash!

First promo of leap with akshu in labour and saying abhi left her when she needed him the most we got: gorillas celebrating happy family, bits of kasuli and nav glorification. Again hardly any akshu or abhir.

I think it also includes arhu electric shock and glorification.

Second promo of akshu returning, abhi asking his sister to marry him, nav glorification and blabbering, very little of akshu again.

No abhira! Only one hi exchanged at mimis birthday.

3rd promo of samaan, sibling thilak and mahan arhu, where is akshu?

They being promoting a strong akshara but we hardly get anything in the episodes! A couple of dialogues just to praise nav!

What was the story meant to be and what are they showing!!

Edited by Choco_mint - 1 years ago